2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're aware of several issues that are still outstanding.

Currently we've had to temporarily disable the Tzhaar shops due to technical issues.

I'll use this thread to keep you informed of any other changes or issues we've had to make.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

I was dropping some quest items, cause I just finished Rocking Out and didn't need them anymore...

gainthandglitch.jpg

Damn! What item is that?

Got 2 of all God capes. I was going to do the same with Darklight and Excalibur but it got fixed :x

Anyway, I don't believe this is bug abuse in any way. You would need to gain an unfair advantage over others for it to be abuse, and you don't. Plus, changing it only makes it worse. If everyone can get placeholders, then no one has an advantage over someone else, however small. But by changing it, now those who got it before the patch DO have a tiny advantage in organization over others. So changing something like this only makes it worse.

What's wrong with TzHaar shops?

I really hope the amount of arrows and shards sold in shops are errors like raw bird meat. Runes also has rather low stock, but I'm not complaining since it's cheaper to buy from GE anyway. What puzzles me is having a default stock of 0 for some items like watermelon seeds. Since it won't get restocked if(not when) other players sell them to the stall, why don't they just remove them from the stall?

The worst part of the update is changing the Karamja diary reward, I'm getting worse prices for dumping items to the shop than before and the replacement is 40 pineapples per day? Doesn't look like a fair trade to me.

The magic update is good, I won't accidentally tele away in combat any more. :thumbup:

Anyway, I don't believe this is bug abuse in any way. You would need to gain an unfair advantage over others for it to be abuse, and you don't. Plus, changing it only makes it worse. If everyone can get placeholders, then no one has an advantage over someone else, however small. But by changing it, now those who got it before the patch DO have a tiny advantage in organization over others. So changing something like this only makes it worse.

Well, you can get both a ramskull helm and a bone sack. That's not good.

wl7w9j.png

Spellbook swapped from lunars to normal I can't tele anywhere.. I can't use the altar to get the spellbook back, logging in and out doesnt work

You have all spell types hidden...

The_Brodly.png

bugpls.png

Spellbook swapped from lunars to normal I can't tele anywhere.. I can't use the altar to get the spellbook back, logging in and out doesnt work

-.- -.- -.- Common sense, Fail.

Look at the spellbook. What new buttons have been added since yesterday.

#-o

Stellactic.gif

It seems the Magic secateurs I duplicated disappeared.

Well... that sucks.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

It seems the Magic secateurs I duplicated disappeared.

Well... that sucks.

Aww :( same goes to other items such as achievement diary items?

Nope, still got them.

:D

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

It has been posted by a J-Mod on the RSOF that the 10 stock of raw bird meat is a mistake and going to be fixed with the next update. Also "System Update in 5:00 Minutes"

Wonder what is going to happen?

To throw us all off, they are going to bring out the next skill, the new fairy quest, and the new dwarf quest, as well as releasing Mechscape and announcing the merge between Jagex, Blizzard, Bungie, and Micro$oft.

What are we going to call that company? Jizziesoft?