2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players should no longer be able to purchase additional skillcapes if you already have one in your POH.

??????????????????????????

also seems like the 2 person per altar thing ... come on dbones crash CRASH CRASH$*#&($)*$%$PHTFY)#N

I wanna use my pray brawlers srsly... Except I'm bursting 96 summon.

Perfect timing for me though - I have 24k bursts still banked. Got my offer in for master wand now. Thinking about going to MTA but idk...

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

The new update battle/items icon mouse arrow is kinda annoying, why not make it turn red instead.

And the water on your mini map looked like snows. O.k update i guess...

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

giantbird.png

:ohnoes: That's my guthix bird by the way. Love the drop update got 2 of every god cape and doubles of all AD gear. :oops: Shame I already did them so can't keep varrock armour 1 and 3 at the same time etc.

May try getting placeholder RC pouches. :P

imagangster.png

Ha! I beat you too it.

You can drop the inferno adze too, but I HIGHLY doubt a placeholder for it is possible, as you have to do the entire mini-quest again.

Could you do the whole thing, drop the Adze then claim the reward?

giantbird.png

:ohnoes: That's my guthix bird by the way. Love the drop update got 2 of every god cape and doubles of all AD gear. :oops: Shame I already did them so can't keep varrock armour 1 and 3 at the same time etc.

May try getting placeholder RC pouches. :P

I can't get 2 of every god cape :(

edit - yes i can.

Dark_Jab.png

A side effect from the "drop" option on shops and banks... You can get doubles of previously unobtainable items or even multiple items you should only have 1 or the other of.

Example: Ram Skull + Bonesack

Sadly doesn't work for ectophial. :-( Says You already have an ectophial in inventory/bank. It's best not to arouse these ghosts' wrath with trickery.

A side effect from the "drop" option on shops and banks... You can get doubles of previously unobtainable items or even multiple items you should only have 1 or the other of.

Example: Ram Skull + Bonesack

Sadly doesn't work for ectophial. :-( Says You already have an ectophial in inventory/bank. It's best not to arouse these ghosts' wrath with trickery.

Was the second thing I tried after bonesack. :cry: Oh well AD item placeholders are: :thumbup: :thumbup:

200000000.png

[hide=Mod Chris E]Mod Chris E

02-Sep-2009 16:37:52

Hi everyone,

We're working hard to fix as many of the issues from the RT5 launch as quickly as possible. Some things that will hopefully be fixed shortly are:

- HD mode not working on many ATI series graphics cards

- Anti aliasing option not fully working

- Missing shadow from player 'above head' chat

- Various client crash bugs resolved

Thanks for your patience whilst we work through the issues. If you spot anything wrong in game, please do submit a bug report.[/hide]

That explains the horrible jaggy-ness of my character then. (Finally posting after 3 and a bit years ftw)

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like risking my entire account just to get a few useless placeholders :roll:

I really doubt these people will be banned, it's not like they can get 400k slayer exp in an hour from having two explorer's rings. Though I'm still not trying it, just to be safe. All I did was drop my cat to see if it looked funny on the ground.

wl7w9j.png