200M in all Skills

Makilio

Been reading this for quite a long time, loving your updates langer :thumbsup:

Personally I believe that it is a long shot that anyone in that top 15 will achieve it before something in real life beckons. If i had to choose it would probably be S U O M I as he seems to have an unbreakable mindset to do it(maybe Green098 a long long way down the line). The others i feel just like to play the game but wouldn't put it before their real life ambitions. Even with all the hype about Zarfot he just does not seem like the kind of person that would play rs hardcore over say a steady job or a serious relationship.

It's pretty interesting that this thread was based on a previous 200m thread made a couple of years ago ( see first post), in that thread the only 2 names that were thrown around seriously were Zezima and N0valyfe. Both of them have now quit and it just shows how you can't predict what a player will end up being in 3 or 4 years. At the time N0valyfe looked to be unstoppable and now his total experience wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

These are just my opinions as a casual player btw.

One more thing - Is Elias Back2pray and Elvis NintendoSwe or the other way around? cheers

most of the hardcore rsers just like to play the game and prob wont hardcore rs skills they dont enjoy....

like people hardcore 200m dg go to real rs andjust do w/e they feel like and then when all the skills they like are 200med a wall is hit or people realize "wtf am i doing here still playing..."

its not really the nolifer comment but people do what they like hardcore and then chill usually even with high hrs

StarViv.png

4 people at maxxed Dungeoneering? :ohnoes:

Too fast. :mad:

yeh we were talking it may surpass cooking but then in a couple months the skill will be more slower to train cuz lack of people.

StarViv.png

Kinda derailing the topic a bit, but what's the max possible xp at floor 60 w/ 60 prestige? (All rooms open, all monsters cleared, 5:5 large, no deaths)

Heard it surpasses the 200k mark.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

err I just noticed Odin is now about 75k from 200m rc

Did anyone notice when he did this?

Today. Yesterday he was still 400k from 200m iirc.

OMFG 200M RC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

He's not 200M yet. 8-)

He's not 200M yet. 8-)

He's just drooling at the thought of it, nub. 8-)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

4 people at maxxed Dungeoneering? :ohnoes:

Too fast. :mad:

yeh we were talking it may surpass cooking but then in a couple months the skill will be more slower to train cuz lack of people.

I wouldn't count on it. Once people realise how fast you gain Dung exp in the higher levels (more than they already have) a lot of people are going to start training it for exp.

Sylpheed.png

If you merchant (and yes, F2Pers can merchant) while training other skills, it is incredibly easy to make money in both F2P and P2P. The point is, making Rune platebodies is the fastest Smithing XP in F2P, and you can't deny that, regardless of what the cost is. Just because you might not have the money to train Smithing with rune platebodies, it doesn't mean no one else does.

This post just proves that you know nothing about efficiency. Sure, smithing rune platebodies is fast xp, just as making demonic thrones is fast construction xp. Somehow, neither method is very popular. Why? because people aren't stupid enough to call others cheap(and for reference, if there were a handful of people on these boards who would go for such ridiculously expensive methods, i'd be one of them). Overall, because you still LOSE TIME making money(and having only two ge slots in f2p is a killer), meaning that even though the smithing xp is higher, the overall xp is lower.

Why do you keep making such ridiculous comparisons? The cost of making Rune platebodies is around 30gp/xp while the cost of making demonic thrones is over 970gp/xp. Rune platebodies are under 3x the cost of Rune 2h swords at the moment, and making money is nowhere near as hard as you seem to assume, nor does it take time, as you merchant while training other skills. You haven't lost time making money since before the GE came out.

10xy5fk.png

Why do you keep making such ridiculous comparisons? The cost of making Rune platebodies is around 30gp/xp while the cost of making demonic thrones is over 970gp/xp. Rune platebodies are under 3x the cost of Rune 2h swords at the moment, and making money is nowhere near as hard as you seem to assume, nor does it take time, as you merchant while training other skills. You haven't lost time making money since before the GE came out.

It's not about the particular items but the fact of efficiency(and really, sure, thrones are costly, but when money grows on trees, they are the most efficient method). If you can't understand comparisons like that no wonder how you'd not understand how mindless making rune platebodies is(particularly going for 200m xp). Making rune platebodies is around 28 gp/xp and rune 2h's are 7 gp/xp, meaning that you'll need 4x the money, 4x the time of moneymaking for around 30% faster xp. And please, don't try to be as stupid to say that making 5.6B in f2p takes no time. The ge doesn't make offers for you, doesn't let you put new offers in(and doesn't plan for you) while you are training and whatever else, not to mention, you can't make ANY money while actually smithing(2 spots for rune bars and platebodies). Fact is, For any realistic purpose, smithing runite 2h's and platelegs is much more efficient, particularly in free to play.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

It's not about the particular items but the fact of efficiency(and really, sure, thrones are costly, but when money grows on trees, they are the most efficient method). If you can't understand comparisons like that no wonder how you'd not understand how mindless making rune platebodies is(particularly going for 200m xp). Making rune platebodies is around 28 gp/xp and rune 2h's are 7 gp/xp, meaning that you'll need 4x the money, 4x the time of moneymaking for around 30% faster xp. And please, don't try to be as stupid to say that making 5.6B in f2p takes no time. The ge doesn't make offers for you, doesn't let you put new offers in(and doesn't plan for you) while you are training and whatever else, not to mention, you can't make ANY money while actually smithing(2 spots for rune bars and platebodies). Fact is, For any realistic purpose, smithing runite 2h's and platelegs is much more efficient, particularly in free to play.

xpx is right u gotta consider if the time spent making money outweighs the time spent smithing also what else can u use the money on spend 3b extra or w/e on smithing that 3b could go to prayer!!!! in f2p which is the most expensive skill..in members that 3b could go to prayer herb cons ect...

and zarfot said 3b is like at least 3-5months of merch in f2p it would prob be 4x that??

