200M in all Skills

Makilio

i hear zarfot is playing cataclysm

a player of zarfots calliber could get lvl 85, totaly beat the game, and saturate the high lvl content within 2 months

i doubt this is a perm quit, but it could give his competition a coulpe months to gain ground on him

Dear Squisher,

My condolences to you. I know that Zarfot was your favorite player, and it must have been an absolute shock for you to find out about this. In fact, I'm surprised you're survived that shock! Just letting you know that I fully understand what you must be going through right now, so if you want to talk about it then I'm here for you man. You just gotta stay strong man, just gotta stay strong...alright peace.

OT: Nowaii man, I heard Zarfot quit for Conquer 2.0 which is releasing a new class (Monk) soon. Also, I think we can all agree that effigies ruined the game for many people (including me) unless you're an EasyScaper :thumbup: runecrafters only being a part of that list , and it's also funny that this subject has come up now that Zarfot has quit while this has honestly been going on for a long time already lol.

P.S. Hi y'all! How have ya been doing? Been awhile init :P

Edit: OH YEAH, it's also a sad time for people who love Runetracker - since it now takes them over 9000 years to remove people with fake records, then once they do remove them it takes less than 9000 seconds for another fake record to show up, then they take over 9000 years again to remove THAT one. Aka, exp records have lost alot of their value aswell now. :thumbdown:

hi, and are you still playing rs 18-19 hours / day atm? your exp gains are low, or are you destroying a minigame to snatch later a record with zeals?

Hi u! Yesss still 18 hours a day, just not into records at all atm. There has been a big war at sw so I've been doing that for awhile yeah, also bandos and corp (never gone there before but gotta learn some day, right?) Well anyway, obviously not doing any records atm haha - as stated in my previous post they're making a right mess of it, neglecting Runetracker + yeah, not alot of skills hold alot of value anymore so it's just wait and see and yup, just trying to enjoy playing atm. Could pretty much say 'all in due time', except that time may never come if Runescape continues to lose its unique difficulty/achievement rate. There's more important things in life than mere pixels, after all. Gonna work on getting rid of illness soon, after that then there's alot of roads for me to take and none of them include nolifing Rs if you know what I mean XD. That's about it! :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Welcome back Drumgun!

First off, I like EasyScape! Second, some people on this thread, myself included, are wondering if you plan on getting another skill to 200M anytime soon seeing that there are now 3 players with 7 skills at 200M and especially Telmomarques looking to be in a good position to get 200M pray and herblore. Good luck with your goals mate!

Hi mate! Thanks :) and omg we've yet to dung together - sorry about that lol. Did see you online quite a bit but didn't feel like dunging on any of those occasions *lazy sigh* :shame: . Anyway I've noticed that hehe, I'm pretty interested in maxing out the top half board of the highscores, simply because 13 or so 200m's in a row would look cool XD. Uhmmm it's fine if Telmo or whoever surpasses my amount of 200m's for now, and then yeah well, will still be on top in the end I guess because I have quite a few easy xp skills left to train while Telmo/Elvis are running out of them.

But anyway, will deffo pm ya one of these days and dung it up, maybe even today depending on what the missus is in the mood for hehe (if you're up for it aswell that is :P). Cheers, keep up the good work with them weekly updates! :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drummy, care to add me too ?

I've been looking up to your dedication, i.e camping abby's for a year.. Damn.

:D.

Awh >.< thanks! Langer sniped the very last spot off my fl I'm afraid - can't delete any of them atm. I'm rarely on here, but if you ever wanna talk/ask something just drop me a PM and I'll try to answer asap. :)

Be off for other stuffs now though, take care everyone! :thumbup:

yIUqy.jpg

Drummy, care to add me too ?

I've been looking up to your dedication, i.e camping abby's for a year.. Damn.

:D.

Awh >.< thanks! Langer sniped the very last spot off my fl I'm afraid - can't delete any of them atm. I'm rarely on here, but if you ever wanna talk/ask something just drop me a PM and I'll try to answer asap. :)

Be off for other stuffs now though, take care everyone! :thumbup:

..Sinterklaasje kom eens gauw.. :ohnoes:

Graphics < And now don't say they're better now, the current graphics just do nóóót fit RS, more like WoW

"Not fitting RS" is the worst justification for [cabbage] graphics i have ever seen.

Old armour/scimitars/hitting players emotes < i.e The D Scimmy has been looking like an erection for ages now

This i somewhat agree with, but its minor.

WILDERNESS, the dangerousity of it, now you can't even lose your way in there because of the huge BH Volcano taking up half of the used-to-be-scary Wilderness.

Staking

No Trade Limit (I remember December 24, 2006. I was on my low-level account in Lumb, and some guy gave me and others loads of stuff as part of a xmas clan advertising programme)

Also somewhat agree with, dam RWT.

No 10x HP

Nothing wrong with 10x HP, just makes weapons more accurately reflect damage received.

O.O

Graphics < And now don't say they're better now, the current graphics just do nóóót fit RS, more like WoW

"Not fitting RS" is the worst justification for [cabbage] graphics i have ever seen.

Old armour/scimitars/hitting players emotes < i.e The D Scimmy has been looking like an erection for ages now

This i somewhat agree with, but its minor.

WILDERNESS, the dangerousity of it, now you can't even lose your way in there because of the huge BH Volcano taking up half of the used-to-be-scary Wilderness.

Staking

No Trade Limit (I remember December 24, 2006. I was on my low-level account in Lumb, and some guy gave me and others loads of stuff as part of a xmas clan advertising programme)

Also somewhat agree with, dam RWT.

No 10x HP

Nothing wrong with 10x HP, just makes weapons more accurately reflect damage received.

