The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

arrow can be pick up, but runes cant. if arrow bind limit increased, then many may argue to increase runes higher.

thats is why most ppl prefer melee, dont need to care about anything, just hit through.

but what if thing like, if your ring interface choose a job, you can bind 1 more equipment of it or increase the ammo limit and etc..... but how about skiller, what advantages?

arrow can be pick up, but runes cant. if arrow bind limit increased, then many may argue to increase runes higher.

thats is why most ppl prefer melee, dont need to care about anything, just hit through.

but what if thing like, if your ring interface choose a job, you can bind 1 more equipment of it or increase the ammo limit and etc..... but how about skiller, what advantages?

for those pesky extra rooms that need 73 firemaking or something to get into but other than not having to risk dieing, not like its a big deal in dungeoneering anyways, there isn't much of a benefit. we shall have to see when batch 2 is implemented

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

An interesting quote regarding the developer blog (found in the discussion topic of the blog):

dung.jpg

"many of the Surface Reward Dungeons will be avaiable to free players" sounds good.

[404] Signature not found.

for those pesky extra rooms that need 73 firemaking or something to get into but other than not having to risk dieing, not like its a big deal in dungeoneering anyways, there isn't much of a benefit. we shall have to see when batch 2 is implemented

i dont understand what you had say.

oh ya pinkbullet, 1k posts, hahaha, ya baby, lets go for 2k. F2P ftw

i already had a feeling that most of the dungeoneering will be available to f2p once they update the dev blog, since the ring update and groupstone, both of it seem like a crucial update to the current incomplete dungeoneering system. but i wondering what the surface reward will be? it is really new dungeon with extra spawn monster and additional resources?

however not sure what, but even the the dev blog update, i still think it is not enough, like it is still lagging something.

i actually thinking of something cool, will post if i think logic and good enough.

to be honest, i'm a little starstruck.

Check out my new siggy :D

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Woot, confirmed F2P update!

Now I shall have to wait till Batch 2 is released, then decide on getting members or not. (If only I knew how to. :unsure: )

Hopefully the Chaotic and Warped themes are available for F2P too.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

They may have membership cards at your local Gamestop if you are not able to use the other methods.

we asian have no easy access to buy membership.

Sonic, since i believe you still underage for visa and mastercard. the only way i think is through online method such as paypal and paybycash, but online payment will charge you slightly more.

Hmm, I'll try the online method I guess.

When my friend comes back from Canada he'll buy me mems for a month anyway.

But for now, gotta complete my goals.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

The second batch sounds awesome at this point. Though if the surface dungeons were not f2p it wouldn't seem like a full skill.

All I want is a monster that range and mage can train on for f2p and have some drops plus good hit rates. Cockroaches have killer mage def and their range attack hits more than than the melee.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

I thought they said that the reward dungeons will be for f2p.

[Though if the surface dungeons were not f2p] it wouldn't seem like a full skill.

i think he is misread that and we suddenly talking about subscribe membership. hahaha

I thought they said that the reward dungeons will be for f2p.

[Though if the surface dungeons were not f2p] it wouldn't seem like a full skill.

i think he is misread that and we suddenly talking about subscribe membership. hahaha

I've prepared myself to accept that floors 36+ will be P2P only.... And I'll probably quit if they don't lift the XP nerf and those floors *are* P2P only.

If the floors are for everyone, I'll probly stick around.

Today was fun, I got to chat with S Diamant Y, and Syzygy (Syz and I even did a couple dungeons together, we ripped through them like nobody's business).

I upload pictures of it later.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If the next few floors will be P2P only, I shall get Dung to 70-ish, get all other stats to 70, and BECOME A MEMBER!!! :thumbsup:

Actually, this brings up something. Do all "100% F2Pers" have a P2P account stashed away somewhere?

I personally do, although I haven't touched Construction or Hunter yet.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Actually, this brings up something. Do all "100% F2Pers" have a P2P account stashed away somewhere?

I have a P2P skiller but I only did train on it for 1 month. I got 99 FM there and will probably get other 99s (Construction or Fletching) once I have more spare time. Playing on two accounts at once is actually quite funny.

btw I don't like Farming. :(

[404] Signature not found.

Nope. I can barely find time to play my main (and only) character, let alone a second character.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

My account is just half and half when i have time I go p2p but for most of the year i'm f2p

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"