200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think, assuming, I predict, so perhaps, Altho, However maybe ok ok I think I get it.

I'm stil curious about Serpenttine in 2 years ;)

I write kinda weird when I'm tired, but I don't really see Serpenttine as a big threat, because he doesn't seem to put in the same amount of time compared to other players.

he puts in the time and is good but i dont see him training random skills all the way to 200m :P he does whatever he wants :)

He does put that time into it, he just started way later as most top players of nowaday did.

Don't forget that Serpenttine only has 12.770.932 xp and a totallvl 1471 of at 24 april 2008

So all he achieved allready he did from a normal player to what he is today in only a tiny bit over 2.5 years!

I won't say he's my doomed favorite for rank one any time soon, but from all the 1B- xpers of this moment I do think he will become the rank 1 in 2 years yes (altho some 2B+ persons of this moment will probably still be ahead of him in 2 years).

I'm curious about the xp future of this underdog ;).

11. Paperbag : 1,83B xp. A slower week for Paperbag, something that seems to happen a lot with Paperbag after he max out a skill. He's been training farming and dungeon last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

Paperbag's broke atm lol

Figures, he is running out of buyables. Rofl. He can only buy range, mage, and smithing now. And I suppose the seeds for 200m farming and the seconds for 200m summoning.

58 out of the 101 people that have 120 Dungeoneering are all maxed, thought that was pretty cool. Crazy, but cool.

Always read the updates - thanks Langer!

Well naturally, people that are maxed tend to put in more hours and have nothing else to train except dungeoneering past 99.

Also, maxed people have an easier time keying in dungeoneering, which saves time over a lot of dungeons. While this is less important than hours spent per day on it, it gives non-maxed players an incentive to max before training more dungeoneering (my dilemma L).

One thing I would like to know is how many people are maxed EXCEPT for dungeoneering (not nearly as easy as it used to be). Is there a good way to check this or is there a memberlist going?

2496 Completionist

@ Langer, I live for your updates. I totally enjoy reading through them with all the latest gossip. Keep them going mate. :) xx

Lol , don't worry about it, I'll keep them coming!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I think, assuming, I predict, so perhaps, Altho, However maybe ok ok I think I get it.

I'm stil curious about Serpenttine in 2 years ;)

I write kinda weird when I'm tired, but I don't really see Serpenttine as a big threat, because he doesn't seem to put in the same amount of time compared to other players.

he puts in the time and is good but i dont see him training random skills all the way to 200m :P he does whatever he wants :)

He does put that time into it, he just started way later as most top players of nowaday did.

Don't forget that Serpenttine only has 12.770.932 xp and a totallvl 1471 of at 24 april 2008

So all he achieved allready he did from a normal player to what he is today in only a tiny bit over 2.5 years!

I won't say he's my doomed favorite for rank one any time soon, but from all the 1B- xpers of this moment I do think he will become the rank 1 in 2 years yes (altho some 2B+ persons of this moment will probably still be ahead of him in 2 years).

I'm curious about the xp future of this underdog ;).

Serp has no real post-max stats other than dg and a lil fishing lol.

11. Paperbag : 1,83B xp. A slower week for Paperbag, something that seems to happen a lot with Paperbag after he max out a skill. He's been training farming and dungeon last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

Paperbag's broke atm lol

Figures, he is running out of buyables. Rofl. He can only buy range, mage, and smithing now. And I suppose the seeds for 200m farming and the seconds for 200m summoning.

By broke, I mean he only has like 20-30m. Doing Frost Dragons now.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Out of curiosity, is this the largest thread on the Tip It forums? Almost 116 pages :P

Nope, but it has a lot of views also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Largest thread with actual content*

after 200m dungeoneering will suomi finish wc to 200m for another unbuyable skill?

Atm he's wcing teaks w/ alching and working on dg, after magic is 200m I suppose he'll still continue both back and forth. Dungeoneering should max out first, then wcing, then possibly fming, but if not, hunter next.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Largest thread with actual content*

after 200m dungeoneering will suomi finish wc to 200m for another unbuyable skill?

