200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm pretty sure Jd is a girl I saw her at dungeoneering once and she had a girl avatar

makeover mage

exactly, you can't assume a girl is a girl just because of their avatar.

Unless he's stupid, pretty sure he's just trolling

I presumed she was a girl. And I thought he was French/Canadian? Any sources that confirm she's Dutch, weekdiertje?

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Telmomarques has once again passed Jdelacroix, although not by much.

The competition between these two is tense! :ohnoes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm pretty sure Jd is a girl I saw her at dungeoneering once and she had a girl avatar

makeover mage

exactly, you can't assume a girl is a girl just because of their avatar.

Unless he's stupid, pretty sure he's just trolling

I presumed she was a girl. And I thought he was French/Canadian? Any sources that confirm she's Dutch, weekdiertje?

Her youtube channel says dutch:

RSxJdelacroix is her channel i thought. Don't know for sure it is the real one, but i thought it was.

backgroundsignature.png

Elias is about to reach the 2,5B mark.

Suomi and Tezz are about to swap ranks.

Elvis and Drumgun are also about to swap ranks.

Kingduffy will grab rank 11 monday or tuesday from Gertjaars.

Jdelacroix is unliocking spells at livid farm. A little "star" told me he was aiming for the ubercape.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Jdelacroix is unliocking spells at livid farm. A little "star" told me he was aiming for the ubercape.

Tezz stopped fletching for a bit to get 1m mage xp. He has since gone back to fletching, but maybe he is thinking about going for the 78m summon xp he needs by barraging rock lobs.

:shock: the ubercape, can't wait for it to come out :smile:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Tezz should definitely get 200M all combat skills and slayer. Ultimate fighter ftw!!

He'll need prayer as well as summoning though, so he might not have the finances.

It would be pretty impressive to be the first to maxing all combat and combat related skills. ie. attack, strength, defense, hp, range, mage, prayer, summoning, slayer, and dungeon. Tezz and Drumgun are the only two in the top 15 that are close to accomplishing this, but both are said to not have the cash for 200m prayer. While drum only has to pay for prayer, he still has slayer and dungeon to go through which will take some time. Tezz only has fast ones left, but bursting for 200m summon, making the pouches, finishing mage at ape atoll, chining at ape atoll, and prayer all cost a LOT. So it is anyone's guess who will do it first. It may be neither of them.

why?:P

mm, would like to know, how old some of the top players are? 10-20, 20-30. etc. cause someone who's 60-70 has a lot of spare time xD

Not sure on all of em but I'm pretty sure most of them are in the 30-50 range

372nd to max total level

Just a side note theres 131 people with maxed dungeoneering and 264 with maxed cooking.

Lol pretty impressive even with people speculating the decrease in dungeoneering xp, I still predict in the coming years for dungeoneering to have a greater amount of 200m xp's than cooking.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Just a side note theres 131 people with maxed dungeoneering and 264 with maxed cooking.

Lol pretty impressive even with people speculating the decrease in dungeoneering xp, I still predict in the coming years for dungeoneering to have a greater amount of 200m xp's than cooking.

um im pretty sure that this will happen within like 6 months...with cooking thiers a small dif between people with 100m and people with 200m exp but theiers over 500 people with 100m dg that could easily get it to 200 in a month or 2 if they felt like it + lots of people do dgs on occasion will eventually get 200m.

StarViv.png

@Rawrsicles I would agree with that mainly because it's now technically most efficient to get 200M dungeon before anything else including cooking (not to mention the incentive to max out and then realize it's only another 96m dung xp to 200m). However there will always be some people (like me, just got 200M 5 days ago) who just got cook by afking a year's worth of homework without really caring about collateral dung-cook xp.

