200M in all Skills

Makilio

On the topic of bots in regards to slayer, has anyone noticed how dreadfully inaccurate a steel titan is against chaos tunnel dagannoths? It's really strange. Don't think I'll go there again.

Black demon and dagannoth tasks are so annoying these days. Really frustrating for anyone who power slays, which is anyone going for 200m slayer. Wish there was something we could do about it.

dagganoths? they were like always annoying lol but i dunno if its bots havent had dagganoths in awhile but thats a task that doesnt have that much to offer besides exp. blackdemons have the benifit of charms/effigies so its not worth cancelin those and better to find alternate ways like resource.

havent heard people complaining bout dagga but none of my friends are really slaying that much so w/e

Personally I find it fun powerslaying 230 daggs in 10 mins lol, I use lighthouse not ct though

A13d.png

'dudes i talked to him and he is on vacation so dont worry

portugues: meus ele nao quitou so está de férias ;)

BORA LA CARALHO! 200m RANGE!!! 200mHERB!!! '

Quote from telmos youtube, not sure if it is true or not, just thought i would put it up here.

Nydous.png

'dudes i talked to him and he is on vacation so dont worry

portugues: meus ele nao quitou so está de férias ;)

BORA LA CARALHO! 200m RANGE!!! 200mHERB!!! '

Quote from telmos youtube, not sure if it is true or not, just thought i would put it up here.

I find it hard to believe. Personally I'll stick with what his friend(s?) have said here on the thread over someone on youtube anyday. That being said I wouldn't mind one bit if he comes back.

Edit: Based on current xp gains, Kngkyle will join the top 15 this week/early next week

Choofer.png

Tg wrote this on the swedish forum: "Trying to get rid of my extreme RS dependent I've had for years. It is not easy but your life gets pretty crazy when you are playing 7h + per day. I wish I never started with runescape tbh."

I wish him the best, been there, tried come back everytime. The way rs does it is you put so much effort into this theres nothing on the outside to do or people to be with so no real choice but to play rs again better then sitting staring at the TV bored then right back into the same loop I truly wish him the best

aribiterspar3.png

I was mentioned on here a few weeks back. Thought i'd register and check things out. I'm currently working on 200m prayer, and have 200m herb and fm banked, making ext ranging potions, and magic logs.

Does anyone know if Ronbest used effigies to get his day prayer record? I've tried a few times, I can't top 25m using runners for the 30 hours.

I'm currently working on breaking his 100m week record, which I should be able to do by hopefully 10m. Sadly, I will be 12k exp behind Skyro for the month, leaving me at hopefully second.

Justin.

Tg wrote this on the swedish forum: "Trying to get rid of my extreme RS dependent I've had for years. It is not easy but your life gets pretty crazy when you are playing 7h + per day. I wish I never started with runescape tbh."
hope not tbh

I don't know about you, but I would normally encourage people to get rid of their addictions. I know Tg in real life, he is absolutely a great bloke and one of these people who is just too good to be playing RS, and I'm sure he knows that :P

Elias just hit 100M Slayer, huge gratz to him!

Dat. ^

edit:

I don't understand while people are ranting at dag tasks lol. Whenever I do these there's only like 2-3 people there and they're usually not bots. Still the best task in the game tbh. BD are terrible however.

Makaveli_93.png

hope not tbh

I don't know about you, but I would normally encourage people to get rid of their addictions. I know Tg in real life, he is absolutely a great bloke and one of these people who is just too good to be playing RS, and I'm sure he knows that :P

You mean he's too good of a person to be DEPENDANT on RS. You make it sound like only people who should be playing RS are 'rejects' of society. Anyone can play the game.

It's funny how since you quit you've been so anti-RS, maybe you would have different views if you played more casually - RS obviously affected you so badly but there's no need to protest that, anyone who is addicted knows that they have a problem, just let them get on with it, and maybe in the future they will play less, or quit like you aswell.

