200M in all Skills

Makilio

It is EXTREMELY benificial to have a Low Combat Skiller in your team.

I think you are dismissing a lot of big problems having a level 3 skiller creates while dungeoneering...

They are level 1 magic and thus can't teleport and have to make their own way to the boss room. Good luck with that while rushing...

Because teams will more than likely be rushing(and there is no reason not to) there is a very limited number of rooms the skiller can go to without being attacked(they can't use hoods too), so to be able to do 5 men rooms effectively, you can't do 5:5 larges, you have to do 5:4 larges. This also limits the number of fishing spots/rocks/trees the skiller can effectively access to create items. The only thing they can easily provide is potions, and if the skiller has higher levels than other teammates, the team is very much screwed(skiller having to open skill doors).

It is true that having one lower level reduces the difficulty of the dungeon, but a 5:5 with 4 138's and a level 3 is still more difficult than a 4:4 with 4 138's, so in p2p, i don't think having skillers is beneficial. In f2p, they are much more useful and can definitely get easy xp from there.

they can use the ggs portal in home base

Somewhat forgot about that(haven't dungeoneered much with con spots), yeah, but then again, that also limits the usefulness of the level 3 skiller(able to make an altar) and still limits the skiller to GD rooms. I just can't see how having skillers are useful in p2p pro dungeoneering.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Somewhat forgot about that(haven't dungeoneered much with con spots), yeah, but then again, that also limits the usefulness of the level 3 skiller(able to make an altar) and still limits the skiller to GD rooms. I just can't see how having skillers are useful in p2p pro dungeoneering.

You're correct about skillers being limited (which goes without saying) but the ability to make an altar is irelevant since the strong rejuvination pots the skiller SHOULD be making will more than cover basic protection prayers and more than likely allow you to use turmoil the entire dungeon, which is obviously much better than an altar.

I did do a dungeon once with a level 50 skiller who had a hood binded, and although I don't remember the time of the dungeon it went very smoothly.

ZMFg2.jpg

In my experience, they slow down the dungeon by a couple minutes. However, always having potions and food makes pot doors go more smoothly and the dungeon safer overall. If you don't have very many GDs, it could even be faster, but the more you have the slower it is compared to 5man. Another disadvantage is you have to clear mimes and have someone do 2 levers at once.

Having a maxed or near-maxed skiller that can produce strong potions/high tier food/bows/runes/ and knows how to get around is better than having a mediocre player on your team. Usually it is not worth declining them and trying to find someone else if they are a pretty good skiller because it's not a huge slowdown. C1s, however, are a different story...

The skillers I saw bound primal pickaxe, primal hatchet, and a bow without arrows.

2496 Completionist

lvll 3 skillers are usfull. they reduce the monster lvls and boss lvl by about 20%

pax makes strong rejuvs so we can turmoil the whole dung, he also makes strong melees so we can strong pot the whole dung

hitting 700s on gds rather than 450s is quite a jump in dmg, asepcialy vs lvl 120 monsters rather than 130-150

pax is very usefull, but he doesnt necessarily make a dung faster, but defniately more fun to have full t10, turmoil, and max potted

also he has no problem ggsing using base portal, we dont need base altar anyways cuz of our rejuv pots, he simple buys a farm patch for 11k and starts farming strong pots with t10 gather, making about 7 pots per seed. if we get a room where hes needed he replaces, ggs's, hts, and then goes back to replace the farm patch for a cheap price

he definately contributes as much as a maxed player

a_final_name.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,40B xp. He moved to magic last week with some farming on the side and also became the first player to reach 2,4B XP. It looks like he will keep his rank 1 for a couple more months now. Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. After months of gaining on Skiller, Zarfot stopped playing last week. Time will tell if it's permanent or temporary.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,24Bxp. I called a race last week for rank 1 overall, unless Elvis or Telmomarques can catch Jd, he will be rank 1 overall in the early weeks of 2011. He's still training dungeon and looks to max out near the year's end. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M dungeon and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,15B xp. Like the couple several weeks, Drumgun has been focusing on WC, fletch and ranging. He will join Skiller very soon for most skills over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M fletching and 100M WC

5. Elvis : 2,02B xp. The battle for the highscore front page is still going strong with Elvis training dungeon, herblore and crafting for major XP gains last week. He entered the top 5 last week as well as the 2B xp club with Telmo close by once again. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M attack

6. telmomarques : 2.02B xp. Telmo maxed out dungeon last week for his 7th skill at 200M. He then moved on to prayer and slayer with some herblore on the side. HE also became the 7th player to reach 2B xp and gained a rank form Gertjaars. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

8. Elias : 1,88B xp. Gained a rank from Lan last week still training dungeoneering and crafting. He's having the 3rd fastest pace of the top 15 behind Telmo and Elvis. Coming milestones : 1,9B xp

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive .

