200M in all Skills

Makilio

All im saying is try not to use greens or golds,  they are honestly a waste of your time and money.  At the end of the day your better off farming for more crims/blues before ever using golds/greens.

All im saying is try not to use greens or golds,  they are honestly a waste of your time and money.  At the end of the day your better off farming for more crims/blues before ever using golds/greens.

Yesh butt brain explode when try tink tis very hard vork.

But yeah, in general, particularly nowadays when charms pop into your inv automatically and you can get atleast twice as many charms an hour as you used to, doing the lower charms is not only ineffective/inefficient but also unintelligent.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Dont they arent efficient and waste of money

Waste of money for greens?

Since you can buy magic note paper in bulk, you can now bank all the abyssal charms you get chinning/maging(if not doing glacors) in the abyss. If you made 3k Abyssal Lurkers p/hr you would make 10m as well as 328,800 sum xp. Definitely not inefficient, nor a waste of money

Edit: Forgot that abyss charms are untradable, still a good method for those who kyatt, instead of using the store method or if the run out of blues/crims and wish to use greens.

Edited by Warband Prod
  • Like 1

I don't believe he was after that sort of answer.

If this was another thread sure, but this 200M in all skills. This thread is about top players and top training methods. Using green/golds is not something any top player, or even most maxed players, would do.

Huge congrats to Goud/Geel on achieving 200m divination who now has half (13) of the 26 available skills at 200m! Look forward to some slayer gains as well as some time spent at BA and SC for le bonus exp. 

• Like 4

Swarlly.png

Huge congrats to Goud/Geel on achieving 200m divination who now has half (13) of the 26 available skills at 200m! Look forward to some slayer gains as well as some time spent at BA and SC for le bonus exp. 

Thanks very much

geel.png

I don't believe he was after that sort of answer.

If this was another thread sure, but this 200M in all skills. This thread is about top players and top training methods. Using green/golds is not something any top player, or even most maxed players, would do.

Whilst correct, that is not the point I was making.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Well, given I got jagex'd by them going back on their word of 'no more bxpw' I am one of those who had consistently used their crimson charms.

Given I'm down to 5k crimsons and 1k blues, I will be doing some of my green/gold stack.

Depending on what I can cope with, I have 70k raw bird meat for 70k gold charms, and so far got 5k bananas/20k harpoons/4k abyssal charms to put a minor dent into my 135k green charm stack.

Had it been clear there were odds of a bxpw I'd of course have stacked up crimsons rather then use them. But if I can do 5k greens/h at taverly shop with double exp it's still a million xp/h.

Heck, the golds are 700k/h then, but it's summon exp at under 3gp/xp.

Whilst not the 'perfect path', I'm willing to overlook that and at least make up for some of the potential bonus I'm not getting due to believing there would not be any more bonus weekends.

• Like 3
Vmser.png

I think those are the only 2 guys tbh.

heres a better question, how many people have atleast 1 200m, then how many people have 2, 3, 4 etc

I mean it has to be about 2000 for the first one, dg alone brings in over 1k

Surprised there are so many* on that list without 200m dg given the nature of the skill at the moment

*Since there's what, 2k 200ms now

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

lol funny how easy rs has become. in like, 2010, there were maybe 500 maxed players, now there are like 800 200m cookers, like thousands and thousands of max capers etc.

The game has been easy for years there was little motivation for many people to max until Max capes came about.

Just like there were very, very few people with 99's in "hard & mostly useless" skills like Agility or Firemaking... that is.. until skill capes came out.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Ya not to mention, if you give people time they will get closer to max cape and stuff.  In 2010 there were 500 maxed players, you think there would still be 500 maxed players 4 years later.  not to mention there is more incentive to skill now and im sure more than 500 people were close to max cape aswell.  give all those people that were close back in 2010 a year now they have max cape and more people are close, give them a year and they are maxed.  It makes sense

Many people who has 200m dg (im one of them) got it because only thing we play rs for is dung. Many dgs clanmates got 200m not because of going for total xp, just of daily dunging for fun/being better at dg.

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

back then people cared less about xp and people knows, how to play game. How long it took to max 2k7? and how long took jebrim and others max out in osrs?

Training was faster without make-X. So XP/Hr was higher but it was more work.

But thanks for the Jebrim & Others example in OSRS. It shows that the game didn't get any easier. The players just figured out how to play efficiently.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