2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches

Sentry_Wolf

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like risking my entire account just to get a few useless placeholders :roll:

I really doubt these people will be banned, it's not like they can get 400k slayer exp in an hour from having two explorer's rings. Though I'm still not trying it, just to be safe. All I did was drop my cat to see if it looked funny on the ground.

Are we absolutely sure this is unintended? I've had a double key ring forever, done just this way. I've always assumed Jagex wanted me to be able to do that.

punitivedsig.png

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been posted by a J-Mod on the RSOF that the 10 stock of raw bird meat is a mistake and going to be fixed with the next update. Also "System Update in 5:00 Minutes"

Wonder what is going to happen?

To throw us all off, they are going to bring out the next skill, the new fairy quest, and the new dwarf quest, as well as releasing Mechscape and announcing the merge between Jagex, Blizzard, Bungie, and Micro$oft.

Stellactic.gif

System Update...

This is to fix a few issues found since the release of RuneTek 5.

What you'll notice:

- Certain Make-x actions that were made faster accidentally have been slowed down. This may mean a few things are slower than before. This isn't the final solution and we are working on a permanent fix.

- Fixed an issue with certain ATI graphics cards and their ability to run HD after this update.

- Fixed client crashes with the world map open and also during other circumstances.

- Anti-aliasing should now work again!

- Added certain shadows back that weren't working correctly.

Thank you for your patience during this massive release!

Mod Nexus.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Just logged in after system update, multiples are still there.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

System Update and you can still do it.

I don't see any harm in having an extra set of any item. The main purpose would only be to act like a place holder, I think it's ridiculous we can't get an item several times over, it's just like when you couldn't own a second fire cape, thankfully Jagex realised that was a dumb idea and changed it. If your willing to put in the effort to get an item a second time to act as a place holder then you should be allowed to, rather than having to wait until the one day you do finally die with it in your possession and having to do what you could of done to start with, your still putting the same amount of time and effort into collecting it.

I personally cannot stand having to constantly rearrange my bank because Jagex won't allow me to have a second of an item that is not going to give me an advantage over someone else, say for example, a seal of passage. Seriously, what harm can that cause. All it does is become a nuisance for when your sorting out your bank.

Now I would understand it not being acceptable if say for example, you could get two Falador shields and use both of them to restore prayer in the same day, that is definitely giving you an unfair advantage and I don't agree with it, but you can't do it, so I think it's perfectly fine. And if Jagex disagree then I bloody will fight it out with them to change their mind!

Now some items are in a rather gray area like the God capes, having 2 of the same one should be fine, but is it really fair to have all 3 types? Allowing you to boost the power of all 3 spells, when someone else may only have the choice of one? That's definitely debatable.

Dark_Jab.png

can any1 tell me how to get 2 god capes

i dropped one, then got another but it said i can only own one at a time when i tryed to pick the previous one up.

Use telegrab. ;)

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Bug abuse is bad, mmkay?

Anyway, I'm surprised this update came so soon. At least I'm glad it'll encourage me to use a more powerful staff when I'm casting spells. I'm also really glad that we don't have to use staves anymore just to cast combat spells effectively. :P

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

blackminimap.png

:lol: That's what my minimap looks like now. Navigating is not fun. :P

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

These updates looks great :) loving the new minimap ::'

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Hmm... Looks good actually. The game engine update sounds good. Ill check it out when I get home :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]