2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GF Fight Caves. If you lose your cape and aren't extremely high leveled/willing to dish out a lot of money, good luck doing fight caves. Buying shards now takes forever, no more buy-x. Buying raw bird meat in oog'loog is done for.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

GF Fight Caves. If you lose your cape and aren't extremely high leveled/willing to dish out a lot of money, good luck doing fight caves. Buying shards now takes forever, no more buy-x. Buying raw bird meat in oog'loog is done for.

I went to test fightcaves nothing has changed for me.. I never used safespots always got monsters piled behind monsters, like the 180s behind 360s, and I could safespot easily when i tested it out on the 45s everytime..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Oh, I used the Rock safespots. I figured piling monsters would work still, just not the normal way people do it.

Some safespots still work, just change depending on the spawns, get to wave 3 and test lure the 45s :)

Was talking to Mod Mark earlier he said the +1 stat was a glitch, and if 20 categorys had been added it doesnt mean 20 skills are coming out.

So I'm guessing the new category could be Name Changing and it saying your older name? or something like that.

Even if it's a big cover up I still don't see a skill being out for 3-5 months yet.

And my arguement is always... a new skill is always being worked on so nothing exciting.

But the +1 as said on The RSOF Bugfix is a glitch not a skill.

ALSO Q&A with Andrew tommorow hope you all have your questions ready!

I'm probably missing something important, but where is the spell book at....?

Your magic tab.

Apparently they've done away with 'safe spots' for rangers and magers.

How so? Though, I doubt it-safespots are the basis of those 2 skills. Prolly just a glitch.

Just been reading the RS forums tonight, and it seems that certain creatures, Ice Warriors etc, now walk around obstacles and attack is they are being ranged/magicked on.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

I was dropping some quest items, cause I just finished Rocking Out and didn't need them anymore...

gainthandglitch.jpg

Damn! What item is that?

Inky Hand from Rocking Out.

Before the bug fix, I was dropping items cause I just finished the quest. Saw it was huge, so took a screenie :lol:

I'm probably missing something important, but where is the spell book at....?

Your magic tab.

Apparently they've done away with 'safe spots' for rangers and magers.

How so? Though, I doubt it-safespots are the basis of those 2 skills. Prolly just a glitch.

Just been reading the RS forums tonight, and it seems that certain creatures, Ice Warriors etc, now walk around obstacles and attack is they are being ranged/magicked on.

I really hope not. I agree safespots shouldn't exist for boss monsters who have no ranged attacks to fight back with but for normal monsters safespots are important. I always assumed it was the point of range and mage in pvm, you can attack them without them attacking back. I agree with DKs losing their safespot as it's a trio of boss monsters, but not something like an ice warrior, I'll have to see if spirit warriors are the same, if they go around rocks.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Now you can drop items from your inventory while browsing your bank :)

i can't seem to do that. -.-

how do you do it?

Have the item you want in your inventory. Right click said item and navigate to the "drop" feature on the right-click menu that pops up. Magic ensues, and your item is dropped.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Now you can drop items from your inventory while browsing your bank :)

i can't seem to do that. -.-

how do you do it?

Have the item you want in your inventory. Right click said item and navigate to the "drop" feature on the right-click menu that pops up. Magic ensues, and your item is dropped.

oh thanks, i thought that you could drop items straight from your bank, not from the inventory while browsing! thanks though.

anyword on when they'll fix the amount in shops, like the raw chicken and increase shards? and will they bring back buy x?

Zhangoes.png

I've stopped playing runescape until they can release some patches for this. This engine is completely bugged. I click on the ground a few feet from my character and he runs halfway across the map in the opposite direction? I can't monsterhunt efficiently? The drop item option is next to the deposit item option? Seriously this update sucks until they can fix these things.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I heard you can't sell runes to the tzzar people now. Anyone know is this is true? And i also heard that the price of onyx was fixed at 300k tokkul even with gloves on.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.