Atm he's wcing teaks w/ alching and working on dg, after magic is 200m I suppose he'll still continue both back and forth. Dungeoneering should max out first, then wcing, then possibly fming, but if not, hunter next.

nope the street value thread is longer

on topic:

are the top players using cave crawlers for rcing/fish/agil or just doing them manually?

I think cave crawlers would be more efficient because you get exp in slower skills as well as from the actual lamp

To deyan2:

Ok so it took 2.5 years for serpenttine to take max total and 800M overall xp ? Is that so impressive realy? Most top players are gaining that ammounts of overall in year. Max total took me 1.5 years. Also s u o m i has gotten almost all of his stats in 2-2.5 years. Suomi started gaining fletching for his first 200M around august/september in 2008.

IMO i dont see serpenttine as big threat for top players.

He is not planing to train dungeonering anymore. After 200M mage he is about to continue wcing for 200M wc and after that 200M fm.

He maxed in march, just with the new skill again in september.

But it's ok, I named Tezz as well before langer did, everything I can do atm is waiting and see what will happen ;).

From 0 to max in 1,5 years is quite some task, I have to admit that...

@squareroot Most would be slaying for their effigies I guess. With a task list of 10-11 tasks it's possible for all of the tasks to be 2.5hours an effigy or lower. Or like some people quote ~100k slayer xp @ ~40k xp/hr avg.

You will get less range xp per hr slaying, but more melee & hp xp I'd guess. Slayer also has the benefit of breaking even at least on cash.

However if you have a huge cash pile ~1b+ it could be viable as if you spent every effigy on slayer xp, you'd be earning ~45k slayer xp/hr. You would lose out on using the lamp on say, rc Xp, but would gain 2x more xp in the slower skills as you are getting effigies at close to twice the rate of top slaying.

Then you have to factor in the time it takes to make the cash (This doesn't take into consideration if you have a huge cash pile already). So since cave crawlers is -1.5-2m/hr and powerslaying is 0 - 1m+ an hr, every couple hours of cave crawlers attributes to 1hr of money making.

Lots of efficiency values to work out & if anyone wants to do them, i'd love to add it to my effigy guide.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

He maxed in march, just with the new skill again in september.

But it's ok, I named Tezz as well before langer did, everything I can do atm is waiting and see what will happen ;).

From 0 to max in 1,5 years is quite some task, I have to admit that...

well 0 to max is different then what n0valyfe did a few years ago

someone did max 2376 in 155 days and with effigies it can def be done quicker!

so thats not even a year at 10 hrs a day...

2496 adds maybe 2-3 months when u include warped? but consider difficulty of teams on lower lvls + team quality going down with pro keyers leaving dg?

StarViv.png

I somewhat agree with Deyan here if we factor in top players quiting or becoming inactive. Players like Ox, Timlahaye, Gertjaars, Erw J and to a lesser extent, Lan, free up some spots in the top 15 for new players like Tezz and S u o m i. 3 of the last top 4 XP champ are either inactive (Gertjaars and N0valyfe), playing from time to time (Zezima) or back after a long break (Lilyufie88). Following that trend, it's safe to assume that some more players from the top 15 will eventually quit.

langerkiller.png

I somewhat agree with Deyan here if we factor in top players quiting or becoming inactive. Players like Ox, Timlahaye, Gertjaars, Erw J and to a lesser extent, Lan, free up some spots in the top 15 for new players like Tezz and S u o m i. 3 of the last top 4 XP champ are either inactive (Gertjaars and N0valyfe), playing from time to time (Zezima) or back after a long break (Lilyufie88). Following that trend, it's safe to assume that some more players from the top 15 will eventually quit.

I'd like to see S U O M I quitting :P I like him and all, but it would be funny to see that his maxing out eventually still failed.

Pyl.png

I'd like to see S U O M I quitting :P I like him and all, but it would be funny to see that his maxing out eventually still failed.

That'd literally be a failed life.