200M in all Skills

Makilio

Saw Drumgun chopping ivy today.

He's probably one of the foremost anti-efficiency players.

theres nothin inefficient about ivy, its free xp and about 90% as fast as the top methods of wc

Omg someone making a valid point for a suboptimal method, crucify him :rolleyes:

Ivy is probably the easiest training method to AFK and yet profits, has a very high exp rate, and makes a constant sound so you can look back when it stops.

2496 Completionist

theres nothin inefficient about ivy, its free xp and about 90% as fast as the top methods of wc

90% as fast as top methods of wc and also loses out on the firemaking and potential easiest fletching xp to gain while not losing any other time on a skill

aribiterspar3.png

good calcs but 50m str xp from dung, lol

Thanks, and like i said I don't play anymore, I quit right before Dungeon came out, so that was a guesstimate. Could you or anyone else give me a more realistic number and I will recalculate the cave crawler section?

10m or so give or take id say

Alright thanks. I took a look at a bunch of the top gainers in dungeon today and most of them ranged between 6%-8% strength to dungeon, so I would put guesses right around 14m from 200m dungeon, but this also depends on whether you are the keyer or not and your personal stats.

So based on 17m from fishing and 14m from dungeon and 15m to start that leaves 154m strength to do at cave crawlers. So here are the recalculations:

Using this method to finish out strength: Video

Assuming 65min/effigy, that is 0.9231 effigies per hour, and 80k str xp/hr

154m/80k = 1925 hours

.9231*1925 = 1777 effigies

1777-1273 = at least 504 effigies lamps to use on other skills, probably agility. There would probably be a lot more effigies left because of using random even lamps/books on RC and getting a 30k assist once a day every day. And any other D&Ds you use on RC.

1777+1850 = 3627 total effigies from 200m cmb.

3627*11250/2 = 20,401,875 xp for each of, Agil, Hunter, Mining, RC*, FMing, WCing, Fishing, and Thieving.

504*48029 = 24,206,616 at least, extra Agility xp from the extra 504+ effigies

(RC*) 504*11250/2 = 2,835,000 at least extra summoning xp so you don't have to run as many crimsons.

Assuming you kill 700 cave crawlers and hour

1925*700 = 1,347,500 crawlers killed

Assuming a drop table of 60% none, 25% green, 10% Gold, 5% Crimson, 1% Blue

Green = 336,875 Gold = 134,750 Crimson = 67,375 Blue = 13,475 From the 1.3m cave crawlers

--------------

To add something to the "effigies on slayer and spend the rest of cmb at cave crawlers" debate here are some more numbers to help people make a decision.

Each effigy gives 90k/8/2 = 5625 xp to each skill and 48,029 to the lamp skill.

5626*0.9231 = 5192.4375 xp per hour to all 8 effigy skills

48,209*0.9231 = 44335.5699 xp per hour in the lamp skill

5192.4375+44335.5699 = 49528 xp per hour in skills

80k+160k = 240k cmb xp per hour (range and melee, not counting hp)

240k+49528 = 289,528 xp per hour total at cave crawlers

Note: there is also some herb xp too from herbacide.

let x equal the total amount of slayer xp needed to be gained to get 200m with effigies:

x+(x/100k)(48029)=185m

x = 124,975,512 slayer xp

at a 1:1 range to slayer ratio half of those damage points will be cannoned/titan and half will be melee.

124,975,512/2 = 62,487,756 damage points from range and the same from melee.

62,487,756*4 = 249,951,024 xp to be spread across melee.

Assuming you have 15m in all stats to start:

This means that 15m-200m slayer will get you to about 200m attack, 80m defence, 140m range, and 177m hp

This means that you wont be wasting as much range or hp xp at cave crawlers after 200m slayer, and you will end up getting much more effigies in total. However, I can't finish my comparison with knowing what slayer's xp/hr is with out effigies. What is good estimate? 45k/h?

Tezz has finally caught up to Green098. These two should both get 1,7B xp next week.

Elias should get 1,9B xp next week also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

No, it's not impossible. Just not easy. Slayer, Runecrafting, Mining and Agility probably being the only "tough" ones. The buyables costing around 13B Gp, I think? I'm sure someone will do it. ;)

This.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Omg someone making a valid point for a suboptimal method, crucify him :rolleyes:

Ivy is probably the easiest training method to AFK and yet profits, has a very high exp rate, and makes a constant sound so you can look back when it stops.

Cool to mention, that @teaks you get 95k wc xp/h and ~35k fm xp/h. @ivys you don't even average 80k xp/h. So, less than 90% and you don't get fm xp. 35k fm xp/h is around 4.5 minutes of work making fires per hour (backwards @ge with magic logs)!

Ivys fail hard.

Cool to mention, that @teaks you get 95k wc xp/h and ~35k fm xp/h. @ivys you don't even average 80k xp/h. So, less than 90% and you don't get fm xp. 35k fm xp/h is around 4.5 minutes of work making fires per hour (backwards @ge with magic logs)!

Ivys fail hard.

I hope it was worth signing up to make that comment. But if you read back Drumgun says he doesnt like to 100%ProConcentrate. So Ivy is the way to go if you dont want to concentrate seeing as you need like 10-15% concentration and are still getting a decent amount of xp/h - Dont make me do maths for it, but it is not that bad and definatley does not 'fail hard'.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Ivys fail hard.

I hope it was worth signing up to make that comment. But if you read back Drumgun says he doesnt like to 100%ProConcentrate. So Ivy is the way to go if you dont want to concentrate seeing as you need like 10-15% concentration and are still getting a decent amount of xp/h - Dont make me do maths for it, but it is not that bad and definatley does not 'fail hard'.

He doesn't want to do 100% concentration methods because he plays 18 hours a day. If he played efficiently, he could've achieved the same exp he has now with just 6 hours per day, which in my opinion isn't that much.

Emma_Hewitt.png

Ivys fail hard.

He doesn't want to do 100% concentration methods because he plays 18 hours a day. If he played efficiently, he could've achieved the same exp he has now with just 6 hours per day, which in my opinion is that much.

Just think Of that, 18 hours of fullconcentrating :huh:

Logging out because you refuse to take it easy and do a low-concentration skill when you're not able to pay full attention to RS is hardly efficient, just take a look at what happened to Zarfot.. He has "quit" twice now, perhaps because he wasn't playing the game for enjoyment?

Just find it funny how majority of the pro-'efficiency' guys have no stats themselves... :rolleyes:

That's very true. You have to count state of mind into how efficient you are too. If you go all out for a few months but then spend a few weeks off due to having done too much, you undo it all. Whereas somebody who is enjoying themselves but playing less efficiently can play constantly.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

That's very true. You have to count state of mind into how efficient you are too. If you go all out for a few months but then spend a few weeks off due to having done too much, you undo it all. Whereas somebody who is enjoying themselves but playing less efficiently can play constantly.

That's the reason why Zarfot was Best, imo..

I think what efficiency fails to take into account is the click per action or that it assumes the only thing you are doing on the computer, is playing Runescape.

I would regard doing Ivy as efficient if someone were doing something else on the computer that otherwise they would normally just log off Runescape to do. but with a simple alt-tab and click, you can gain 50-60k W/c xp an hr, that you wouldn't otherwise get.

Taking this latter approach I was able to level Woodcut from 81-91 last week, whereas normally I'd of just logged off if I was playing another game.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

You know what I think? All the people here are making difficult calcs and making up theory's but I think the top players actually don't really play like that (training based on theories and calculations), I think they take it alot easier then the people in Here

Logging out because you refuse to take it easy and do a low-concentration skill when you're not able to pay full attention to RS is hardly efficient, just take a look at what happened to Zarfot.. He has "quit" twice now, perhaps because he wasn't playing the game for enjoyment?

Just find it funny how majority of the pro-'efficiency' guys have no stats themselves... :rolleyes:

*Is alt-tabbed while slaying for fun, to respond*

This, pretty much. Reminds me of a stand up comedian, who i'm paraphrasing, since i couldn't dig up a direct quote online.

"I want professional athletes to be taking steroids, i pay to watch them, i want to see them performing at the peak of what is physically possible".

You know what I think? All the people here are making difficult calcs and making up theory's but I think the top players actually don't really play like that (training based on theories and calculations), I think they take it alot easier then the people in Here

I have to agree and disagree at the same time. Players like Suomi and Zarfot have clearly trained using what people here call "efficient methods" (mining,superheating and WC/FM/alching-fletching). A couple other players like Lan, Drumgun and Aasiwat clearly mentionned that they will not play the game in a way that they don't like with reference to intense clicking.

While it's nice to make projections based on ultimate training rates, in the end we are talking about normal persons playing a game, having different tastes, ups and downs and activities outside of the game. With all these variables into the equation, projections become theory and nothing more.

Talking about projections, some of my predictions made on page 69 are looking pretty good!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I have to agree and disagree at the same time. Players like Suomi and Zarfot have clearly trained using what people here call "efficient methods" (mining,superheating and WC/FM/alching-fletching). A couple other players like Lan, Drumgun and Aasiwat clearly mentionned that they will not play the game in a way that they don't like with reference to intense clicking.

While it's nice to make projections based on ultimate training rates, in the end we are talking about normal persons playing a game, having different tastes, ups and downs and activities outside of the game. With all these variables into the equation, projections become theory and nothing more.

Talking about projections, some of my predictions made on page 69 are looking pretty good!

Yeah, good answer :).

I think people are getting confused about efficiency. People are seeming to think that always doing teaks then no woodcutting at all is what me or others are deeming efficienct its not. Obviously gaining any xp at all is better then none so if your in a situation where say your eating dinner, working on homework or just plain out tired and dont feel like it then doing ivy instead of teaks is much better then just logging off and not doing anything. If you feel like playing xbox and you wanna cut some ivy and not miss out on rs xp your not being inefficient. Efficient is getting xp when you can not getting the best xp 100% of the time when your on causing you to get less xp/day because you get tired thats just stupid, unless of course you have a specific goal about adventure log time. Even zarfot when working on schoolwork and stuff fished then just dropped the invent when it filled up which yeah loses time but better then just logging off.

If being what people are mistakingly deeming as efficient causing you to get less xp/day then you could doing teaks while your on and focused and ivy later then im sorry but your stupid, efficiency has nothing to do with adventure log time its how you manage your xp/day and getting xp whenever you can more then what someone normal would get. Personally I alch my teaks atm when I wc and its just as afk for me as ivy is but thats a different subject. I couldnt really get out exactly what I wanted to say ill come back later if I think of a propper way to say it but I think i got at least 1 point across.

aribiterspar3.png

Its complicated with zarfot I dont know much about his personal details and why he played..etc we never really talked about it but I know he has the same opinion as you with your first sentence, which actually shouldnt really be to hard to understand its common sense really but idk why people dont get that.

For your last statement I agree but there are a few some that dont have alot of major stats that do know what they are talking about.

aribiterspar3.png