200M in all Skills

Makilio

It looks great for powermining, powerfishing etc. Nice for cleaning herbs too.

For wc, you'd need to be able to change the preset option to drop...

As for combat, I find it.. well really confusing tbh. Putting on armor and lifepoints flashing as if you're about to die is plain weird.

Armorless hunting for wilderness pengs/agi course running/etc. gets alot more tricky though.

Vmser.png

In addition to my previous post:

this might make some of the lower exp rate hunter methods more appealing. Falconry (dropping hides), lizards with catch-and-release.

Might not be impacting the time to 200m, but might offer a more bearable method?

(I hate jadinkos :) )

Vmser.png

Superheating and mining in the beta:

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the hotkeys set to. 1 obviously superheat, but the others?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Superheating and mining in the beta:

[Video]

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the hotkeys set to. 1 obviously superheat, but the others?

2 drop gold bar and 4 drop gold ore I guess.

[404] Signature not found.

2 drop gold bar and 4 drop gold ore I guess.

Hmm that would make sense. TY.

The way it is so easy makes me feel terrible. :(

^

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I don't suppose it's possible to use the action bar to create feather headdresses?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Just a heads up, lazy old me still hasn't got around to finishing the top 15, I've been busy packing and preparing. I'll be leaving for a whole month, so if I don't post it by Saturday (when I'm leaving,) someone else will have to do it

I don't suppose it's possible to use the action bar to create feather headdresses?

It would make sense to work... It would be a good idea if anyone could make a vid of it. Anyway, it doesn't look like a reliable method for long-term because of the low supply (and low ge limit) of the colored feathers.

In that vid, am I seeing it correctly that he's dropping the gold bars without even interrupting the mining process? Wow. 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

You can also drop 26 items in 3 ticks using action bar just by holding your action key down.

If so, that could actually, you know.. get me back into Runescape lol! No more RSI development if it's that good.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

You can also drop 26 items in 3 ticks using action bar just by holding your action key down.

If so, that could actually, you know.. get me back into Runescape lol! No more RSI development if it's that good.

If that's brilliant, I might take up Mining again!

It will most likely get nerfed but yh

It will most likely get nerfed but yh

I doubt it