What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Alien VS Predator: Requiem. Pretty decent B-Movie, ending was pretty bad.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I Am Legend. It was good. Quite good. One of those movies where the trailer reveals NOTHING as far as what going to happen in the movie. And that's a good thing.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Anybody see Knocked Up? Is it good? I'm seeing it either tonight or tomorrow. Also any other movies anybody wants to recommend?

Yeah, one of the best comedies i've seen in ages. I think it's helped by the trailer which only shows that one scene (as opposed to most comedy trailers which tend to show most of the funny bits)

Harrington.gif

Anybody see Knocked Up? Is it good? I'm seeing it either tonight or tomorrow. Also any other movies anybody wants to recommend?

Yeah, one of the best comedies i've seen in ages. I think it's helped by the trailer which only shows that one scene (as opposed to most comedy trailers which tend to show most of the funny bits)

I disliked it actually. Nothing really stood out as funny to me, the funniest part was more in the beginning. It just seemed to drag on and on after that, and what's- her- name was giving birth for at least 45 minutes.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Hot Rod: The worst movie I have ever seen. Period.

Little Man and White Chicks hold that title for me lol

LOL...Delta Farce ranks up there too!

Dude Where's My Car? is the worst for me.

I watched Beverly Hills Cop today. One of the best cop movies imo, next to Lethal Weapon and Police Academy.

111-1.jpg

Munich

I just got around to watching this for the first time after getting on dvd at Christmas (I missed it at the cinema when it was first released).

I enjoyed this, it was an interesting story about Israels response to the Munich Olympic massacre. I thought Eric Banna was great in this.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Hot Rod: The worst movie I have ever seen. Period.

Little Man and White Chicks hold that title for me lol

LOL...Delta Farce ranks up there too!

Dude Where's My Car? is the worst for me.

I watched Beverly Hills Cop today. One of the best cop movies imo, next to Lethal Weapon and Police Academy.

Yer, was pretty awful. Should've been called, Dude Where's My Refund?

Harrington.gif

"My So-Called Life" - Definitely not my cup of tea. Friend told me to watch it, so I did. A young Claire Danes is the lead, which is a big reason why I watched more than 5 minutes of it. Actually I ended up watching all of it, just because of her. Also a younger Jared Leto is in it, still he was a 23 year old playing a highschooler. Claire Danes was only 12 or 13 during the pilot.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Alien VS Predator: Requiem. Pretty decent B-Movie, ending was pretty bad.

That movie was way too dark to watch when it came to the fight scenes.

Anyway:

The Skeleton Key - Great thriller, and amazing ending.

The Quick And The Dead - Awesome cast (Gene Hackman, Sharon Stone, Russel Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobin Bell) and great movie overall. One of my top favourites actually.

Cold Creek Manor - Pretty good thriller.

World Trade Center - Not bad.

The Silence of The Lambs - Amazing.

Anyway:

The Skeleton Key - Great thriller, and amazing ending.

I love that film, the film is amazingly clever and creepy at the same time.

I watched Chain Reaction. (Keanu Reeves, Rachel Weisz, Morgan Freeman.)

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Scary Movie 4 - Terrible parody of The Day After Tomorrow, if they had based it mostly on Saw instead of TDAT then it would have had potential. 3/10. (That scene where the kids face appeared in the window scared me pretty bad :XD: Probably cause I haven't seen a horror flick in so long).

Next movies to watch:

Either Beowulf or Walk Hard tonight, probably Beowulf. Then tomorrow night, the other one :P