What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

LOL, yer I can see it now...

"Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean 12 yet?"

"Nope, I've bought and downloaded it five time, but can't seem to find the correct codec for it"

lol

Between codecs and DRM only allowing you to play multimedia on certain devices, we are pretty much screwed.

Here's a nice little article about it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Over the weekend I watched "Zombie", an Italian horror film by Lucio Fulci that was intended as a spiritual sequel to "Night of the Living Dead". Since it was made in 1978 the effects weren't that special (low-budget, so more along the lines of Sam Raimi's "Evil Dead"), but gorehounds will love it.

I won't talk about the eyeball scene here - those who have seen the movie know it already... :anxious:

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

EDIT: Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have checked to see how much they cost, I ended up buying all three.

Ooh, criterion? :P Where do you order from by the way?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

American Beauty, i wanted to feel nice :lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

American Beauty, i wanted to feel nice :lol:
No you just wanted to see Thora Birch's jubblies you dirty perv. Admit it. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

EDIT: Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have checked to see how much they cost, I ended up buying all three.

Ooh, criterion? :P Where do you order from by the way?

Criterion definitely 8-) . I don't think Bottle Rocket is a Criterion though.

DeepDiscount.com is where I usually order from. It used to have insanely awesome (cheap) deals, I guess since they are more well known now (tip.it has had ads for them before) they don't give out as many deals.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

DeepDiscount.com is where I usually order from. It used to have insanely awesome (cheap) deals, I guess since they are more well known now (tip.it has had ads for them before) they don't give out as many deals.

Oh, nice. Free shipping! And yay for the Criterions! They've got great bonus material! And you're right. bottle rocket isn't criterion.

21o4pav.jpg

I despise the whole idea of download/digital only media. Theres just something about physically owning something that you can share with friends, give/receive as a gift and ultimately sell on when you are done to someone who might really appreciate it more than you do. The locks and restrictions put in place on these legal downloads plus all the hassle with codecs and compatability with devices will stifle all demand.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I despise the whole idea of download/digital only media. Theres just something about physically owning something that you can share with friends, give/receive as a gift and ultimately sell on when you are done to someone who might really appreciate it more than you do. The locks and restrictions put in place on these legal downloads plus all the hassle with codecs and compatability with devices will stifle all demand.

Completely agree.

There's also something to be said for being able to sit back and admire your extensive movie collection on a series of shelves :-k

Harrington.gif

Rambo very good.

Cool Hand Luke even better. I wonder why I never really showed any interest for this movie before. It's really 'enjoyable'. Especially people who got a thing for stuff like the Shawshank Redemption will get a kick out of it.

21o4pav.jpg

Lost in Translation: I guess the first time I just didn't "get it", but I watched it again today after a few years and I loved it. I recommend t anyone, if only just to gawk at Scarlett Johannson :P

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Un chien andalou - Can't really describe what to say about this, so I will just say watch it, immediately.

The Snake Pit - This is one my mom used to always watch, but strangely I never did. I did remember a few parts from it though. It is a very good movie, if you have seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and liked it you will probably like this one. A lot of similarities, but the main difference is the main character actually is insane in this one.

Hard Candy - Screwed up and completely awesome.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Un chien andalou - Can't really describe what to say about this, so I will just say watch it, immediately.

Eww eww, the eye, the eye! Now that was a mixed bag of emotions I was left with after I saw that film.

Just saw the Stepford Wives, the one with Nicole Kidman. I'd like to see the original one, because the plot could make a good film. But this version just seemed off somehow. The rhythm was all wrong, there was a lot of distance and little involvement, even though the actors weren't at fault. And it annoyed how the music sounded exactly like Danny Elfman's. I smell plagiarism.

Eww eww, the eye, the eye! Now that was a mixed bag of emotions I was left with after I saw that film.

I loved the eye and moon part, but then again I loved all of it. Just wish it was a little more clear at times, I couldn't see what was going on sometimes because the transfer quality was a little low.

EDIT: Forgot to post my movies :D

Roman Holiday - A classic romance movie. Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful actresses there is, and that is reason enough to see it. It is a great movie.

Groundhog Day - I like this movie. A lot. Might be because Bill Murray is the main character, and I've liked almost every movie he has been in. Anyhow, I love this movie.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Naked gun series :)

hah, pretty hilarious :D

i almost wet myself in part 3 at the Oscars, when they show the preview of the movie "seizure park" jesus :DDD

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Bottle Rocket fun. It has got the heart on the right place. Not as good as other work by Wes though.

Rio Bravo Very cool western a la High Noon, but a little less good. Howard Hawks is pulling the strings, so you can expect a western with high entertainment value, and of course a great romance. The movies gets a great combination of drama and comedy. The parts with the alcoholistic Martin were really good, and the click between the three fella's living together was obvious, resulting in some hilarious scenes. Angie [bleep]inson is real cute.

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral I'm not so well known to what happened there, but various movies are made about it. Other than My Darling Clementine I haven't seen any of them, so it's kind of hard comparing. The movie is a bit more 'colorfull' and 'lively' than My Darling Clementine. It was a pretty entertaining movie, actually. Especially thanks to great preformances by the two male stars Lancaster and Douglas (Kirk). The soundtrack pretty cool as well. Just as the shoot-out at the end of the movie. Very well done.

21o4pav.jpg