200M in all Skills

Makilio

So whats after 200m everything? Whoever gets that must have no reason to continue playing...

All chompy hats, all items from cwars, all possible random event clothes, all quests/tasks done, there is alot to do after 200m everything

If you play all day, as I assume those "200m in everything"-players do, that won't take them long. :wink:

200m mobilising armies rank :ohnoes:

I don't want to think about the possibilty that it goes to 2.147b :ohnoes:. But a few thousand cw games should be fun.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Sorry for the belated post but I haven't checked this thread since page 50'ish.

Been reading up and noticed my name fall a few times.

I guess I'll have to dissapoint everyone and say I'm not a pro mercher.

People who know me well, know I never merched for my money, but worked hard. :huh:

If you skill smart, you gain. You don't need merchclans or any other way of getting other people to earn your money...

I smithed both rune and addy items.

Bought runite bars; made skirts, legs, 2hs and kiteshields. Sold when the price was right to minimize loss per item.

Since these items don't always sell, and since it's easy to flood the market, I did make addy plates now and then.

Another way of gaining back some cash, and still getting smithing xp was by superheating my own rune bars.

Did it cost much? Yes...

Was it worth it? Definately, what else spend cash on? A lame skill like cooking? No thanks.

I'll try to read up more frequently...

Cba catching up on 65 pages again. ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

@ Water

Aside from prayer, what F2P skill is concidered unrealistic to max out for an F2Per trying to get the most skills to 200M?

Also, how much XP for the rank 1 F2P player?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ Water

Aside from prayer, what F2P skill is concidered unrealistic to max out for an F2Per trying to get the most skills to 200M?

I'd assume RuneCrafting would be extremely difficult. Woodcutting, hitpoints, fishing, and mining would also be extremely difficult.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

@ Langer & MstrMonopoly

Indeed, runecrafting seems very hard with it's 10k xp / hour doing airs or ~12k xp / hour doing water runes (requires both GoP & FOG)

Constitution is also a tough one. 3 Melee skills to 200M ~> 40-45k/hr

13333-15000 hours (knowing that an entire year counts 8760 hours... :blink: )

Woodcutting and fishing aren't as hard (50k'ish / hr)

Mining would be about 40K/hr when powermining

Nomatter how you look at it, it will always take a long time to get any (decent) skill to 200M in F2P.

EDIT:

About the exp till rank 1,

I really don't care about ranking at all.

F2P ranks are mostly checked by overall level.

Since I have no interest in training much Dungeoneering, rank 1 wont be an option.

And since the current rank 1 doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, I doubt anyone will catch him in the next few years. He simply doesn't have competition.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

@ Water

I'd assume RuneCrafting would be extremely difficult. Woodcutting, hitpoints, fishing, and mining would also be extremely difficult.

@Langer

El Popo1 has about 900m total exp atm

@MstrMonopoly

Ironically one of the stats you listed have already been 200m'd which is Mining by Serialheated

Runecrafting or Prayer would be the hardest IMO, 7something bil for Pray + like 35k exp/hr burying and like 35k/hr water tabs + tele + gloves, which is a lot of FOG/GOP

Woodcutting #1 is Syzygy and he has somewhere around 80m I think, HP has El Popo1 as #1 and he is over 100m, Fishing is S Diamant Y with El Popo1 a close 2nd, all those skills are insane but they are all possible to be 200m'd if someone wanted to do it

Where as RC and Pray are in the 30ms for #1

16bd2yq.jpg

So through some more number crunching I put an educated guess at around 300k crimson and 55k blue charms to be obtained from 15-200m slayer. That means that if you only pick up Crimson and Blue charms from slayer and cave crawlers you won't even have to run all of your crimson for 200m summoning. I made a speadsheet for estimating the charms you will get on the way to 200m slayer however, some of the math is still a little shaky so I am trying to get that worked out then I will release the spreadsheet.

I think Telmomarques maybe able to get rank 1 sometime in the first 3 months of 2011, assuming Zarfot is 120 Dungeoneering by then.

Atm it looks like he is racing Elvis for rank 1, but in reality Telmo still has his 100m Pray Xp left, which will take him less than 1 week to gain.

So considering he is 1.96b XP.

I predict by early december he will finish off .03b xp for dung and .1b xp for Pray putting him at about 2.1B xp.

