200M in all Skills

Makilio

What about Phoenix odin now?

He has maxed total, 200m rc and 200m dung..

If he did not spent all the time rcing from 99 till 200m, he could have gained about 0.9b xp..

200.000.000 - 13.000.000 = 187.000.000 rc xp he gained.

Average 40k per hour i would say with that long rcing u sure sometimes relax and stand at bank for a while, while 55k being max at zmi i think?

187.000.000 / 40.000 = 4765 hours

Doing faster easy skills like fletching, cooking, firemaking, slayer(total combat xp included) id say u can easily average 200k/hour for 4675 hours.. well ofcourse with breaks but thats what he did with rc too..

Probably 200k/hour isn't even close to what u can achieve in those skills so might even be a lot more total xp gained.

So that being 0.9b xp if he did not train rc. He would have had his total xp now - 187m rc xp + 0.9b xp which is about 1,6b xp

Considering he got 200m rc xp in about 2,5 years excluding that last bit of 500k xp which he could as well just have gotten half a year ago..

This would be an average of 4,6 hours played a day for over 2,5 years..

Doesn't sound a lot (especially if u look at drumgun) but with a boring skill as rc i consider it a lot..

Well all this crap for what?

i think phoenix odin is a good contestant for some very epic total xp after some years..

Unless someone knows he doesn't aim for getting more total xp or something?

And last, he should have a nice amount of money (even from zmi) through all this runecrafting.

good to start merchanting or maybe even enough for all buyables?

Coolstorybro i kno

Didn't know you could make 13B with rcing to 200m.

I didn't, but that's alot yea, but is it enough? i know someone made calculations a lot of pages back on all buyables, i don't remember it very good but it's something around 13m for prayer,herblore, crafting, construction and summoning?

And is it still that much, since graahking isn't really much profit anymore...

@ismibag, wow 69k that's alot ;p, but i checked phoenix yt channel and it actually is that high.

But okay 40k/hour with the graahk zmi combi should be right then, thanks!

I'm betting on suomi to be the first to reach all skills 200m, any1 has different thoughts on this? (cuz that actually is the main topic lolz)

Is any1 really good friends with him here? Jebrim?

Can you tell us more about what suomi is up to and what his future plans are?

Also does he do anything besides skilling? minigames? achiev diarys? any personal achievs like all champ scrolls or court cases or i don't know? anything but gaining serious xp

backgroundsignature.png

If he did not spent all the time rcing from 99 till 200m, he could have gained about 0.9b xp..

Average 40k per hour i would say with that long rcing u sure sometimes relax and stand at bank for a while, while 55k being max at zmi i think?

Doing faster easy skills like fletching, cooking, firemaking, slayer(total combat xp included) id say u can easily average 200k/hour for 4675 hours.. well ofcourse with breaks but thats what he did with rc too..

Probably 200k/hour isn't even close to what u can achieve in those skills so might even be a lot more total xp gained.

So that being 0.9b xp if he did not train rc. He would have had his total xp now - 187m rc xp + 0.9b xp which is about 1,6b xp

Considering he got 200m rc xp in about 2,5 years excluding that last bit of 500k xp which he could as well just have gotten half a year ago..

This would be an average of 4,6 hours played a day for over 2,5 years..

Doesn't sound a lot (especially if u look at drumgun) but with a boring skill as rc i consider it a lot..

Well all this crap for what?

i think phoenix odin is a good contestant for some very epic total xp after some years..

Unless someone knows he doesn't aim for getting more total xp or something?

And last, he should have a nice amount of money (even from zmi) through all this runecrafting.

good to start merchanting or maybe even enough for all buyables?

Coolstorybro i kno

hes t a disadvantage but only small, effigies should go to agility for him now his main loss tbh is from assisting now he has to do it on something else and zmi isnt great money it used to not be to bad though bout 8 gp/xp but not super igga mega gibber rich

yes he did alot of nats but he spent most of that

aribiterspar3.png

I didn't, but that's alot yea, but is it enough? i know someone made calculations a lot of pages back on all buyables, i don't remember it very good but it's something around 13m for prayer,herblore, crafting, construction and summoning?

