200M in all Skills

Makilio

I find it crazy that suomi is still on the top xp gains even though hes done with all his buyable skills

He's doing FMing atm, actually and did some while WC'ing.

Besides that, all of his skills left are 200k+\hr, so while they're not buyable, they're the fast non-buyables.(He even did WC at 240k~? xp\hr I believe)

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

I find it crazy that suomi is still on the top xp gains even though hes done with all his buyable skills

He's doing FMing atm, actually and did some while WC'ing.

Besides that, all of his skills left are 200k+\hr, so while they're not buyable, they're the fast non-buyables.(He even did WC at 240k~? xp\hr I believe)

More like 190k/h on average.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

My mistake, the 20B donation was from someone to him to give to someone else so he could have the name Jake.

It'd be really cool if someone named Meredith was a top player, so I could get 20b. Nice update, by the way.

• Like 1

My mistake, the 20B donation was from someone to him to give to someone else so he could have the name Jake.

It'd be really cool if someone named Meredith was a top player, so I could get 20b. Nice update, by the way.

This thread always help pass the time. If someone had time to do it, would be cool if all the methods top players have used for 200m's could be put on the front page somehow.

Maybe one of the top players really likes to drink Rum Chata and would give me 20b for my name... haha.

any news on blocks? I know people don't care about him here but he hasn't gained xp in a week and was supposidly doing 200m fm next, but trained RC then stopped. I don't understand how someone plows through a 200m then stops all of a sudden.

Runetracker suggests he had a load of effigies left over; 78 effigies would give him 3,746,262 slayer exp and 7,020,000 in assorted skills.

Links to his real gains pretty well- slightless less in the assorted skills, either from blocking off RC/sum before opening or having a few banked which weren't at their first layer I guess.

The gains in the skills not directly trained are almost all a perfect multiple of 15,000 plus DG/Con/Smith weren't trained at all.

drumgun bought dem spins cya

He was actually using his effigies on Runecrafting before he finished it off and blocked a skill combo. You can see that every one of his gains is a multiple of 15,000, as was previously mentioned, and they go perfectly with the effigy combos and his current skills. His xp for today is from Dungeoneering, not SoF.

I know you guys enjoy my long updates, but with school starting (I'm going into my sophomore year of high school) I need to get to bed earlier. Where I live (Vermont, USA), the RuneTrack day ends at 2:00 in the morning. I'll spend about an hour beforehand typing up what I can, and then spend another hour or so with the gains after the RT update. Since I have school to deal with, and I'm taking multiple advanced courses as well as a few online ones, I will be very busy, especially later on in the year. I'm not saying the updates will stop, but I won't be able to make them as full as before. Therefore, I'm going to be posting the template for a full update shortly, after a few edits to it, for anyone who would like to do a full one to use. Since my school doesn't start till Wednesday, I have time to do one last full one, and I'll try to add some extra stuff to it :)

I know you guys enjoy my long updates, but with school starting (I'm going into my sophomore year of high school) I need to get to bed earlier. Where I live (Vermont, USA), the RuneTrack day ends at 2:00 in the morning. I'll spend about an hour beforehand typing up what I can, and then spend another hour or so with the gains after the RT update. Since I have school to deal with, and I'm taking multiple advanced courses as well as a few online ones, I will be very busy, especially later on in the year. I'm not saying the updates will stop, but I won't be able to make them as full as before. Therefore, I'm going to be posting the template for a full update shortly, after a few edits to it, for anyone who would like to do a full one to use. Since my school doesn't start till Wednesday, I have time to do one last full one, and I'll try to add some extra stuff to it smile.png

Wait until college mate. bloody 200 dollar textbooks...

OT: I'm curious as to what impact there would ever be if the 200m xp limit were lifted. Doubt it will happen, but people doubted 200m all stats.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I know you guys enjoy my long updates, but with school starting (I'm going into my sophomore year of high school) I need to get to bed earlier. Where I live (Vermont, USA), the RuneTrack day ends at 2:00 in the morning. I'll spend about an hour beforehand typing up what I can, and then spend another hour or so with the gains after the RT update. Since I have school to deal with, and I'm taking multiple advanced courses as well as a few online ones, I will be very busy, especially later on in the year. I'm not saying the updates will stop, but I won't be able to make them as full as before. Therefore, I'm going to be posting the template for a full update shortly, after a few edits to it, for anyone who would like to do a full one to use. Since my school doesn't start till Wednesday, I have time to do one last full one, and I'll try to add some extra stuff to it smile.png

OT: I'm curious as to what impact there would ever be if the 200m xp limit were lifted. Doubt it will happen, but people doubted 200m all stats.

Probably rich maxed dicers (or whatever it is now. Flower poker?) buying billions of prayer/herblore exp at almost 1m/hour for rank 1 and it would become silly. If total xp capped at 200m contributed from each skill (so still max 5b) but individual skills had finite but arbitrarily large limits then there probably wouldn't be much change except dicers spending billions to stay rank 1 prayer/herb. The daily/weekly records would, in time, become ridiculous as people spend dozens of millions of dg tokens at once. I believe that there probably are some 200m accounts with 30-40m tokens at least already.

Maybe Jebrim would quit/overtake Romeo for #1 and finally have closure with the Agility skill.

Even if they removed the cap I doubt they have tracked additional xp, as in the case of Jake/Suomi cannoning and botters hunting.

And goddamn about those college textbooks. 6 textbooks of $75ish each for just one semester..

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Probably rich maxed dicers (or whatever it is now. Flower poker?) buying billions of prayer/herblore exp at almost 1m/hour for rank 1 and it would become silly. If total xp capped at 200m contributed from each skill (so still max 5b) but individual skills had finite but arbitrarily large limits then there probably wouldn't be much change except dicers spending billions to stay rank 1 prayer/herb. The daily/weekly records would, in time, become ridiculous as people spend dozens of millions of dg tokens at once. I believe that there probably are some 200m accounts with 30-40m tokens at least already.

Maybe Jebrim would quit/overtake Romeo for #1 and finally have closure with the Agility skill.

Even if they removed the cap I doubt they have tracked additional xp, as in the case of Jake/Suomi cannoning and botters hunting.

And goddamn about those college textbooks. 6 textbooks of $75ish each for just one semester..

If they raised it total exp should be capped at 200m per skill but it would increase competition. I don't think they track additional experience so people with lots of additional experience would probably be pissed. Would prob make some people go back to dungeoneering.

Books are a pain on the bank account but at least you can choose when you study and when your classes are.

StarViv.png