200M in all Skills

Makilio

Nobody has 5B total exp and 200M exp in all skills.

That is simply the same as saying ''That was almost a goal, so close!'' in football. Nobody scored, no goal.

Not even remotely the same. For that analogy to work, the footballer would have to have an open goal, get the ball right up to the goal so it was basically guaranteed, and then just boot it away.

(Talking about real football, not American)

Not even that, he'd have to walk up to the goal with the ball and stand by it, uncontested, with the ball millimeters from the line, and he can choose to kick in whenever he likes. Indeed he could leave the stadium, go home, sleep, go on holiday, and whenever he chose he could go back to the stadium and kick the ball in, and nobody else will have done it for him, because this is a solo game of football... With no goalkeeper... But it's a bloody long pitch... OR SOMETHING. (Although someone else may have scored a goal in the meantime.)

P.S He also couldn't move the ball backwards... Though in summer the goal could move further away? Unless he broke the law in which case his ball might be removed from the pitch. TOO MUCH ANALOGY.

• Like 1

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

He'd also have to be constantly [bleep]ed at and about, by imbeciles who have an entitlement complex, as well as people who insist on applying varying levels of interpretations as to what constitutes the achievement and what doesn't, on top of the constant judgement for his decision to not score the goal. Oh, I forgot to mention that his salary is obviously also paid by the public.

Can we stop now

• Like 10

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

He'd also have to be constantly [bleep]ed at and about, by imbeciles who have an entitlement complex, as well as people who insist on applying varying levels of interpretations as to what constitutes the achievement and what doesn't, on top of the constant judgement for his decision to not score the goal. Oh, I forgot to mention that his salary is obviously also paid by the public.

Can we stop now

lulies.

he dont even need to get the last exp.

he proofed it, 200m all is possible by a single person.

btw. suomi how many hrs playtime did you had the day u get 199m thiev?

If it's possible, then how come it hasn't been done yet?

I don't even know why some people are arguing over the most trivial and pointless things. Suomi might not have literally gotten 5B, but he certainly proved that it was possible (this cannot be reasonably disputed). The thought among players was that for years that no would ever get close to 5b, that Suomi has gotten 99.9% of the way there proves that it is in the realm of possibility. You can argue that Suomi hasn't actually completed the task, that's debatable but to argue that Suomi didn't emphatically prove that 5b is possible is insanity and nonsense. It's the same scenario as starting out as a level 3 and thinking it's impossible to get to 138 Combat or 2496 total. By the time you reach, say 2450 total and 135 combat -- you might never actually complete the journey, but you know that if you wanted to, it's perfectly within the realm of possibility. In Suomi's case, it's not even that far, it's literally 1 experience. I don't want to be harsh here, but anyone who argues that 5b isn't possible (which is different from it being highly probable or actually happening) is completely ignorant of the concepts of possibility, or worse yet, a malicious troll.

Possibility =/= highly probable or actually going to happen. It only implies that a certain act could happen. Suomi might never 5B, but you cannot dispute that if he willed it, he could get it at any moment.

This entire universe we are in is in a single atom in a fingernail of a person, so I heard somewhere. Similarly, there is also a massive tiny universe in one of the atoms of my fingernail.

I'm just kidding. That is just silly.

BUT, there truly is a massive universe inside the pixel of SUOMI's last xp point. They've been hiding there, assuming they'd never be surfaced, but SUOMI has chiseled away at the marble of runescape potential like Bernini sculpting "The Rape of Proserpina." SUOMI, at the height of his narcissism, still thinks it is all about him at this point.

And you inhumane bullies said it was "negligible." Just reprehensible. There is an entire universe full of life, wonder, and architecture separating SUOMI from 200M all and you're saying it's "negligible", thus trivializing an entire dimension of existence. Why don't you tell the fine fellahs living on the planet of Saradomakite, a planet very similar to Earth, that their existence is "negligible."

Do you only post when you're high? :lol:

He is Dustin Hoffman irl, everything he says is pure gold, a seduction to our literar needs, even though he Jebrim'd at College, he is still very clever!!!

Wtf does "Jebrim'd" mean in this case?

edit

I'm looking forward to this topic getting back to it's roots of tracking the progress of the top 20 or so players instead of all the pointless bickering. I think most others here would like to continue that discussion as well.

• Like 11

I'm looking forward to this topic getting back to it's roots of tracking the progress of the top 20 or so players instead of all the pointless bickering. I think most others here would like to continue that discussion as well.

This!

• Like 1
Werpheus.png

TODAY'S TOP 15 UPDATE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER F AND THE NUMBER 6.

Numbers taken from runetracker, so [bleep] everything if they are incorrect.

1. Suomi NOT 5B +0xp.

Busy punching away on Suomi I-X at becoming the first player to have 2B experience in a skill (sorry Jebrim, just not dedicated enough). Sitting at approximately 850M ragemaking xp. No end in sight for the Mexican standoff with Jagex, so in terms of xp -

Inactive

2. Jake 4138M +10M xp

In true form, Jake continues on his quest to become the messiah of Runescape, going hard out providing fish for the masses (5.8M xp). He continues to also act in good will, attempting to fight global warming with tree plantations and to feed all of Harlem for eternity (+4m farming). Also 500k agility gained, from somewhere.

Recent: 28m Agility (All skills 28+)

3. Drumgun 3900M +17M xp

The almighty 139 Combat Drumgun continues to cause angst with his lack of 200m Slayer. It appears he has been working on both Mining (+6m) and DG (+8.4M) this week, whilst continuing to steadily gain farm xp. Upcoming achievement is looking to be DG (~4 weeks at this rate).

Recent: 150M DG, 100M Mining

4. Jdelacroix 3879M +10M xp

Jdela appears to be sharing time between mining and Slayer, having gained 3.2m and 1.8m respectively (and 5m magic).

Upcoming achievement: 3.9B total

5. Elvis 3736M +2.9M xp

The king continues to plug away, albeit at a slower pace than we obviously hope. Gains of 2.2M in woodcutting, taking him to the verge of 200m (#13) and 950K in farming

Upcoming achievement: 200m Woodcutting

6. Elias 3715M +4.6M xp

Woodcutting. Not much else to say. Gains of 4.4M in WC and ~175k Agility. Recently passed 36M agility.

Upcoming achievement: 113M Woodcutting

7. Dragonseance 3126M +83M xp

The big mover of late, up from Rank 10 a week ago. Frostdragonseance is burning through kneepads, thrashing through Prayer experience. Up 80M prayer, he is on course hit 200M in the next fortnight, possibly securing rank 50. He also continues with Char (~750k FM) and daily tree runs (+1.4M)

Recent: 120M Prayer

Upcoming: 200M Prayer

8. Paulrat3 3116M +6.2M xp

Paulrat forfeited had it snatched from him lost rank 7 to Dragonseance this week, but continues to gain steady experience at a rate not dissimiliar to the rest of the top [x]. He is up 4.4M WC and 1.1M DG.

Upcoming: 110M WC and 160M DG

9. Almostlostthegame 3093M +6.8M xp

Primarily working on Woodcutting (+4M) this past week, AL recently passed 70M WC, also gaining ~500k in each of Att/FM/Slayer/Smith.

Recent: 125M Slayer, 70M Woodcutting

10. Kingduffy 3069M +14M xp

Duffy appears to be working on Prayer (+6.6M), whilst also plugging away at Herblore (+2m) and DG (1.2M, presumably with challenges). Recently passed 57M Con, taking him to 57M+ all skills.

Recent: 57M All (Con), 170M Prayer,

Upcoming: 180M Prayer

11. Alkan 3039M +0xp

Missing, presumed to have been killed in an accident involving square [bleep]es and giant penises. Going hard out on 07Scape.

Inactive.

12. Robbie 2962M +6M xp

Chipping away at woodcutting (+4.4M xp) whilst maintaining farm runs (+780K), whilst also gaining roughly 700k Slayer this week.

Recent: 126M Woodcutting

13. Paperbag 2955M +30M xp

Big week for PB, thrashing out 20M defence (+6.9M HP) at Dagannoths to reach 200m Def (#12), whilst continuing to gain DG XP (1.2M) again, presumably with challenges.

Recent: 200m Defence

Upcoming: 150m HP

14. Rip Bector (Telmomarques) 2871M +0xp

Continues to set a blazing pace gaining an astonishing 0xp for the week.

Horrifyingly enough, Inactive.

15. Chilly 2824M +4.9M xp

Chilly appears to be working primarily on Fishing (+3.6M) and is likely to hit 70M sometime this week. Continues to gain DG at the same rate (1.2m) as all the other lovers of easy DG XP.

Upcoming: 160M DG, 70M Fish

----------------------

To the surprise of, well, noone, 07Scape is having a solid influence on the amount of xp being seen from the top. Quite sad.

• Like 16

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Enough stalking for a year, you may all go back to derailing this thread with semantics and petty arguments.

• Like 1

5b isn't possible /thread.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully drumgun will come out on top and take his place as rightful lord of runescape.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

Glorious update, Australian.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Needs more australasia references.

But yeah thank [bleep] for that update, was a good read.

Glorious update, Australian.

i'm starting to like this guy

5b isn't possible /thread.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully drumgun will come out on top and take his place as rightful lord of runescape.

Thanks [bleep]s. Although it has come to my attention that I have used too many shitty jokes so gf you all for being terribad and whatnot.

If I remember I'll do one at a similar time next week, although why I chose such a stupid [bleep]ing time to do it is beyond me.

9. Almostlostthegame

I hate you. :sad:

TyForUpdate

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]