200M in all Skills

Makilio

He's eventually going to record his recording of his recording etc etc and spam with RSCeption vids obviously.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Sounds like he's on the verge of tears o

That's certainly one way to put it. Basically he got tricked by Guthix into completing his obligations - that too, without the fanfare that he desperately wanted. I found him trying to downplay the situation to be somewhat funny.

• Like 6

Sounds like he's on the verge of tears o

Good. Karma strikes yet again.

Maybe that will teach him to stop trying to get attention to himself in any manner possible.

And it went without a bang =O

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

You mean you didn't hear the ego pop? It was like an explosion heard around the world, it perpetuated for minutes on end.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

You mean you didn't hear the ego pop? It was like an explosion heard around the world, it perpetuated for minutes on end.

I meant without a lot of spectacle in-game ;D

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I meant without a lot of spectacle in-game ;D

:)

What I want to know is does he always vid his time in RS, or why was the camera on? This sorta seems like hey, I have an excuse to do this lets getter dun. Dunno might just be me.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Maybe he hasn't logged out or they just haven't updated it yet, but the hiscores still have him at 4,999,999,999 xp

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Does anyone think this was all a devious scheme by some crafty Jmod that was just like "Ok well it doesn't look like this Suomi guy is gonna cave in anytime soon and inviting him back would be a waste of spin money so let's make some seemingly unrelated update with butterflies or something that give xp in your lowest skill and flood the streets of the runescape with them so it's virtually impossible not to click on one"

I mean heck, those little buggers make China seem underpopulated

• Like 8
A13d.png

This is both the funniest [bleep]ing thing in the game, and a giant annoyance given my planned update for the week. So sad.

Here's hoping that it's still there when he logs, rather than loljagex lolfixing it for him.

*sits awaiting with popcorn*

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER