2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna take a while to get use to. I really feel the little icons underneath the mouse were unneccessary and they block my view of other stuff :|

I don't understand how the botters thing got fixed? someone explain please?

Staurolite.png

This is gonna take a while to get use to. I really feel the little icons underneath the mouse were unneccessary and they block my view of other stuff :|

todays update fixed the graphics that caused them to work basically. Lol if you all dont beleive it check out all of the best spots (mining guild, fishing guild, yews, etc) i didnt realize how many there were till this update LOL

I never realized but the water casts reflections now too!

[hide=image]reflections.png[/hide]

That is just too cool. <3:

Its just the other side of the hill lol, someone forgot the floor...

*Feels incredibly stupid* #-o

I didn't realize that it was the other side of the hill. Instead of reflections it's just a glitch. Oh well, it would have been cool if it actually was reflective.

I never realized but the water casts reflections now too!

[hide=image]reflections.png[/hide]

That is just too cool. <3:

Its just the other side of the hill lol, someone forgot the floor...

*Feels incredibly stupid* #-o

I didn't realize that it was the other side of the hill. Instead of reflections it's just a glitch. Oh well, it would have been cool if it actually was reflective.

It looks really awesome though.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I'm assuming today's update slightly changed pixel positions/colours/how clicks work enough than old bots won't work. Until new ones are made in a few days anyway.

Fail to all the people flaming him, because you're pretty unaware if you think there was no botting going on just because RWT is gone.

What? I haven't seen a bot since the trade restrictions.

Anyways, why are the stores now personalised? :(

Other than that, I like the updates.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Just as plenty of other I too suffer delays beyond any measures. Drag and drop has become a hard task, rotating camera is sluggish, actually the whole of rs is sluggish now. I play SD with all lowest settings. Java[Caution: Executable File] eats out more than 90% of my cpu all the time. With all respect for creating a game like this, but hmm... this is really bad code design and improper testing, should have done way more testing jagex.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I'm assuming today's update slightly changed pixel positions/colours/how clicks work enough than old bots won't work. Until new ones are made in a few days anyway.

Fail to all the people flaming him, because you're pretty unaware if you think there was no botting going on just because RWT is gone.

I'm not unaware, I just rarely wc/fish so I don't know anything of it, in any case if there were legions of bots back again people would have been whining on here which I haven't seen either.

Any members experiencing ad loading while there's no ad displaying? Members are supposed to have no ads at all, so I find the loading a huge ripoff. Man I'm actually getting mad :x .

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

AMG W00t HD resizable with all on (except roofs but I never have that on) is NOT LAGGY (except in crowded with chat on, lol)

\' \' \'

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Autocasting is m'eh until I actually can be bothered to go use magic again.

Personalized shops... m'eh.

Now to see how laggy a crowded minigame is...

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Well there are a few bugs in castlewars due to the updat,e that will probably be fixed soon.

1. Dragon/Z spear special doesen't work.

2. (apparently) eating two bandages quickly stops you running.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

same lol I turned those icons off. Go on graphic options and turn off custom cursors.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

I'm probably missing something important, but where is the spell book at....?

Your magic tab.

Apparently they've done away with 'safe spots' for rangers and magers.

How so? Though, I doubt it-safespots are the basis of those 2 skills. Prolly just a glitch.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Your magic tab.

So I'm not suppose to have a spell book next to the prayer icon, right? And if yes then where is the magic tab at?

I'm so confused :wall:.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

Sorry if this was already said, as I just got on my computer and don't feel like reading 17 pages.

Whether you see an advert above the login screen or not is dependent on whether the last world that you logged in was a free or a members world.

Does this mean that even if you are member and log onto a free world, you will get ads? I'm no longer member and cannot test this, but I would really like to know.

Other than that, it seems like a pretty cool update, I guess. I was kind of hoping for more content than graphics, but now that I am F2P I don't think I have the right to wine about not enough content. In fact, I am pretty happy that F2P got an update at all! I think my bro will be happy for the SD updates, because HD takes up too many resources and cannot run on his Macbook.

So kudos to Jagex for all their hardwork!

Big_Stingman.png

Your magic tab.

So I'm not suppose to have a spell book next to the prayer icon, right? And if yes then where is the magic tab at?

I'm so confused :wall:.

magicmfr.png

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off