^

And it's ugly, and Fire Bolt might now max hit like 125 instead of 12 = annoying in lowlv PvP

Yesterday's Top Xp Gains

Skill Name XP

Elicit 83,865,947

^ Runetrack

Got 71M Dung xp and 12m others.

Bye Drummy's record :(

Probably a name change bug. <+[XL]RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for Elicit in last 2days: Overall +6,793,696

A_Kekek.png

If Paperbag continues his current farming experience gains he will be the first in the top 15 to get 200m farming. This will provide him with spare time that he used to spend on farming. Yay!

Rank 2 Slay will most likely be the second to 200m slayer but he will have done this at LEVEL 45 defence, and most likely achieve close to 200m magic, range, hp, strength and attack - every combat stat bar defence. Just thought that was a pretty cool achievement!

Pure Kq Pax has almost achieved level 120 dungeoneering being level 3 combat, as well as having every other stat maxed possible as a level 3...

I love achievements that are overlooked, it makes it seem more as if the person is gaining the goal for themselves rather than to be famous.

Peace

If Paperbag continues his current farming experience gains he will be the first in the top 15 to get 200m farming. This will provide him with spare time that he used to spend on farming. Yay!

Rank 2 Slay will most likely be the second to 200m slayer but he will have done this at LEVEL 45 defence, and most likely achieve close to 200m magic, range, hp, strength and attack - every combat stat bar defence. Just thought that was a pretty cool achievement!

Pure Kq Pax has almost achieved level 120 dungeoneering being level 3 combat, as well as having every other stat maxed possible as a level 3...

I love achievements that are overlooked, it makes it seem more as if the person is gaining the goal for themselves rather than to be famous.

Peace

Is there any benefit from Pure Kq Pax to teams where he dungeoneers? He can't fight so what does he do in dungeons?

Pyl.png

Peace

Is there any benefit from Pure Kq Pax to teams where he dungeoneers? He can't fight so what does he do in dungeons?

He makes potions (melee, pray, skill doors) and cooks food in the base. That's what I've heard. Some other things too maybe. It's nice to have potions and food all the time during a dungeon, but I doubt he is as useful as a high lvl player who knows what to do. He does not seem to have any problems with getting teams, though.

A_Kekek.png

Peace

With a level 3 in your team, the monsters become lucicrously easy and the final boss is usually like level 80-120. So if Pure Kq Pax joins a team of 4 level 138s they will finish dungeons in perhaps 10-20 minutes at maximum but everyone will still get the same experience. He usually stays at the base cooking, runecrafting, whatever, or follows 1 room behind the higher combat players and opens skill doors.

It is EXTREMELY benificial to have a Low Combat Skiller in your team.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Peace

With a level 3 in your team, the monsters become lucicrously easy and the final boss is usually like level 80-120. So if Pure Kq Pax joins a team of 4 level 138s they will finish dungeons in perhaps 10-20 minutes at maximum but everyone will still get the same experience. He usually stays at the base cooking, runecrafting, whatever, or follows 1 room behind the higher combat players and opens skill doors.

Final boss is definitely not 80-120 level. With 5 130s+ bosses in large dungeons are like 400-600lvl, and one 3 lvl doesn't drop it that much nor it does drop floor time from 18-26 mins to "10-20" mins.

A_Kekek.png

Tokens.....

Are u dumb or what? 70M xp with tokens is 700M dung xp and I can guarantee that 200M xp is max xp in skill.. Even people get tokens after 200M theres no way he can gain xps over 200M with tokens..

Also for the person who says larges are done in 10-20min with lvl 3 in team..Thats ridicilous. I have had pure kq in my team and in my opinion he's not as usefull as lvl 138 would be.

Edit: Forget to say that Skiller aka Aasiwat has reached 2.4B Overall sometime at yesterday i think.. Congratulations for him!

Are u dumb or what? 70M xp with tokens is 700M dung xp and I can guarantee that 200M xp is max xp in skill.. Even people get tokens after 200M theres no way he can gain xps over 200M with tokens..

Also for the person who says larges are done in 10-20min with lvl 3 in team..Thats ridicilous. I have had pure kq in my team and in my opinion his not as usefull as lvl 138 would be.

Apparently he hasn't dungeoneered much, but you could have replied in a pollite way too.

I would love to have a lvl 3 with maxed skills in my team. He takes down cb lvls of monsters + you have plenty of food/pots/armour/...

Also for the person who says larges are done in 10-20min with lvl 3 in team..Thats ridicilous. I have had pure kq in my team and in my opinion his not as usefull as lvl 138 would be.

Apparently he hasn't dungeoneered much, but you could have replied in a pollite way too.

I would love to have a lvl 3 with maxed skills in my team. He takes down cb lvls of monsters + you have plenty of food/pots/armour/...

If he did lower monster levels by much (which he doesn't) then that's all the more reason not to have armour =/

Plus if he's the only maxed player, you have to slow down by clearing rooms for him to open doors

I think you are dismissing a lot of big problems having a level 3 skiller creates while dungeoneering...

They are level 1 magic and thus can't teleport and have to make their own way to the boss room. Good luck with that while rushing...

Because teams will more than likely be rushing(and there is no reason not to) there is a very limited number of rooms the skiller can go to without being attacked(they can't use hoods too), so to be able to do 5 men rooms effectively, you can't do 5:5 larges, you have to do 5:4 larges. This also limits the number of fishing spots/rocks/trees the skiller can effectively access to create items. The only thing they can easily provide is potions, and if the skiller has higher levels than other teammates, the team is very much screwed(skiller having to open skill doors).

It is true that having one lower level reduces the difficulty of the dungeon, but a 5:5 with 4 138's and a level 3 is still more difficult than a 4:4 with 4 138's, so in p2p, i don't think having skillers is beneficial. In f2p, they are much more useful and can definitely get easy xp from there.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.