200M in all Skills

Makilio

According to Runetrack, although this seems more realistic then 71m, Bartsegers got 22m in Dungg yesterday, while.. like 18m'd be the max :S He didn't change his name recently. 180m xp = 18m tokens = 18m xp.. 22m xp in tokens would require you 220m dung xp :ohnoes:?..

Spending 18m tokens takes like 5 seconds

He'd have to rest of the day to gain the other 4m

??

180m xp = 18m tokens

+ 18m xp = 198m xp

But he could've had likeabout 178m dung xp, used tokens for 17.8m exp and done like 4-5m dung xp :o

Tokens.....

Are u dumb or what? 70M xp with tokens is 700M dung xp and I can guarantee that 200M xp is max xp in skill.. Even people get tokens after 200M theres no way he can gain xps over 200M with tokens..

Also for the person who says larges are done in 10-20min with lvl 3 in team..Thats ridicilous. I have had pure kq in my team and in my opinion he's not as usefull as lvl 138 would be.

Edit: Forget to say that Skiller aka Aasiwat has reached 2.4B Overall sometime at yesterday i think.. Congratulations for him!

Tokens can help contribute to overall exp? It doesn't have to be one or another, you can combine actual dg experience and token experience in the same day :rolleyes:

top_lel_face.png

Tokens.....

Are u dumb or what? 70M xp with tokens is 700M dung xp and I can guarantee that 200M xp is max xp in skill.. Even people get tokens after 200M theres no way he can gain xps over 200M with tokens..

Also for the person who says larges are done in 10-20min with lvl 3 in team..Thats ridicilous. I have had pure kq in my team and in my opinion he's not as usefull as lvl 138 would be.

Edit: Forget to say that Skiller aka Aasiwat has reached 2.4B Overall sometime at yesterday i think.. Congratulations for him!

Tokens can help contribute to overall exp? It doesn't have to be one or another, you can combine actual dg experience and token experience in the same day :rolleyes:

So u saying he used like 15m tokens and trained 55M normal way? LOL. I would love to see you getting about 2.2M Xp/H in dung =)

??

180m xp = 18m tokens

+ 18m xp = 198m xp

But he could've had likeabout 178m dung xp, used tokens for 17.8m exp and done like 4-5m dung xp :o

You can also first dung and then spend the tokens... but yeah, that would be too simple.

[404] Signature not found.

??

180m xp = 18m tokens

+ 18m xp = 198m xp

You can also first dung and then spend the tokens... but yeah, that would be too simple.

/samewayaround.

Wow, dg ranks sure go fast :blink: won't be long before it's the skill with most 200m's.

And Odin managed to snipe rank 20 on the front page, eh?

#22 can just spend 15m on tokens.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Green098 has maxed out dungeoneering (5th skill at 200M).

Kingduffy has reached 1,8B xp. Can he pass Erw J before Suomi catches him?

Drumgun should reach 100 fletch later this week for his 9th skill over 100M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Amazing how first page Dungeoneering ranks are already all 200m, they should make the skill go to 500m. It's interesting to see that many players put in more time every day than players such as Zarfot and skiller. So first to 200m in all skills could be claimed by anyone.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Amazing how first page Dungeoneering ranks are already all 200m, they should make the skill go to 500m. It's interesting to see that many players put in more time every day than players such as Zarfot and skiller. So first to 200m in all skills could be claimed by anyone.

Although I dont agree with jagex specifically setting a goal like 200m (or 104m or wtf for that matter...) - I think it just proves how players would go to the effort to gain high levels in a skill when there is more of a reason. Level 120 - So may aswell finish off 200m for some players. Instead of all the low rubbish stuff they bring out and the hs being relatively low on many skills, due to no reason to rise alot of them after a certain point.

Pretty much how other online rpg games pretty much set up high level things to aim for. Runescape oddly being an exception for the most part.

Well 2 people already have 200M in dungeoneering. That was the fastest time 200M has been gotten in a new skill..wonder how long it'll take for the top 21 to be filled up.

under a month

Want to bet? No way it's going to be with one month only.

Warped just came out. The xp rates are much higher, and the people with 200m atm did a huge chunck of their xp without warped floors. I would say that a month or so would be an accurate guess. At max prestige, you can now get like 300k+ an hour xp rates. Dungeoneering is a fast skill once you get 119+

So I was about 12 days shy of being correct. Geez. DG really is pretty fast.

Also, the current rank 7 overall. What was his name before this? Do we know why he changed it to that particular name?

pere_grin.png

Well 2 people already have 200M in dungeoneering. That was the fastest time 200M has been gotten in a new skill..wonder how long it'll take for the top 21 to be filled up.

under a month

Want to bet? No way it's going to be with one month only.

Warped just came out. The xp rates are much higher, and the people with 200m atm did a huge chunck of their xp without warped floors. I would say that a month or so would be an accurate guess. At max prestige, you can now get like 300k+ an hour xp rates. Dungeoneering is a fast skill once you get 119+

So I was about 12 days shy of being correct. Geez. DG really is pretty fast.

Also, the current rank 7 overall. What was his name before this? Do we know why he changed it to that particular name?

All you would have to do is add him to find out, I do believe its Skiller 703

16bd2yq.jpg

ive been saying it the whole time DRAGONSEANCE he is going to be rank 17 when he hits 120 dung and will be top 5 to 200m hes the best ever cant stop wont stop

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Cleaned off some spam. Please keep (somewhat) on topic people :-)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Paperbag has started training ranged. Expect him to pass Erw J and Lan shortly. He could even catch up to Elias if he maintains the fast pace he had when he trained herblore.

I was somewhat wrong about Drumgun, he got 100M fletch sooner than I thought.

I have a very good feeling about Telmomarques ever since he started slayer, as many top players will bypass slayer to get faster skills like magic and ranged outside slayer to gain faster XP and consolidate their current position at the expense of their long-term positions.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

If you disagree with a moderator's decision feel free to PM them and explain why you disagree. Posting an off topic reply will only be removed.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Talk about dungeoneering is actually very much on topic as it's one of the controversial(though not quite as contriversial as slayer) skills our 'contestants' need to grind trough.

I'm actually quite surprised by the timing of zarfots quitting. Had he played on for a couple more weeks he could easily have retired as nr 1, but if he stays quitted, big ups for him.

Edited by Danqazmlp
Quotes removed

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Even though I root for Skiller these days(and for the last year), I always found Zarfot's skill breakdown (HP:Slayer ratio and most skills over 50M) to be the best of the top 15 with Lan except he had like 1/3 more XP than Lan.

Being a huge slayer fan, I had a certain disposition to these players. Tezz is an avid slayer, but sadly has a "bad" HP:Slayer ratio. Also note that this ratio is only accurate with very high XP.

For example, a 2:1 hp:slayer ratio at 150M HP xp is a lot worse than at 20M hp xp. The real indicator would probably be total HP xp over slayer xp.

langerkiller.png