The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Gratz Winh! :D

Btw, did anyone notice he has been in the Hiscores for 1 day on the 31 of August 2012:

344 Aug 31, 2012 325,670 1,612 715,428,698 0

343 Aug 30, 2012 314,639 1,605 657,446,234 0

http://runetrack.com...l&view=all#more

It doesn't seem to be a runetrack bug, because all his skills went up a bucketload on xp that day. Seeing as a 1 day membership doesn't exist, it could be a bug on Jagex's department :o

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

There's also a big jump on May 22. Weird.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Winh did indeed have the P2P trial, he was one of the first people to "accidentally" receive it. He may have even been auto-logged into a P2P world when it happened, according to some of the people who were on & in the same cc/fc as he was when it happened (unconfirmed). However, regardless of whether or not he is Pure F2P, it is still an amazing achievement. Congratulations, Winh.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

May 23 -> June 19 (assuming xp is gained every day) totals up to 27 days.

I thought the trial only lasted 1 week?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The trial is 14 days

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

This is probably an artifact of the fact that the hiscores are cleared in batches (as we have seen from the sudden drop of the number of players on the hiscores such as in Tip.It's tracker), rather than immediately wiping off players as soon as they lose P2P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So I'm looking to train attack and strength for a bit. It has literally been 5 years since I've trained melee at all. I'm only looking to get those two stats to 60 right now—could anyone offer some guidance as to what the best monster for training is? The best thing I could come up with, using my outdated knowledge, is deadly red spiders on Karamja. Are there any newer, better monsters out for someone my level? My current stats are in my signature here, for reference. (Also, I don't care if the monsters drop anything or not :) )

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

So I'm looking to train attack and strength for a bit. It has literally been 5 years since I've trained melee at all. I'm only looking to get those two stats to 60 right now—could anyone offer some guidance as to what the best monster for training is? The best thing I could come up with, using my outdated knowledge, is deadly red spiders on Karamja. Are there any newer, better monsters out for someone my level? My current stats are in my signature here, for reference. (Also, I don't care if the monsters drop anything or not :) )

I would suggest fleshcrawlers, floor 2 of the stronghold of security. You can loot some free salmon drops and use the monastery to recharge prayer. Afkable, and not overly risky, I did them at your level for a bit :P Just be careful as with anything concerning melee ofc.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

I would suggest fleshcrawlers, floor 2 of the stronghold of security.

Aren't they always packed, though? I remember they used to be filled to the brim with pures on every world back in the day :o

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Not since a few days ago. :D The place got nuked.

• Like 1

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If the southeast room with 100% fleshies is packed, it might be good to investigate the two other rooms with zombies mixed in. They are west of the treasure room on the second level-one is slightly south and the other is west through the doors and then north a bit. But before the zombies can deal a bit more damage than the fleshies do. I've frequented those two spots a few times over the last couple months, and I haven't seen them that crowded, just a couple of other people at most.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Exactly, only the main rooms are ever really packed, the side rooms that are a little further in usually only ever have 1 or 2 people in them, maybe less if the area has indeed been cleared out by botwatch.

o4qq.png

Spiders are decent, and because they only occupy 1 square, they tend to attack you faster after you've killed the first one. However, food is an issue there, especially if <70 defense.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

I got 20 spins due to being banned by accident + 1 for a day so total of 21 spins. I thought that I would share the outcome.

Double spin ticket x 1

500k x 1

1K x 5

Members medium lamp x 2

Somekind of members skill pendant x 1

5K x 1

Mining xp lamp x 1

Small xp lamp x 10

49190 prayer xp

5923 mining xp

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

My daily average dungeoneering xp is 130 since the beginning. :)

• Like 1

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

98u5ib.jpg

Winh just became the 5th person (as far as I know) in F2P history to achieve 1614 total (all F2P 99's and 120 dungeoneering), the 4 others being El Popo1 (1st), Tezaki1 (2nd), Kadour Ziani (3rd) and Omke Henk (4th).

Just wondering, how did this guy get a news message thingy if he is a f2p ;o? Aren't the messages members only?

Unfortunately, they don't show up if you have the game filter on.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...