A13d.png

@Rawrsicles I would agree with that mainly because it's now technically most efficient to get 200M dungeon before anything else including cooking (not to mention the incentive to max out and then realize it's only another 96m dung xp to 200m). However there will always be some people (like me, just got 200M 5 days ago) who just got cook by afking a year's worth of homework without really caring about collateral dung-cook xp.

thats what my friend said bout 200m cooking.....just cooking when wanting to afk and taking as long as it takes instead of grinding it. But more people have motivation for dg and spending hrs on it compared to the people causally getting cooking to 200m

StarViv.png

thats what my friend said bout 200m cooking.....just cooking when wanting to afk and taking as long as it takes instead of grinding it. But more people have motivation for dg and spending hrs on it compared to the people causally getting cooking to 200m

Yeah plus I don't really see dungeoneering xp slowing down in the future, I know a lot of people believe that the "best" dungeoneerers have already got it or are soon going to get it. But I truely believe that this skill will get faster due to people learning from the previous generations and so on, plus after a certain dungeoneer level people get a rhythm for when to do floors, and with who for the best xp. Don't see many high leveled dungeoneering levels at world 117.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

^

Old keyers were pretentious, nowadays there is alot of good keyers, like before.

I can't understand why people tought that only who learnt to key when dg was released could be pro keyers.

Even w148 is doing fine (not like dg clans, but alot better than 1h~1h30+ maps months ago).

Maxed Overall since November '09

^

Old keyers were pretentious, nowadays there is alot of good keyers, like before.

I can't understand why people tought that only who learnt to key when dg was released could be pro keyers.

Even w148 is doing fine (not like dg clans, but alot better than 1h~1h30+ maps months ago).

Yup, I just see the skill getting faster like all others and that's without possible updates to speed the skill up.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

^

agreed- thiers still pro nonkeyers still around as well and a pro nonkeyer can learn to key easily. I predict in summer it will liven up as well.

StarViv.png

Jdelacroix took back rank 2 in xp from telmomarques, with 3,3m dung xp gained today he is only 1m away from his 8th 200m skill, 200m dungeoneering.

Doubt his rank 2 in xp will last long, since telmo will keep hunting at a very nice pace.

I saw her Thieving today, she's close to 200m Thieving too (roughly 40m xp?)

Jdela is a guy.

yeah it's a guy from america :)

Jdelacroix took back rank 2 in xp from telmomarques, with 3,3m dung xp gained today he is only 1m away from his 8th 200m skill, 200m dungeoneering.

Doubt his rank 2 in xp will last long, since telmo will keep hunting at a very nice pace.

I saw her Thieving today, she's close to 200m Thieving too (roughly 40m xp?)

Jdela is a guy.

Yes he certainly is, and he is dutch.

I doubt he will get 200m dungeoneering soon because i thought he wanted to achieve 4 200m skills at the same time, like he did previously with 3 (herb, construction and firemaking) and with 2 (fletching and prayer).

So now he might go for dung, thieving, farming and ranging. The last 2 skills in this list could be changed into some other.

lol dutch

How is suomi 6th place on hiscores and still able to keep his private chat on without being flooded with spam?

Probably cause rank 6 doesnt get spammed that much and 99% of the rs population probably more than that doesnt know or comprehend how far ahead he is and out of that >1% probably 75% of themc ant figure out how to spell his name if they do try to add

Lol it's not because of rank 6, I get spammed and lag out at rank 8.... it's because if u turn yea privet chat on for so long then u don't get spammed as much, if u keep off then people don't see u and when u do turn on everyone wants to pm u lol.

jdela used to keep on, think he still does not too sure.

and suomi it don't matter if he plays 2hours day or 22hours a day it's his life he does what he wants personal I won't any more as jamflex are going to spoil everyone achievement with every update and make stuff faster, after suomi got 200m rc it go to 300k/h ;)

and suomi it don't matter if he plays 2hours day or 22hours a day it's his life he does what he wants personal I won't any more as jamflex are going to spoil everyone achievement with every update and make stuff faster, after suomi got 200m rc it go to 300k/h ;)

Well suomi still got some of the 'easy to get 200M' skills left, like firemaking, crafting, prayer so he can keep carrying on grinding for some time pretty fast.