What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

V for Vendetta - At first I wasn't sure about the movie as I thought 'V' was going to wind me up with overuse of alliteration. Once it got going though, I was hooked. I think that [hide=]what happened during the experiments should have been better explained[/hide] however the rest of the movie fitted together great. 9/10

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

V for Vendetta - At first I wasn't sure about the movie as I thought 'V' was going to wind me up with overuse of alliteration. Once it got going though, I was hooked. I think that [hide=]what happened during the experiments should have been better explained[/hide] however the rest of the movie fitted together great. 9/10

I've seen V for Vendetta over 20 times. It is one of my favorite movies of all time. The basic idea of experimenting was to find a superhuman (I.e. V). They were testing for genetic mutations in people that were immune to certain types of diseases that were used in wars and such. Basically they recreated the holocaust. All they did was test people with deadly diseases to see how they handled them.

V for Vendetta was a very personally moving movie. It's one of those movies that just gets more beautiful every time you watch it. I'm glad you liked it :)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

That explains his superhuman powers then. \'

Master and Commander: Far Side of the World - I saw this in the cinema and for some reason I failed to follow the plot. This time through I 'got' it and I thought it was pretty good. Great fight scenes and some great twists. 8/10

Bulletproof Monk - This was pretty poor. The fight scenes were bad, the chemistry between boy and girl seemed put on and the final twist I saw coming right from the scene with Funktastic where [hide=]the girl helps him out.[/hide] 6/10

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Watch Futurama: The beast with a billion backs

Pretty funny and had some neat parts.

9/10

Just saw this movie too earlier, it was pretty neat. Although personally I think the first movie was a little better, this one was still worthwhile to buy and watch.

Watch Futurama: The beast with a billion backs

Pretty funny and had some neat parts.

9/10

Just saw this movie too earlier, it was pretty neat. Although personally I think the first movie was a little better, this one was still worthwhile to buy and watch.

I just like how it wanted to mate with everyone...that was pretty funny...

I liked both of them equally...thought benders big score was a bit too much of a fan service.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Just watched Natural Born Killers

That movie was just creeping me out.

I watched that and American Psycho back to back with my friends last year. Creepiest night of my life.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The Dust Factory. It was an interesting, and slightly confusing movie, in my opinion. It was difficult to grasp what happened to the person if they made "the jump" or if they missed it. I liked it, though.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Annapolis.

It was surprisingly good.

I found it funny that the movie was about the Naval Academy, yet throughout the movie, it constantly bashed the Navy and had references that the Marines were better.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

The Incredible Hulk was the last one I went to see, very good movie I must say.

The ending too gives a little hint as to what the next one will be like :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The Maltese Falcon - The stuff dreams are made of.

Edit - I forgot to add The Stranger - I caught this on TV this morning. It's about an infamous Nazi war criminal (Orson Welles) who moves to Connecticut, after the war, under the pretense of being a doctor while being followed by a War Crimes investigator (Edward G Robinson). I liked this film, Orson Welles was great as a charming villain who begins to unravel.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead.

Absolutely awesome movie.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Wanted- Pretty good, I guess. Lots of action, that's always good. Every movie needs a lot of action and violence. Cinderella would have been so much better if the glass slipper broke in the prince's face and gouged out his eyes or something.

This movie also did the impossible.

[hide=]They killed Morgan Freeman :o :P[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wanted- Pretty good, I guess. Lots of action, that's always good. Every movie needs a lot of action and violence. Cinderella would have been so much better if the glass slipper broke in the prince's face and gouged out his eyes or something.

This movie also did the impossible.

[hide=]They killed Morgan Freeman :o :P[/hide]

LOL. I last watched some boring movie rental my mom got... Bucket List. Where Morgan Freeman died. How coincidental.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

LOL. I last watched some boring movie rental my mom got... Bucket List. Where Morgan Freeman died. How coincidental.

You spoiled the ending, you bastard!!

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE