200M in all Skills

Makilio

Also, quick question, what is the 524M cost for? That's mostly logs right? I assume it doesn't calc antipoison for Pyramid Plunder and whatnot.

Magic/Palm/Calquat seeds. People doesn't use antipoison at Pyramid Plunder anymore. My calculator assumes Jadinko lair (because that's the method most top players use).

Suomi told he was planning to do Pyrelord firemaking. To get aprox 550k exp/h

Why not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nclQGvNFjM

Also, quick question, what is the 524M cost for? That's mostly logs right? I assume it doesn't calc antipoison for Pyramid Plunder and whatnot.

Magic/Palm/Calquat seeds. People doesn't use antipoison at Pyramid Plunder anymore. My calculator assumes Jadinko lair (because that's the method most top players use).

Why not

uhm did drowns really stole my idea? i think he did ... i posted back a few months ago about the method people said it didnt work

My mistake, the 20B donation was from someone to him to give to someone else so he could have the name Jake.

My mistake, the 20B donation was from someone to him to give to someone else so he could have the name Jake.

These people really are spoiled princesses. If this is true, he wasted 20 [bleep]ing billion GP just so he could get a particular name? It wasn't enough that someone was actually willing to donate money to his cause, but he had to waste it on some trivial bullshit rather than the task at hand. Then of course there's the case of Suomi who basically got here by shamelessly asking for donations. At least Zezima and Zarfot; the two players responsible for starting this crazed and degenerate-rank chasing Runescape subculture, for the most part actually raised the cash to fund their hobbies themselves.

Mind you, people are free to donate whatever they want to these players, and these players are free to indulge themselves in whatever they want, but I am also free to criticize their habits.

imagine gertjaars playing the game right now wtf is that wtf is squeel of fortune wtf is that wtf is this and that and wtf is dicing so gertjaars try,s dicing and gets scammed lmfao and quits the game rofl

While he was away for a long time playing IRLScape, that doesn't mean he lost all his brains.

imagine gertjaars playing the game right now wtf is that wtf is squeel of fortune wtf is that wtf is this and that and wtf is dicing so gertjaars try,s dicing and gets scammed lmfao and quits the game rofl

While he was away for a long time playing IRLScape, that doesn't mean he lost all his brains.

I'm sure gert would've been kept up to date with updates while he was on his 'scape hiatus, either of his own free will or not.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Why not

Why not

uhm did drowns really stole my idea? i think he did ... i posted back a few months ago about the method people said it didnt work

Bonfire was released may 10 and he made the video the day after. Yeah, I think he stole your idea

• Like 1

Congratulations on 200M Summoning, Dragonseance.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I know you guys enjoy my long updates, but with school starting (I'm going into my sophomore year of high school) I need to get to bed earlier. Where I live (Vermont, USA), the RuneTrack day ends at 2:00 in the morning. I'll spend about an hour beforehand typing up what I can, and then spend another hour or so with the gains after the RT update. Since I have school to deal with, and I'm taking multiple advanced courses as well as a few online ones, I will be very busy, especially later on in the year. I'm not saying the updates will stop, but I won't be able to make them as full as before. Therefore, I'm going to be posting the template for a full update shortly, after a few edits to it, for anyone who would like to do a full one to use. Since my school doesn't start till Wednesday, I have time to do one last full one, and I'll try to add some extra stuff to it smile.png

Other people live in Vermont? O_o

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

I know you guys enjoy my long updates, but with school starting (I'm going into my sophomore year of high school) I need to get to bed earlier. Where I live (Vermont, USA), the RuneTrack day ends at 2:00 in the morning. I'll spend about an hour beforehand typing up what I can, and then spend another hour or so with the gains after the RT update. Since I have school to deal with, and I'm taking multiple advanced courses as well as a few online ones, I will be very busy, especially later on in the year. I'm not saying the updates will stop, but I won't be able to make them as full as before. Therefore, I'm going to be posting the template for a full update shortly, after a few edits to it, for anyone who would like to do a full one to use. Since my school doesn't start till Wednesday, I have time to do one last full one, and I'll try to add some extra stuff to it smile.png

Other people live in Vermont? O_o

Small world :)

Update of the Top 15 (August 20th to August 26th)

Highest 5 Gains in the Top 15 This Week:

1.) S U  O  M I +43M

2.) Paulrat3 +26M

3.) Drumgun +23M

4.) Elvis +18M

5.) Chilly +16M

1.)  S_U__O__M_I: 4.573B (+43M)

Top 3:

Firemaking (+40M)

Farming (+3M)

N/A

Thoughts:

Suomi is burning through Firemaking, logging many high-exp hours and closing in on the top 100 rank. Currently at rank 115, and just over 150M experience (as of the 26th), it looks like he may be able to make it; however, only time will tell.

Upcoming Milestones:

200M Firemaking (22nd) as close as one week from now.

2.) Jake: 3.776B (+10M)

Top 3:

Runecrafting (+7M)

Farming (+3M)

Agility (+251K)

Thoughts:

Jake reached 50M Runecrafting this week, through gains very similar to last weeks' ones. His Farming gains are fairly typical too, and if continued, will get him to 100M around the time he reaches the same milestone in Runecrafting.

Upcoming Milestones:

None in sight.

3.) Elvis: 3.514B (+18M)

Top 3:

Firemaking (+8M)

Smithing (+4M)

Magic (+2M)

Thoughts:

A surprising increase this week saw Elvis 150M Magic, as well as 3.5B total experience (the 70% mark). He is currently 10M experience and 5 ranks ahead of Suomi for Firemaking, a lead he'll likely lose within the next few days.

Upcoming Milestones:

100M Runecrafting (18th).

4.) Elias: 3.486B (+10M)

Top 3:

Runecrafting (+9M)

Slayer (+238K)

Hunter  (+80K)

Thoughts:

Not much to say about Elias' gains, because the same thing has been said for the past four to five weeks. So instead, a bit of trivia: every skill that Elias has trained this month except for Runecrafting, he has lost ranks in. 

Upcoming Milestones:

None in sight.

5.) Myrspixels: 3.450B (+14M)

Previous display names: Caring About, I Have Quit

Top 3:

Attack (+4M)

Ranged (+2M)

Slayer (+2M)

Thoughts:

"I have quit caring about my rs pixels" - Jdelacroix

Despite this statement, Jdela has had a fairly good week, during which he trained all of his skills except Runecrafting. On a side note, if Jdela keeps up his gains, than he will effigy himself to about 195M Thieving by the time he finishes Slayer.

Upcoming Milestones:

None in sight.

6.) Drumgun: 3.342B (+23M)

Top 3:

Runecrafting (+10M)

Slayer (+4M)

Woodcutting (+4M)

Thoughts:

Yes. Yes. Drumgun has finally decided to finish what he started and continue with Woodcutting. He also reached 200M Runecrafting (14th) and opened some effigies. 

Upcoming Milestones: 

200M Woodcutting (15th).

7.) Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0M) [iNACTIVE]

8.) AlmostLost: 2.850B (+13M)

Top 3:

Firemaking (+8M)

Farming (+1M)

Strength (+998K)

Thoughts:

Richard is about two weeks away from claiming rank 7 from inactive Telmomarques. He is currently rank 7 in-game, and will soon be able to own the official title as well.

Upcoming Milestones:

None in sight.

9.) Kingduffy: 2.709B (+8M)

Top 3:

Smithing (+5M)

Fishing (+2M)

Farming (+697K)

Thoughts:

Duffy has picked up his gains in Fishing, netting him about 2M experience in the skill. He's currently floating around the 75M mark.

Upcoming Milestones:

100M Magic (14th).

10.) Paulrat3: 2.703B (+26M)

Top 3:

Firemaking: (+22M)

Farming (+979K)

Defence (+712K)

Thoughts:

Paul passed inactive Allar for rank 11 this week, and with another one like it, will pass Kingduffy the following one! He's also maintained a lead on Suomi for Firemaking ranks, and it looks as if they will finish around the same time. He's currently ranked in the top 100, while about 30M experience ahead.

Upcoming Milestones:

20M Base, 200M Firemaking (10th).

11.) Allar: 2.680B (+0M) [iNACTIVE]

12.) Pope712: 2.546B (+9M)

Top 3:

Defence (+2M)

Thieving (+1M)

Attack (+1M)

Thoughts:

Pope chose to do a little but of Summoning this week, just enough to earn him his 11th 100M skill. He trained every skill of his this week, with fairly good gains - six of them were more than I had earned on my account in total, from when I had started it to when I quit it. So, in perspective, that's not too shabby.

Upcoming Milestones: 

None in sight.

13.) Chilly: 2.545B (+16M)

Top 3:

Woodcutting (+9M)

Fishing (+7M)

Herblore (+179K)

Thoughts:

There's a lot of competition in this area of the Top 15 for ranks. Chilly has held off Paperbag, and is currently trading on and off with Pope712 for rank 12. As of this update, Pope is slightly ahead.

Upcoming Milestones:

Another rank, 12, very soon.

14.) Paperbag: 2.536B (+13M)

Top 3:

Hunter (+10M)

Dungeoneering (+2M)

Strength (+201K)

Thoughts:

This week was very similar to fellow New Englander Paperbag's previous one, with a level gained in Dungeoneering. 

Upcoming Milestones:

None in sight.

15.) Kngkyle: 2.492B (+5M)

Top 3:

Magic (+4M)

Smithing (+279K)

Crafting (+175K)

Thoughts:

Kyle picked it up just a bit this week, reaching 50M Magic, his 15th skill there. Next week he will be kicked out of the Top 15 by Da Broman1.

Upcoming Milestones:

50M Summoning (16th).

Outside the Top 15:

Dragonseance smashed the Summoning records (into shards) and reached 200M Summoning this week.

Toony will be following his lead (a follower, if you will), and should reach the 200M Mark very soon.

Da Broman1 has nearly reached 200M Runecrafting; we should see it within a few days.

Desupty reached 50M Hunter as well as 1.25B total experience - the 25% mark. 

Monthly Gains of the Top 15 (August 1st-August 27th):

1.) S_U__O__M_I: (+110M)

2.) Jake: (+37M)

3.) Elvis: (+35M)

4.) Elias: (+32M)

5.) Caring About (+40M)

6.) Drumgun: (+64M)

7.) Telmomarques:(+0M)

8.) Almostlost:(+36M)

9.) Kingduffy: (+28M)

10.) Paulrat3: (+90M)

11.) Allar: (+0M)

12.) Pope712: (+37M)

13.) Nico Robin: (+61M)

14.) Paperbag: (+44M)

15.) Kngkyle: (+13M)

Enjoy the update everyone! I threw in as many puns as I could :)

Nice update - thank you. Enjoyed the puns. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Time Calc Update

# . Name - Hours - Cost

1 . S u o m i - 1,338 - 483,982,244

2 . Jake - 7,575 - 10,028,416,590

3 . Elvis - 8,887 - 3,795,211,123

4 . Drumgun - 9,358 - 13,162,193,710

5 . Elias - 9,763 - 2,559,737,247

6 . Da broman1 - 9,888 - 16,940,013,717

7 . Dragonseance - 10,289 - 17,218,863,301

8 . Kingduffy - 10,350 - 14,444,345,700

9 . Myrspixels - 10,410 - 1,311,311,115

10 . Chilly - 10,843 - 21,832,478,220

11 . Klonki - 11,197 - 21,922,663,172

12 . Pope712 - 11,333 - 15,192,268,080

13 . Telmomarques - 11,564 - 6,107,645,550

14 . Roger Al - 11,634 - 21,397,086,610

15 . Kngkyle - 11,849 - 8,752,557,898

16 . Almostlost - 12,160 - 1,726,477,913

17 . Paulrat3 - 12,386 - 11,226,927,541

18 . Cynder76 - 12,534 - 20,244,132,352

19 . Hehasnoidea - 13,358 - 9,634,280,794

20 . Carcass - 13,606 - 22,474,724,504

21 . Clamp15 - 13,680 - 19,186,204,175

22 . Paperbag - 13,913 - 2,559,995,791

I might calc somebody not mentioned if requested. Just pm me in-game or join my fc or pm-me at this forums.

I might add your name to that table if you are trying to achieve 200m XP in all skills and need less hours than the player in the bottom of the list.

You can see the updated minutely version of this post here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdG5kdUJBMEstWG94dXlwVlhFa1ZoQ3c

Poking around Runetrack for the sake of it, and noticed Suomi has had 1000 days recorded, intresting to see how far he's come!

6VCFi.png

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

3.7M exp a day average... jeeeez... that's an average of over 100M exp/month... I might be 'lucky' to get 100M exp in a year.

• Like 1

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

3.7M exp a day average... jeeeez... that's an average of over 100M exp/month... I might be 'lucky' to get 100M exp in a year.

I might get that 100M exp in a year this year =d.

I restarted @ 7 nov 2011. Now I've gained just over 80m exp =3. So 20m more exp in over 2 months is easily done =3. Especially with that 1m exp that I will be getting =D

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I restarted @ 7 nov 2011. Now I've gained just over 80m exp =3. So 20m more exp in over 2 months is easily done =3. Especially with that 1m exp that I will be getting =D

???

???

He mentioned about being lucky to even get 100m in a year. I'm saying that I actually will reach it =3.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.