Clearly that's what I meant, all I'm saying is there is no need to encourage people to do something that's affecting them negatively. I am someone who likes changing people step by step, and I was able to stop so easily when I realised I played too much because I let a number of things affect me, not really because RS was going to bring me down when I didn't care much for the last couple years. But go ahead and patronise all you want, I was always anti-taking-rs-too-seriously and laughed at the talk about ticks and efficiency. Occasionally when I play with the thought of casually playing RS I quickly run into the following problems:

1) I wouldn't have time for it anyway

2) It was fun in 2006, not 2011

Dat. ^

edit:

I don't understand while people are ranting at dag tasks lol. Whenever I do these there's only like 2-3 people there and they're usually not bots. Still the best task in the game tbh. BD are terrible however.

There are always bots at daggs, i posted a pic on here yday, musta been 7+. However they actually make your task go faster imo.

Gratz to simon 1.5b xp and already half way to 99 prayer!

Masaca1.png

Dat. ^

edit:

There are always bots at daggs, i posted a pic on here yday, musta been 7+. However they actually make your task go faster imo.

Gratz to simon 1.5b xp and already half way to 99 prayer!

I never saw more than 2 bots there.

Makaveli_93.png

Clearly that's what I meant, all I'm saying is there is no need to encourage people to do something that's affecting them negatively. I am someone who likes changing people step by step, and I was able to stop so easily when I realised I played too much because I let a number of things affect me, not really because RS was going to bring me down when I didn't care much for the last couple years. But go ahead and patronise all you want, I was always anti-taking-rs-too-seriously and laughed at the talk about ticks and efficiency. Occasionally when I play with the thought of casually playing RS I quickly run into the following problems:

1) I wouldn't have time for it anyway

2) It was fun in 2006, not 2011

I get your point, but your original post made it sound like only a certain type of person should play the game.

I too 'quit' in late 07 when I realised I had been playing too much, stopped for over 3 years, and came back in February. I now play casually. I find it's a lot more fun and relaxing.

Fair enough that you have stopped, just stop trying to push your views onto other people. And to be fair, Tg isn't going to change because of your help, the only person who can help him is himself.

I don't mean to sound patronising btw, so I am sorry :S

I was mentioned on here a few weeks back. Thought i'd register and check things out. I'm currently working on 200m prayer, and have 200m herb and fm banked, making ext ranging potions, and magic logs.

Does anyone know if Ronbest used effigies to get his day prayer record? I've tried a few times, I can't top 25m using runners for the 30 hours.

I'm currently working on breaking his 100m week record, which I should be able to do by hopefully 10m. Sadly, I will be 12k exp behind Skyro for the month, leaving me at hopefully second.

Justin.

he did a few click intensive hours of 1 tick bones or 2 tick bones to get like 1.5m xp/h

its hard to keep the pace so he would do it for a short period of time, then rest by doing normal runs, then go back to 1-2 tick bones

or at least im pretty sure thats what he did

also 30h of runners should be up to 30m xp easy

a_final_name.png

And why not talk about him? He's got the bank to enter top 15 easily.

This, based on his bank pic posted a while back he definitely has the funds to max most if not all buyables. He could be a serious contender if he wanted to, but I'm not sure as to what his goals are.

A13d.png

Simon will be doing slayer.

If he maxes buyables and starts cannoning cave crawlers He could certainly be a quick entry in to the top15. As of now he is far far behind. One thing I think we are getting ahead of our selves with is that he only got 99 summoning and prayer... Not exactly the most profound attempt at the 187m xp after 99. So we will have to see what his goals are. Let him at least max first before throwing his name around. Although it would be funny to see someone in the top15 with out max combat. So I am rooting for him.

EDIT: People also need to start defining what they mean by "contender." This is the source of much debate and petty argument. Do you A) mean contender to 1st person to 200m all? or do you B) mean that he could get it like sooner than most?

Simon will be doing slayer.

If he maxes buyables and starts cannoning cave crawlers He could certainly be a contender. As of now he is far far behind.

200m ranged already