200M in all Skills

Makilio

What is S U O M I doing for firemaking. Pyrefiend + POH? Assuming he is firemaking now.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Suomi is now rank 99 in cooking, looks like he is able to get top 100 in all skills after all, due to people getting banned/removing membership

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

How is Suomi getting these crazy woodcutting xp gains? I heard C2 woodcutting,didn't think it was that fast though.

Been discussed a couple of pages back. I think it was C2 woodcutting with ppl clearing dungeon for him.

Ah thanks :smile:

I can confirm that as I was one of the people who did that for him =3.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

How fast were your dungeons usually? And did you have to wait for SUOMI to finish his wcing/fming at the end of the floor or did he usually finish first?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

How fast were your dungeons usually? And did you have to wait for SUOMI to finish his wcing/fming at the end of the floor or did he usually finish first?

Around 2 minutes per dungeon. Most of the time we waited on Suomi. Sometimes it evens out or there weren't enough trees. Whenever this was the case there was only 1 tree per room or the dungeon was under 5 rooms long not counting base.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

How is Suomi getting these crazy woodcutting xp gains? I heard C2 woodcutting,didn't think it was that fast though.

Been discussed a couple of pages back. I think it was C2 woodcutting with ppl clearing dungeon for him.

Hey, me too. I remember you.

What's Suomi doing now? Firemaking?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Hey, me too. I remember you.

What's Suomi doing now? Firemaking?

Heey I remember you too =3

Yes he is. I just need to figure out where as I would love to visit him at times =D. Just to watch and encourage him !!!!

Account Help

w00t ham!

Anyway, clan avatars seem well worth it. If you get to be the one to hold it, you have a nice free 6% boost anywhere you go, otherwise even the 3% boost seems pretty nice. A bit of testing with it and it doesn't work with effigies or sof lamps, which isn't a huge surprise. That 6% could cut the cost of buyables by a decent amount, nothing totally amazing but if you're going to spend 1bil, it would save 60mil, not to mention a bit of time saved.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Efficiency is related to your goals, I don't really understand why this is hard to grasp. Efficiency is the most efficient way to reach your goal. There's no point collecting charms through Slayer if your goal is Summoning, just like there's no point in Suomi getting the requirements for the trimmed completionest cape if his goal is 200m all skills with the lowest ranks in each skill possible.

^This

Btw, part of the c2 method requires the host to gate all trees along the way. It isn't just people clearing the dungeon. Typically it's one person gates trees and one person clears and one person woodcuts. This is the method clans used for the Jagex Cup and where Suomi got the idea from.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Wow, very nice :P How much charms did you, Dragonseance, have before you started summoning :o? (I see you're reading this thread atm)

cant give a number, but you could probably work out the minimum he had based on the fact that he has had 200m summon banked for a bit

Muckytears.png

Wow, very nice :P How much charms did you, Dragonseance, have before you started summoning :o? (I see you're reading this thread atm)

cant give a number, but you could probably work out the minimum he had based on the fact that he has had 200m summon banked for a bit

Impossible to work out a number because it depends on the monsters Dragonseance killed for his charms.

Impossible to work out a number because it depends on the monsters Dragonseance killed for his charms.

I did say a minimum :P

Muckytears.png

Time Calc update

# . Name - Hours - Cost

1 . S u o m i - 1,481 - 524,118,760

2 . Jake - 7,628 - 9,822,613,263

3 . Elvis - 8,928 - 3,922,812,959

4 . Drumgun - 9,491 - 13,186,606,949

5 . Elias - 9,838 - 2,634,668,966

6 . Da broman1 - 9,919 - 16,319,183,742

7 . Kingduffy - 10,377 - 14,022,704,668

8 . Dragonseance - 10,393 - 16,417,859,550

9 . Caring about - 10,481 - 1,458,700,948

10 . Chilly - 10,984 - 20,911,638,144

11 . Klonki - 11,215 - 21,171,028,535

12 . Pope712 - 11,381 - 14,647,518,963

13 . Telmomarques - 11,564 - 6,093,461,319

14 . Roger Al - 11,706 - 20,503,799,210

15 . Kngkyle - 11,853 - 8,615,615,722

16 . Almostlost - 12,208 - 1,856,237,593

17 . Paulrat3 - 12,405 - 11,145,120,006

18 . Cynder76 - 12,567 - 19,464,292,911

19 . Hehasnoidea - 13,383 - 9,537,192,748

20 . Carcass - 13,622 - 21,742,441,620

21 . Clamp15 - 13,694 - 18,569,421,949

22 . Paperbag - 13,967 - 2,761,583,400

I might calc somebody not mentioned if requested. Just pm me in-game or join my fc or pm-me at this forums.

I might add your name to that table if you are trying to achieve 200m XP in all skills and need less hours than the player in the bottom of the list.

You can see the updated minutely version of this post here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdG5kdUJBMEstWG94dXlwVlhFa1ZoQ3c

If Suomi can get 88M Firemaking experience before the current rank 100 (who, fun fact, is level 4) can get 32M experience, then he will be able to grab a spot in the top 100.

Also, quick question, what is the 524M cost for? That's mostly logs right? I assume it doesn't calc antipoison for Pyramid Plunder and whatnot.

Also none of the other 49 people between him and rank 100 can beat him to it, or any of the people behind him who are close enough to catch him and hopefully people don't regain members who are already 200m.

Also, quick question, what is the 524M cost for? That's mostly logs right? I assume it doesn't calc antipoison for Pyramid Plunder and whatnot.

Magic/Palm/Calquat seeds. People doesn't use antipoison at Pyramid Plunder anymore. My calculator assumes Jadinko lair (because that's the method most top players use).

Magic/Palm/Calquat seeds. People doesn't use antipoison at Pyramid Plunder anymore. My calculator assumes Jadinko lair (because that's the method most top players use).

Suomi told he was planning to do Pyrelord firemaking. To get aprox 550k exp/h

Account Help