What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

There was no climax to it whatsoever. The movie started: Hey my name is blahh blahhh I can jump through time. Watch me almost die. Watch me rob a bank. I'm going to have a 45 minute love story. Watch me meet my mom. Watch me get away in the end. SO FREAKING TERRIBLE.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

There was no climax to it whatsoever. The movie started: Hey my name is blahh blahhh I can jump through time. Watch me almost die. Watch me rob a bank. I'm going to have a 45 minute love story. Watch me meet my mom. Watch me get away in the end. SO FREAKING TERRIBLE.

My older brother and I, to my little brothers anger, made fun of every single thing about that movie. We wouldn't shut up, and he was getting mad, cause he likes that kind of crap. The plot was stupid, the characters were terrible (IMO). There was nothing good about that movie.

I just watched Dumb and Dumber. Was kind of funny, but not as much as I hoped for.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Chronicles of Narnia Just like part one, junk. The movie lacks on every front, and especially the actors chosen are all wrong. Totally uncharismatic, and generally very annoying. For those who wonder why I did see it. We got it in the sneak preview.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I watched Wall-E with my friends over the weekend. Pretty fun movie even for a group of teenage boys.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I saw The Strangers a few weeks ago.. the movie wasn't bad until the ending... which was AWFUL and totally unsatisfied and just flat out ridiculous.

[hide=Spoiler]I hate movies where the main character(s) die(s) at the end.. it just makes the entire movie pointless?[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I watched Duel in the Sun on Sunday.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Saw The Pianist, Atonement and Big Fish. All good :thumbsup: . Nothing else noteworthy (Jumper was a good time, but in 6 months I will have entirely forgotten it).

It hurts my hand to type, but I will say that watching Atonement means I have seen all 5 Oscar noms. And this is honestly the first time when I've watched all 5 without there being a clear winner. I honestly would be completely satisfied with There Will Be Blood, No Country for Old Men, Michael Clayton or Atonment winning (although if Juno won I would lose what moderate respect I have for Oscars). I don't even know if I could rate the 5, but I guess it would be:

1. There Will be Blood

2. Michael Clayton

3. No Country for Old Men

4. Atonement

5. Juno

But honestly, like I said, the first 4 could be jumbled into any combo and I think I'd be happy.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

And. And. What did you think of it?

21o4pav.jpg

1. There Will be Blood

2. Michael Clayton

3. No Country for Old Men

4. Atonement

5. Juno

I'd rate them the same, except TWbB is definitely my number 1, 2&3 could mix and 4&5 could mix, but I'd probably leave it like it is. They were all pretty good.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

And. And. What did you think of it?

For the most part I enjoyed it, I liked the way Gregory Peck's character had a hold over Pearl eventhough she knew he was no good and despite her feelings for his brother. I also enjoyed the relationship the father had with his two sons and how he realised that he had failed as a father. The film looked great as well, especially the final scene.

There were a few things that bothered me though. I don't think Joseph Cotton's wife would have accepted having Pearl live with them, even despite her plight. I couldn't see many wives/girlfriends accommodating their husband's/boyfriend's former love interest and allowing to live with them. I was frustrated by how quickly Pearl's non-marriage to the Sam Pierce, he was basically an extra up until he proposed, then he was just dispatched by Peck about 90 seconds later.

That being said, I wouldn't mind giving it another look.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Watched 'Superhero Movie' few days ago, was a great laugh lol.

For those who have seen it : [hide=Spoiler]the fart part with Dragonfly his aunt absolutely killed me lol, was so hilarious :P.

Allthough i have one remark, i think they should have put in more of the other superheroes, i mean we only saw Pamela Anderson and some others for like what, 10 seconds? No remarks for the rest though, deserves an 7/10.[/hide]

Basicly if you wanna laugh good, take a few friends and go watch that movie!

Going to watch the new Hulk one soon, and going to watch one of my favourite movies on saturday, Coach Carter :).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Hancock - It was pretty funny, a lot of good laughs at the beginning, but the seriousness of the end killed all of the humor. Unrelated, but I saw a trailer for The Blindness the storyline doesn't look all that good, but the cinematography was amazing. (The trailer I saw was a different one than the one on their site :/)

The Triumph With Matthew Perry

Well just watched this movie, and it's definitly a great one, i absolutely loved it. If you like a bit of drama my advice is to go see that movie. You'd think after being a jokepants in 'Friends' for several years that Matthew wouldn't really fit into that movie, he did some absolutely great acting.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

the Furies Oh man, I really loved this movie. The strong images, the characters who are constantly changing and taking eachothers roles, Barbara Stanwyck, the drama, the action, the sensualities! I love it! I love it! I love it! :XD:

21o4pav.jpg

Wanted!, I went to see this film last night, I must say it was rather confusing at some points but then you really get into it. There was funny bits but I wouldn't watch it again. Kind of got thrown off at some points too #-o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm sick minded so if my reviews are a bit weird... Meh.

House of wax - Saw it this night was pretty funny and the scene where Elisha Cuthbert gets tied up and her lips glued together was somehow arouzing. But overall yes it was a pretty good movie.

Feed - Hahahaha it's about "feederism" some sort of weird fetish where the "feeder" feeds "the gainer" untill she is so fat that she relies on the "feeder". The feeder gets horny of that. Pretty good movie, bit boring sometimes but it has this "lolwut?-effect" ending was unexpected.

;>

Monty Python and the Meaning of Life

It was, well...odd. No other way to put it, really. It was funny, of course (some scenes were really hilarious) but at times I guess it was a bit too random for my taste. The musical bits were also kind of dragged longer than necessary in a few places,imo. But it still it was a satisfyingly absurd comedy, like I expected it to be.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Hancock

As Errdoth said, it had some pretty funny stuff in the first half, but it got really cheesy with the fight scene between the two, and the serious end :-# But, I have to say they did pretty well for a "superhero movie" with no comic book or any other basis from the past :)

House of wax - Saw it this night was pretty funny and the scene where Elisha Cuthbert gets tied up and her lips glued together was somehow arouzing. But overall yes it was a pretty good movie.

You didn't like the part where Paris Hilton gets run through the head with a Pole? BEST PART EVER. ;)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Hancock - I love Will Smith, I think he is a really good actor and has achieved soo much in life. The movie was amazing in my opinion, and thats coming from someone who isn't a far of superhero movies. (or superheros in genereal). The ending was very impactful and I would love to see it again!

Teeth - This film is very weird, but something different and original! This film could teach men a few lessons and if it was shown in classrooms, the human race will end sooner than expected!

Kidulthood - Absolute fail. No words can describe how bad this movie was.

Austin Powers: Goldmember - Started off well but didn't entertain as much at the end.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!