Poll: Tip.It Events Team

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

How often do you attend events done by our Tip.It Events Team (TET)?

•  
    [*:lknhfoww] Every Week

[*:lknhfoww] Once or twice a month

[*:lknhfoww] A few times a year

[*:lknhfoww] Rarely

[*:lknhfoww] TET?

Thanks to forum user Agent1777 for this poll idea.

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here.

~The Cow

1.png
generic_signature.png

Once or twice a month for me.

Most of the time there is an event I'm working, I'm never on during peak hours :roll:

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

Once or twice a month usually. More often than not I know about the event and want to go but already have plans or something comes up. Whenever I do go though they are always great fun.

I'm surprised by how many people don't even know what the TET is! It's only right smack at the top of the the main page. :roll:

I voted rarely, and I fell kinda bad about it. I would go more, but I would rather train and hang out with friends In clan chats then just hang out with people and not do anything :?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm surprised by how many people don't even know what the TET is! It's only right smack at the top of the the main page. :roll:

This is because there's no Never option, I would vote TET? if I never went to an event but still know what it was.

The_Brodly.png

I voted 'rarely', I went to the last Steel War but I haven't been to anything else apart from that in a long time. I remember going to an outfit competition years ago and entering in the worst dressed section, that was a lot of fun. :)

Theres no option for I keep forgetting to attend? :oops:

The should really be an emailing or PM list for the events as it would help a lot of people like myself remember them.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

looking at the results made me <.<

i dont attend much, but then again there arent many (that are as blatantly advertised like the castle wars on with that other site), but at least i know about TET...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I'd love to attend more events, but the thing is I don't check that part of the forum out that much (having to check so many others).

Hopefully the events being posted on twitter, and perhaps more details on the front page ( :P ) will help increase attendance!

Rarely. In fact, only attended one (MSSW4) and it wasn't that great. Most of the other events don't sound too interesting, and too many of the events are lacking a good description as to what will be going on. I'm not going to waste my time if I don't know what I'm going to be doing. :roll:

Etecoon.png

Rarely. In fact, only attended one (MSSW4) and it wasn't that great. Most of the other events don't sound too interesting, and too many of the events are lacking a good description as to what will be going on. I'm not going to waste my time if I don't know what I'm going to be doing. :roll:

You'd be suprised the amount of work we get.

Lately I haven't even been to my own events due to so many commitments going on at once.

And I don't think we count for the MSSW since they were communites. (I wouldn't know, the times for them sucked. 5am sunday? no thanks)

Popoto.~<3

I voted "rarely" because there was not a "I know what TET is but have never been to an event" option.

I've already voiced concerns about this:

I want to go, they sound like fun most of the time. I cannot go because they're all scheduled for times when I work. If i dont work i cant pay Internet, Electricity or my Runescape membership bills so... work wins out every time.

Brought to you by the word: Collusion (price fixing).

Its what Merchant clans do to ruin the economy for personal gain.

Balance out the GE! Skill Kill and Merch for YOURSELF.

Asellus5.png

May Guthix bring you balance.