StarViv.png

Actually Smithing Rune Platebodies is faster than Rune 2hs, No doubt about that one. After years of training non buyable skills in F2p you eventually will have enough money, without losing more than lets say 12 hours of managing the 2 ge windows. Then you can start smithing Rune Platebodies. And i pretty much guess you will close the 9 hour gap pretty fast, which you have got due to merching longer and not smithing Rune 2hs.

I dunno how you guys feel, but I think that actually matches the 100% impossible effiency you guys are approaching to.

Actually Smithing Rune Platebodies is faster than Rune 2hs, No doubt about that one. After years of training non buyable skills in F2p you eventually will have enough money, without losing more than lets say 12 hours of managing the 2 ge windows. Then you can start smithing Rune Platebodies. And i pretty much guess you will close the 9 hour gap pretty fast, which you have got due to merching longer and not smithing Rune 2hs.

I dunno how you guys feel, but I think that actually matches the 100% impossible effiency you guys are approaching to.

The fact that the moneymaking is spread around a period of many years doesn't make it faster. Fact is, in p2p, you make around 10M an hour merchanting and much less in p2p, meaning rune platebodies are never the more efficient method(and even then we are assuming you are a great merchanter, which not everyone is), not to mention, you'd be better off using that money on other skills. Also consider that because you have two ge slots, atleast one of them if not both NEED to be filled with offers for rune bars and rune platebodies(because max money can only buy you runite bars for 8m xp).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Fact is, in p2p, you make around 10M an hour merchanting

Idk about you, but I've consistently made 10m out of merching 200m in only 5mins total merching. That's a hell of a lot more than your 10m/hr rate lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Fact is, in p2p, you make around 10M an hour merchanting

Idk about you, but I've consistently made 10m out of merching 200m in only 5mins total merching. That's a hell of a lot more than your 10m/hr rate lol.

I think he was talking about total time, not just what you spend updating offers, though 240m in a day does require logging on at regular intervals.

Also, until a f2p player proves they have dozens of billions to spare, I think you can't argue for the absolute fastest methods (like smithing rune plates) in f2p except in a theoretical sense. There could be a player in the future for which it works, but for now and in the near future it still isn't practical.

2496 Completionist

The fact that the moneymaking is spread around a period of many years doesn't make it faster. Fact is, in p2p, you make around 10M an hour merchanting and much less in p2p, meaning rune platebodies are never the more efficient method(and even then we are assuming you are a great merchanter, which not everyone is), not to mention, you'd be better off using that money on other skills. Also consider that because you have two ge slots, atleast one of them if not both NEED to be filled with offers for rune bars and rune platebodies(because max money can only buy you runite bars for 8m xp).

Why should start doing buyable skills first? Stick to 200m RCing and 200m Wc, Mining.. Fishing and so on. As the decades pass by you have like 50 bil (yes in F2P) to even max out prayer and everything else, and I don't see you lose time at the Grand exchange, maybe like 5 Minutes a day. Actually if you merch with 5 bil in your money bag you are faster than merching with 9001 gp. I have no idea how you can lose 1 hour for 10 mil in F2P merching, unless you are joining manipulation clans and run a GE-sniping bot. I guess you can make 1 bil in a month when merching at a capital of 10 bil, with like losing only 2 hours of putting in and out offers at the Grand Exchange.

As you never spent money until you finish up all non-buyables, you should easily have enough to do Rune Platebodies with maybe not a 30% + advantage but still a 25% over Rune 2hs.

I guess you can make 1 bil in a month when merching at a capital of 10 bil, with like losing only 2 hours of putting in and out offers at the Grand Exchange.

Merching with 10b capital may get a bit hard with 2 GE slots and F2P items. I'm not saying it's impossible since I'm not a very experienced merchant, but I doubt there's many people in F2P who are able to do that. I still see 2hs as a more realistic way for most top f2p players, but platebodies may be a better way for someone.

A_Kekek.png

I guess you can make 1 bil in a month when merching at a capital of 10 bil, with like losing only 2 hours of putting in and out offers at the Grand Exchange.

Merching with 10b capital may get a bit hard with 2 GE slots and F2P items. I'm not saying it's impossible since I'm not a very experienced merchant, but I doubt there's many people in F2P who are able to do that. I still see 2hs as a more realistic way for most top f2p players, but platebodies may be a better way for someone.

remember we speak of top efficiency and impossible perfection, though there are some guys who are pretty good at merching, i managed to double 1 bil in 2 months for example, and i dont consider me being at the top merchers... technically you should be able to always double your cash in a month or less through merching even with 2 spots only, although the more you have the more time you need to spent, which still isnt 1 day per month, and never will be

What's with all the smithing in f2p lol..

Well a week ago we said the dungeoneering front page may be filled with 200m's in a month, now there are 2 more people with 200m... and 4 more are pretty close (180m+) considering 1.5m dung xp per day is doable for the top 22 players, the lowest at the front page now (150M) will reach 184.5m in 23 days (1 month minus 1 week we already had).

I dunno about the 1,5m dung xp since i'm only 85 dung but i guess that the xp per day for a top player might even be 2m+ so that means that if all top players continue at the pace they are doing now (hopefully 2m+) then in 23 days #22 on the front page will have 196m xp and #21 will have 198m, all other would have 200m, but ofcourse this is just a really really rough estimate.

Paperbag seemed to have stopped training for 1-2days, i hope he gets back and go out for 200m ranging.

And phoenix odin is training dungeon again after his 350k gain in rc...

I heard some1 say that he wants 200m dung and 200m rc at the same time? does any1 know this?

And how's your 1b agilty going jebrim

backgroundsignature.png