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,84B xp. Another slow week for Paperbag mostly training farming. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,80B xp. Still hunting, Kingduffy will reach 1,8B xp early next week. He's got a couple weeks lead on Suomi for the time being. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 1,8B xp

13. S U O M I : 1,75B xp. Still training WC, FM, magic and farming, he's about 2-3 weeks away from maxing out magic and 6 weeks away from passing King. Coming milestones : 200M magic (7th skill)

14. Green098 : 1,68B xp. Unfortunately, I don'T have anything new to say about her... Still training dungeoneering, she should max out in the coming week for her 5th skill at 200M. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon and 1,7B xp

15. Tezz : 1,67B xp. He's still gaining on Green training only slayer these days. He should pass her before the year ends. Coming milestones : 200M HP

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Lvl 3 skillers are most often used with a pure F2p'er. 4 lvl 3's + 126 = fast f2p dg xp/hr

That's what i'm thinking. I agree that they can be useful, but it's wrong to say that they are extremely useful when they don't actually speed up the dungeon, which is the whole point of having teammates. It's also almost as difficult or even more difficult to be a skiller in dungeoneering than it is to key, etc.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Lvl 3 skillers are most often used with a pure F2p'er. 4 lvl 3's + 126 = fast f2p dg xp/hr

It's better with 3 lvl 126's and 2 lvl 3's. You have more killers but still bypass the xp cap.

Also, skillers in w61 aren't Pure Kq Pax at all. Instead of gathering ores/logs/fish and making stuff, they just sit around the base and leech. Plus, most skillers don't even have 40+...

That is why skillers can be a pain. Also why I perm team instead of w61.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Pure Kq Pax trained dungeoneering in F2P to 99 when both F2P and P2P had the same floors. I saw him a few times teaming with S Diamant Y. Now with the new floors it's not really worth it anymore to train in F2P instead of P2P with a skiller (if you can find a good team).

[404] Signature not found.

Been reading this thread for a while and recently saw someone mentioned Tezz is hoarding effigies.

Thought I'd add to the topic by saying in a quick conversation on IRC with Tezz, he mentioned he'd be spending his effigies in Dungeoneering. Whether that's still the case I don't know, but from the view point of being efficient, shows he's not overly concerned with maxing all of his skills to 200m. That, or he just dislikes Dungeoneering now.

This thread is hilarious because everyone is arguing about something but few people actually know what they are talking about.

Keep it comin'.

This is slowly turning into 200 pages on Dungeoneering..

Yeah

wtf is so awesome about Dungeoneering anyways :|

Been reading this thread for a while and recently saw someone mentioned Tezz is hoarding effigies.

Thought I'd add to the topic by saying in a quick conversation on IRC with Tezz, he mentioned he'd be spending his effigies in Dungeoneering. Whether that's still the case I don't know, but from the view point of being efficient, shows he's not overly concerned with maxing all of his skills to 200m. That, or he just dislikes Dungeoneering now.

I keep seeing him say spending it on Dungeoneering would be a waste

The other day he said he'd be using them on Slayer when he reaches 250

He'd probably still max Strength first though

second best slayer: a girl who slays/ 150m slayxp / suhidame

has god damn 301 effigies banked, look at her youtube channel lalalalalalal 300 effigies just sick..

that's just 750 hours of slayer lol yeah its cool the hardest part would be throwing away all that bank stoof

Toony still has a bunch banked too doesn't he? He probably wont cannon cave crawlers to 200m def, but if he does he will have quite some more. The only thing left would be to get lvl 97 in the skills he wants to use them in lol. Regardless I think we will see some entertaining xp record days. 400 effigies is 55,211,600xp if used on a 99 skill, or 70,224,000xp if used on 120 dungeon; in what? the 45mins or so it would take to open all of them.

Question: is there a limit to how many soulwars points you can save up? I know PC has a limit of 250. Also Drumgun got like 40m+ strength from zeal point which was like 6k or something iirc, so there probably isn't a limit unless its 9999 because jagex didn't want to put another place holder. But if anyone knows for sure help me out, thanks.

has god damn 301 effigies banked, look at her youtube channel lalalalalalal 300 effigies just sick..

that's just 750 hours of slayer lol yeah its cool the hardest part would be throwing away all that bank stoof

Thats like 30M slay xp if u lucky with effigys. Thats 15M xp in skills u put lamps on (50%), Even i think 40% would be more realistic. Well i wouldnt count slay as 40k/H even it is in some of the tasks :P

Toony still has a bunch banked too doesn't he? He probably wont cannon cave crawlers to 200m def, but if he does he will have quite some more. The only thing left would be to get lvl 97 in the skills he wants to use them in lol. Regardless I think we will see some entertaining xp record days. 400 effigies is 55,211,600xp if used on a 99 skill, or 70,224,000xp if used on 120 dungeon; in what? the 45mins or so it would take to open all of them.

Question: is there a limit to how many soulwars points you can save up? I know PC has a limit of 250. Also Drumgun got like 40m+ strength from zeal point which was like 6k or something iirc, so there probably isn't a limit unless its 9999 because jagex didn't want to put another place holder. But if anyone knows for sure help me out, thanks.

I Timed it at about 2 hours 20 minutes to open 500 effigies and use lamps last I checked at a realyl good pace ^_^

aribiterspar3.png