The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since the last post. El Popo1 got P2p.

Who is the Top F2per now? There were like 5 other people with Maxed F2p Stats.

Waiting for that F2p only Squeel of Fortune Wheel.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Who is the Top F2per now? There were like 5 other people with Maxed F2p Stats.

The best F2Per whose stats have been verified within the past few months is Omke Henk, according to this. There are/were other maxed F2Pers (see here), but he has the highest total xp out of all of them, not to mention the information on those other accounts is outdated anyway.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

As for Top total exp-wise, Kameeru is probably closing in on 950m. As he was about 925m 2 weeks ago.

Btw Hi Adib, I misses you.

Yeah I was wondering about Kameeru tbh; I remember he had boatloads of xp but I didn't bring him up cause he wasn't on the list. I wonder why he doesn't just send in a pic?...

Miss you too Chris :wub:

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Kadour Ziani would technically be our #1 player, beating Omke in xp slightly (according to Omke's last verification date, though).

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 3 weeks later...

So now that everyone has had a good chance to try out the EOC (open beta this weekend for everyone) was wondering what everyone's thoughts on it are.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

In terms of appearance, it doesn't seem that bad, but it would take me a lot more time to assess the mechanics as a whole.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

For me, personally, the elements are there, but the balancing is nowhere near good enough. The spell damage Latin posted in the EOC thread shows how strange their damage values are, and I found that certain creatures are terribly hard to kill (e.g. moss giants with ranged, lessers while afk melee) while others gave way too much xp (low levelled creatures like goblins).

22031_s.gif

For me, personally, the elements are there, but the balancing is nowhere near good enough. The spell damage Latin posted in the EOC thread shows how strange their damage values are, and I found that certain creatures are terribly hard to kill (e.g. moss giants with ranged, lessers while afk melee) while others gave way too much xp (low levelled creatures like goblins).

Agreed, i was gaining a level per kill (def & ranged) on cows fairly quickly levels 1-11, but was unable to damage a normal rat with 12 ranged including abilities, so many misses, and both had the same weakness earth spells. I was using longbow then oak longbow with appropriate arrows the entire time and full leather armour & ammy of power.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Oh yeah, and something else: red spiders are now level 136, which is the highest non-rev enemy in the F2P game from what I found. They're also great xp, although I've tried killing them with 40 ranged on a noob account and I couldn't damage them one bit.

22031_s.gif

Keep in mind that this is indeed a BETA-version, and no xp rates or anything like that are most likely anywhere near final. Anything can, and many things most likely will, be changed before the final release. Just focus on the mechanics and what you would like to improve there, the xp rates aren't important.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Keep in mind that this is indeed a BETA-version, and no xp rates or anything like that are most likely anywhere near final. Anything can, and many things most likely will, be changed before the final release. Just focus on the mechanics and what you would like to improve there, the xp rates aren't important.

My point was more I could kill level 8 cows with 1 ranged quite easily but at 12 ranged I was unable to even hurt a level 2 rat. They both had the same weaknesses, earth spells, and theoretically the cow should have had more defence hence the higher combat. xp rates/hr aside that is very unbalanced combat

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Pretty sure Shades did not get a hp adjustment. It seems to me that for f2p, high level monsters that are good xp don't drop anything. Such as red spiders, hellhounds, etc.

What bothers me is that range is not balanced for training based on what I found. I was unable to locate anything decent level with an arrow weakness. Lessers are bolts only and f2p seems to only have access to bronze level equipment there.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Congratulations to Winh. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...