He has been seen in the past training range with huge XP gains, so perhaps if he trains Range+Herblore he can become the #1 player for rank and XP.

Altho Zarfot will most likely have gotten 200m Dungeoneering and huge gains in slayer+combat+effigy skills.

However Telmomarques maybe able to claim rank 4 or 5 before 2011.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I think, assuming, I predict, so perhaps, Altho, However maybe ok ok I think I get it.

I'm stil curious about Serpenttine in 2 years ;)

I write kinda weird when I'm tired, but I don't really see Serpenttine as a big threat, because he doesn't seem to put in the same amount of time compared to other players.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I think, assuming, I predict, so perhaps, Altho, However maybe ok ok I think I get it.

I'm stil curious about Serpenttine in 2 years ;)

I write kinda weird when I'm tired, but I don't really see Serpenttine as a big threat, because he doesn't seem to put in the same amount of time compared to other players.

he puts in the time and is good but i dont see him training random skills all the way to 200m :P he does whatever he wants :)

StarViv.png

Elias has just passed Erw J for rank 9 and should pass Lan next week.

Concerning Telmomarques and rank 1, we must also ocnsider that Elvis still has a lot of potential XP in construction and that Skiller also has prayer still low.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,39B xp. Still training his lower skills, he's achieved some personal milestones this week by geting all skills aside from dungeoneering to 30M. He should become the first player to reach 2,4B xp next week. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M farming and 2,4B xp

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Still gaining on Skiller, he finds himself about 42M xp away from rank 1, he's once again training Dungeoneering with some slayer on the side. Coming milestones : 100M WC

3. Jdelacroix : 2,23Bxp. Jd is keeping up with dungeoneering and is on pace to max out within 6-7 weeks which means he could max out at about the same time as Zarfot...the race is still on! Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,14B xp. Once again training WC and Fletch, he's also done some ranging last week. He's closing in on 100M WC and Fletch for his 9th and 10th skill at 100M. Coming milestones : 100M fletching and 100M WC

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

6. Elvis : 1,99B xp. The current race for rank 1 overall gives us the fastest training pace and Elvis is no exception with an average of 5M xp per day training dungeon, herbloreand crafting. How long can he keep rank 1 overall? Coming milestones : 100M WC , 100M attack and 2B xp.

7. telmomarques : 1,98B xp. The status quo is maintained on the front page and Telmomarques is keeping a very fast pace to tail Elvis closely for rank 1 overall. He's still training dungeoneering and should max out the skill next week for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon and 2B xp

8. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive . Coming milestones: 100M def

9. Elias : 1,86B xp. Gained a rank from Erw J last week and should gain another from Lan this coming week. He's been mostly training dungeoneering once again. Coming milestones : rank 8

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive. milestones : nothing in sight!

11. Paperbag : 1,83B xp. A slower week for Paperbag, something that seems to happen a lot with Paperbag after he max out a skill. He's been training farming and dungeon last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,79B xp. Closing in on 1,8B xp the king of balance is once again training a variety of skills, but mostly hunter. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 1,8B xp

13. S U O M I : 1,73B xp. He's about 6 weeks away from rank 13 and still training smithing, magic, WC, firemaking and dungeon. Still keeping a fast pace, he should enter the top 10 in the first quarter of 2011. Coming milestones : 200M magic and 200M smithing (6th and 7th skills at 200M)

14. Green098 : 1,66B xp. She's about to max out dungeoneering and I expect to have somethng different to say about her next week!. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon

15. Tezz : 1,65B xp. He's on pace to gain a rank from Green098 before the year ends. He's still training slayer and seems to be hoarding effigies which will be interesting to see once he unloads them all. Coming milestones : 200M HP

Fredmcgarry and Suomi Ohi are about 70M xp away from the top 15 and both are gaining on Tezz and Green098.

langerkiller.png

Nice updates!

I assume both S U O M I and Suomi Ohi are from Finland. It'd be interesting to know where the other top players come from.

Actually no. Suomi Ohi = Skiller 703(Jamie). He's from the UK and his name is only a reference to S U O M I. We're all good friends. :P

Also, in the screenshot above this post, that's me on the right underneath the <3333333's. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

11. Paperbag : 1,83B xp. A slower week for Paperbag, something that seems to happen a lot with Paperbag after he max out a skill. He's been training farming and dungeon last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

Paperbag's broke atm lol

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim