200M in all Skills

Makilio

I can't say i'm not amused how this went down. Not on jagex'es terms. Not on his terms. But just the way it was always supposed to. Congrats anyway. Time to grow up now, though.

• Like 5

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I can't say i'm not amused how this went down. Not on jagex'es terms. Not on his terms. But just the way it was always supposed to. Congrats anyway. Time to grow up now, though.

I also must confess I rather enjoy the irony of this situation.

On a related topic: Aussie, where is this new update!!?

purekilljoy.png

Just because you are all impatient [bleep]s, I will begin the process of the update soon, so in an hour or so it'll be here.

inb4mad

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Just because you are all impatient [bleep]s, I will begin the process of the update soon, so in an hour or so it'll be here.

inb4mad

I'm mad, only came on this topic cause You posted and I was sure I will be able to read a new update. Now I come on here and read this ^^bs instead.

EDIT:

well over 2 hours passed, still no update. mad as hell

Edited by Barney.S

purekilljoy.png

TODAY'S TOP 15 UPDATE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GUTHIX'S BUTTERFLIES, YOU SEXY [bleep]ERS YOU.

Numbers taken from runetracker, so [bleep] everything if they are incorrect. Obviously there are rounding errors, so eat another big back of dicks you whinging [bleep]s.

1. Suomi 5,000,000,000 +1xp

2ljW4.png

It appears that Suomi had finally run Gielnor's supply of beer and donuts into the ground, and with this, Suomi's concentration finally wavered, and, well, it was a butterfly that got him. For a more fulfilling update on Finland, click here.

Yes, it's possible. Yes, it has been done. NOW STOP IT.

2. Jake 4329M +11Mxp

Continuing in from Jesus Jake continues to punch away at Fishing, with a solid 6M gain (passing 60M), with Farming (4.1M) seeing another solid week. ~700k Agiliy xp has been thrown in for good measure, because lets face it, exercise is an important part of life.

Upcoming achievements:- 190M Farming

Recent achievements:- 60M Fishing

3. Drumgun 3030M +29Mxp

It appears that I took the correct route, placing my eggs in the DG basket. Yet another Dongsweeping week for Drumgun, with a 21M week, taking him past 170M xp and edging him towards the top 1K ranks. In between floors, he managed to chant hi-[garden tool], gaining 4.9M Mining xp (106M).

Recent: 170M DG

Upcoming: 200M DG (bit over a week if he stays up to pace)

4. Jdelacroix3898M+18M xp

Jdela appears to have caught on that updates are back, and has decided to continue with eclectic gains, obviously in the hopes of garnering 3-4 paragraphs of my wordsmithery. This week saw major gains in Mining (3.2m xp), Magic (3.8M - which again, appears to be alongside Slayer) and an 8.8M gain in Summoning, which has moved him to Rank 11 Summoning, and past the 160M checkpoint.

Recent: 160M Summoning, 156M Slayer

Upcoming: 3.9B Total (I know, I know, I said that last week, god damnit)

5. Elvis 3739M +2.5M

Another quiet, but consistant week from the Rock n Roll royalty, with small gains all-round. The only 7-figure gain (+1M) seen in farming, whilst other skills of note were fishing (+672K) and Woodcutting (321K) in which he reached 200M (his 13th 200M skill).

Recent: 200m #13 (Woodcutting)

Upcoming: 190M Farming

6. Elias 3178M +3.3M

Another consistant week from Elias, with focus almost entirely on woodcutting (2.7M) with the remained of his xp coming from Agility (+642K, thanks butterflies) and an 8.6k gain in smithing

Recent achievement: 115M Woodcutting

Upcoming achievement: 39M Agility

7. Dragonseance 3154M +21M

Last week took a serious toll on the knees of the Dragon, with a serious slow down in gains seen this week. He continued to train Prayer (+14M), albeit with less active time online, and worked on Runecrafting (+2.2M) in his downtime, whilst maintaining gains (+1.4M) in Farming. Sitting at 136M Prayer, it appears he is still a month or so from 200M, unless he manages to bust out another huge week (watch, he'll do it now).

Recent: 130M Prayer

Upcoming: 150m Runecrafting

8. Paulrat3 3123M +5.2M

Small week for Paulrat3, with concentration heavily on Woodcutting (+3.3M), in which he passed 110M this week and Dungeoneering (+917K). Experience from Butterflies going on Agility.

Recent: 110M Woodcutting

9. Almostlostmy mind 3114M +20M

Thank goodness for someone else actually gaining some experience. Mr The Game appears to be targeting Slayer gains (+5.3M) which is in turn seeing large numbers in Attack (+6.3M), HP (+2.8M) and Magic (2.5M). Expect AL to move up to rank 8 sometime this week.

Recent: 130M Slayer

Upcoming: 170M HP

10. Kingduffy 3076M +5.1 xp

Slow week for KD, working on Runecraft (+1.1M), DG (+1.1M) and Mining (+694K) whilst gaining small numbers in a number of other skills. He is likely to pass 120 Slayer in the coming days

Recent: 62M RC, 173M DG

Upcoming: 120 Slayer, 120M Farm xp

11. Alkan 3039M +0xp

Too busy trying to derail this thread with 07Scape crap to gain xp.

Inactive

12. Paperbag 2981M +24M

Paperbag has been hardout at Dagannoths this week, amassing 16M Magic and 5.3M HP xp, whilst continuing to gain DG XP (+1.4M). Small gains in skills (Slayer: 381K, Runecrafting 110K) courtesy of effigies and butterflies. I expect that he will continue along this path for sometime with A LOT of room to move with Magic xp whilst staying close to the ratios for MineSmithMage.

Recent: 40M Magic

Upcoming: 140M DG, 155M HP

13. Robbie 2968M +3.2xp

Gains in Woodcutting (2.5M), Mining (+159K), Farming (435K) and Summoning (+120K) for the week.

Recent: 130M Woodcutting

Upcoming: 36m Mining (36M+ All)

14. Rip Bector 2871M +0xp

Can 2 people pass him now please

Inactive

15. Chilly 2830M +4.7M

Another week focused on Fishing (+3.3M) and Dungeoneering (+1.3M) in which she recently passed 160M

Recent: 160M DG

Upcoming: 75M Fishing

Expect to see Kai pass Kingz for Rank 16 in the coming days.

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Chilly is a girl

• Like 2

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Hey guess what they are expanding the high scores.

Gf life for our 200 mil clowns.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

That doesn't necessarily mean they're raising the 200M cap.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Wondering what they mean with "expanding the highscores"...

Ideas this could be:

1) Adding F2p? (unlikely)

2) Adding every player's stats without the minimum requirements

3) Adding other aspects of the game to the highscores (track other minigames etc)

4) Adding tracking stuff???? (please? I would love an official always updated stat tracking provided by jagex themselves)

I can't really think of anything else it could be.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I think the 200m cap is solid, probably a removal of minimum levels would be possible, and adding more minigames as well.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

They've already said that they'd be re-adding f2p highscores once it would cause less of a problem with bots clogging the highscores. They've used the phrase "expanding the highscores" so many times before, it has never meant 200m+ exp

Nah i think its the f2p thing, because most of the bots are gone

The ones that just started returning to frost dragons and brutal greens beg to differ.

As usual, it was only a temporary fix, and we'll have to go another 9 months till the next 2-3 week fix.

As for the hiscores, I imagine official tracking (something they've said they want to do in the past) and more hiscores (e.g. boss kills) will be added, as well as improving the current ones with basic features such as searching by rank, which they used to have but removed at some point because Jagex.

Asmodean <3

Official tracking, with more features than the ones currently used by runetracker/runetrack would be nice. As well as more statistics available to track and view. Which would include boss kills of coures, among other cool things.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png