And is it still that much, since graahking isn't really much profit anymore...

@ismibag, wow 69k that's alot ;p, but i checked phoenix yt channel and it actually is that high.

But okay 40k/hour with the graahk zmi combi should be right then, thanks!

I'm betting on suomi to be the first to reach all skills 200m, any1 has different thoughts on this? (cuz that actually is the main topic lolz)

Also does he do anything besides skilling? minigames? achiev diarys? any personal achievs like all champ scrolls or court cases or i don't know? anything but gaining serious xp

phoenixes yt channel shows 62/63k/h

Aribiterspar yt explains how to do up to 69k

i am friends with jebrim what info you need? Suomis plans are 200m xp in all skills

aribiterspar3.png

Most top players are top players because they don't waste that much time slacking off lol. Odin was pretty fast with ZMI, averaging atleast 55k Xp/hr. From before 50m Xp or so, however, he did do a lot of abyss. Your calcs may roughly be close to reality, but only because he did a lot slower method in his earlier times.

Also, 69k is only the current theoretical max rate, not the rate back when he trained it.

I fully expect Suomi to be the first and to hold it for several years before anyone else gets it. The only thing to make that not happen would be for Suomi to quit, but he's still motivated so that's not likely to happen any time soon.

He's working on Woodcutting and making money atm. Besides skilling, all I know is that I remember he used to do some daily RS "chores" right before bed. I'm not sure specifically what they are though or if he still does them. I believe he still manages his kingdom. Nothing of the other things you mentioned as far as I know of.

Drumgun's really the minigame [bleep], tbh. He's spent enough time in Castle Wars in the past to completely max all 99s over again and he also has done a lot of Soul Wars in recent times.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Some noob reported his previous name lol

Okay,, this really sickens me. When someone gets reported for a offensive username, their name will be [#12345689] or so, but Skiller 703 may just get his old name back instantly?

Okay,, this really sickens me. When someone gets reported for a offensive username, their name will be [#12345689] or so, but Skiller 703 may just get his old name back instantly?

Maxed players and P/Fmods have always been treated better than the average player

When name change first came out I asked a Pmod friend if his login name was available ever he said no and that it is the same with maxed players, which is why no one can steal Aasiwat or other assorted top players/pmods who no longer use their login as their display

16bd2yq.jpg

It's what happened to Skiller 703. His name got changed to [#609460009], and when he tried to log in,

a display showed in which he had to enter a new name, just like any other person who gets his name removed.

It has nothing to do with him being a maxed player or a high rank or w/e. It's just how it goes.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

It's what happened to Skiller 703. His name got changed to [#609460009], and when he tried to log in,

a display showed in which he had to enter a new name, just like any other person who gets his name removed.

It has nothing to do with him being a maxed player or a high rank or w/e. It's just how it goes.

Thought normal players had [#60940009] stuff for one month, sorry.

You only get your name permanently reserved once anyways. Well, unless you maxed, got name #1 saved, then became a pmod and got name #2 saved. Unless the saving of the second one made the first get removed, idk. :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Suomi isnt actualy doing any daily ''chores'' , he used to buy staves but not anymore. Im not 100% sure about kingdom, he used to do that yeh, but if I remember correct he stopped that also (calculating gp/H's with xp and decide not to). He asked not to tell about his next goal after 200M mage so i won't :D But at his current rate, you gonna see it in less than a week.

Suomi isnt actualy doing any daily ''chores'' , he used to buy staves but not anymore. Im not 100% sure about kingdom, he used to do that yeh, but if I remember correct he stopped that also (calculating gp/H's with xp and decide not to). He asked not to tell about his next goal after 200M mage so i won't :D But at his current rate, you gonna see it in less than a week.

Aww, got us curious now. ;)

Thought normal players had [#60940009] stuff for one month, sorry.

Pretty sure they didn't, since you can't even log in to play if you have that as your display name.

classic-76561198015681283.png