The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I did not do fire storms because my hand stopped doing what my head told it to do.

My guess is that it will be better; and fall in between vines and fleshs.

I will get 200-300 siphons and finish my little chart, ended up at 23, *shrug* so comparable to vines and fires

*Bump*

[spoiler=I'll just leave this here...]rc99.png

Runespan made it alot easier, but I did get to 93 (almost 94 if I remember correctly) the "traditional" way, with running airs and earths, depending on what I felt like. Now I really don't know what to do, can't afford pray and I hate the others :P

To add, I am slightly disappointed that they made the skill that much easier. I mean, I'm glad they update the F2P side, to say the least, but 5x faster and 100x more afk? Not quite necessary, in my opinion. But still, good luck to all other rc'ers out there ^^

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

*Bump*

[spoiler=I'll just leave this here...]rc99.png

Runespan made it alot easier, but I did get to 93 (almost 94 if I remember correctly) the "traditional" way, with running airs and earths, depending on what I felt like. Now I really don't know what to do, can't afford pray and I hate the others :P

To add, I am slightly disappointed that they made the skill that much easier. I mean, I'm glad they update the F2P side, to say the least, but 5x faster and 100x more afk? Not quite necessary, in my opinion. But still, good luck to all other rc'ers out there ^^

Congratulations, Veljeni :)!

does anyone know how i can get rid of this jagex banner when playing on a browser?

this appeared recently and people in game said they don't have it...

runescapejagexbanner.jpg

You gonna get got

That banner is always there for me in fixed screen mode, but seems to disappear when I go to resizable.

Is it blocking any of the game screen?

@Makkaravelho - Congratulations! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

When chopping and burning, is it maple or willow for more xp?

I think the wc xp goes to willows; and pre-update it was close for fm. With the bonfire xp increase has maples overtaken willows?

side topic, On willows I was only chop-burn-chop every other log, bonfire tic saves through the chop =(

It would probably work better on maples because there is a much smaller chance of getting a log every chance, which means more time in between fire additions.

side note 2 has anyone done the average lifespan of the different log fires yet?

If you add a log to the bonfire, and then immediately click the tree, the time to add the log to the bonfire is also counted as time spent chopping the tree.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

When chopping and burning, is it maple or willow for more xp?

I think the wc xp goes to willows; and pre-update it was close for fm. With the bonfire xp increase has maples overtaken willows?

side topic, On willows I was only chop-burn-chop every other log, bonfire tic saves through the chop =(

It would probably work better on maples because there is a much smaller chance of getting a log every chance, which means more time in between fire additions.

side note 2 has anyone done the average lifespan of the different log fires yet?

You should cut willows and buy maples to fm if you don't like high apm methods. Otherwise, burn willows between wc attempts.

spear or 2h for f2p dg?

I heard spear, and then you just choose whichever style the monsters are weak to, if you don't mind XP split into different skills.

Range can be trained at Flesh Crawlers or Giant Spiders in the Stronghold of Security (down the hole in the middle of Barbarian Village). For Prayer you're best off making cash and then buying big bones, unless killing Hill Giants is faster for you than making money, but I doubt it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

spear or 2h for f2p dg?

Spear

^This.

For F2P DG, the Fractite spear is your best choice. And, as Arceus said, every attack style except for block is shared xp.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The "9 rune trick" is a glitch and as such discussing how to do it is against the TIF rules. Sorry.

The "9 rune trick" is a glitch and as such discussing how to do it is against the TIF rules. Sorry.

Are you sure it's a glitch? I would assume that's it's just badly designed mechanics. Regarless, you can pretty much guess what it is by the name alone. And no, it's not worth it. Assuming you have enough ess to do it indefinitly, you can get 42k exp/h at 60% success which is what I averaged at 80 RC. Just camping one island, siphoning the good nodes, and bodyhounds for ess when there isn't a good node, I can easily top that afk'ing.

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'd like to say to everyone that a few dedicated f2pers (myself included, though I am not the leader) have begun to craft a new top 250 f2p list. We know it will not have the high fidelity or real time-updating of the old list, but we are hoping it will be something, at least, a general representation of where everyone is at. Also on our site, is a preserved version of the old list. Every f2p pure out there has a right to be on the list and our website (though eventually higher level people will undoubtedly knock off some of the lower ones :P). SO I would like to encourage everyone out there to apply to be on it, and help this small idea of ours grow :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

9 rune trick is pretty bad exp anyway. Yet to bind a Frac Spear because I slew a Tier 11 Merc Lead with my current Frac 2H a long time ago

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'd like to say to everyone that a few dedicated f2pers (myself included, though I am not the leader) have begun to craft a new top 250 f2p list. We know it will not have the high fidelity or real time-updating of the old list, but we are hoping it will be something, at least, a general representation of where everyone is at. Also on our site, is a preserved version of the old list. Every f2p pure out there has a right to be on the list and our website (though eventually higher level people will undoubtedly knock off some of the lower ones :P). SO I would like to encourage everyone out there to apply to be on it, and help this small idea of ours grow :)

Link? :)

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

He started a new topic here for us to post stats, but said that the site is still undergoing construction. Hopefully it will up and running soon.

He started a new topic here for us to post stats, but said that the site is still undergoing construction. Hopefully it will up and running soon.

The site's ready for viewing now, just waiting for permission from our leader to put up the link :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else get this when they logged in today?

combatbetacontract.png

I thought the combat beta was for members' only.

[hide]combatbetacontract.png[/hide]

They will probably tell you to get member when trying to register, just as they tell you to validate your e-mail.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

combatbetacontract.png

Try to examine it. "Login to a members' server to use this object." :mrgreen: