The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Yay. I have officially done my ranting here.

Really Jagex, your logic has gone off the charts. And the lack of Asian Runescape servers = FML. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

At least you don't have runescape servers in your country, the only problem being that have constant lag spikes and are to be honest, worse than servers half way across the world.

Well at the very least, Jagex should set up a Runescape outlet in Asia so I can actually BUY MEMBERS. Even if it's just membership cards I'm happy.

It's that simple Jagex, why be so racist towards us?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

At least you don't have runescape servers in your country, the only problem being that have constant lag spikes and are to be honest, worse than servers half way across the world.

Well at the very least, Jagex should set up a Runescape outlet in Asia so I can actually BUY MEMBERS. Even if it's just membership cards I'm happy.

It's that simple Jagex, why be so racist towards us?

Maybe Jagex doesn't have enough players from Asia? IDK... Just a wild guess.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

The Asian fanbase is larger than many people think. Although I'm not exactly sure of famous players in Asia, I'm certain that there's probably quite a lot of Asian gamers out there.

Hopefully we'll be able to shout out to Jagex about this situation. ASIAN POWER!!! :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I want to DG in F2P just to see what it's like. What happens to bound p2p items, do they show up as "member's item (b)"?

When you bind something in f2p, you will get an option to destroy members items.

Which equals GF prom 2h and 125 sagg arrows.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Could someone please explain to me how El popo1 has 65m dungeoneering xp in f2p? I do not see how this is possible..

Getting skillers to dungeoneer with you is no issue at all when you're famous.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I see... Going through the effort to form a good team is just not worth it to me... im getting all my xp soloing atm... This is not a skill.. regardless of what they say... If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... then its a duck... And this activity is a minigame...

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone please explain to me how El popo1 has 65m dungeoneering xp in f2p? I do not see how this is possible..

Which brings us back to the topic when everyone is upset about people who use skillers in dungeoneering skill. But there isn't anything else people would say because pretty much all the top ranked F2P are doing it.

@Sonic, there are a lot of Asian RS players out there, just not only limited to China. But it would def help Asian region players if they set up some servers there to reduce the lag.

a happy Runescaper

Which brings us back to the topic when everyone is upset about people who use skillers in dungeoneering skill. But there isn't anything else people would say because pretty much all the top ranked F2P are doing it.

@Sonic, there are a lot of Asian RS players out there, just not only limited to China. But it would def help Asian region players if they set up some servers there to reduce the lag.

Be very clear on this - it isn't just getting skillers, its getting 4 skillers repeatedly. Every level 3 waiting on the surface is waiting to get into one of their groups. The amount of XP generated by one player doing the work of "5" is staggering, especially since its a 126 hacking through a dungeon designed for lvl 28s.

Its like, Muhammad Ali stepped into a ring, but instead of facing Joe Frazier, he had to face five 8 yr olds.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

[be very clear on this - it isn't just getting skillers, its getting 4 skillers repeatedly. Every level 3 waiting on the surface is waiting to get into one of their groups. The amount of XP generated by one player doing the work of "5" is staggering, especially since its a 126 hacking through a dungeon designed for lvl 28s.

Its like, Muhammad Ali stepped into a ring, but instead of facing Joe Frazier, he had to face five 8 yr olds.

And yet we will never see Jagex make a statement that they made a mistake... From what I remember they didn't even admit a mistkae when the falador massacre accured... I believe they said that the previous update was so big that it was impossible for them to test everything to make sure something like that wouldn't happen....

Lets just say that Jagex isn't still around because of their PR and customer support... I long for the day that they come out and admit they made a mistake and say "we are sorry."

The logic and statements they give us are like we are 8 year old kids and we can not think critically. Well a lot of the f2p higher level people aren't kids anymore... Talk to us like we are adults.

Off-topic: just completed level 22 dungeoneon on medium solo... 2500 xp... at this rate its going to be a month or two until i get that rapier thats only slightly better than the rune scimmy..

The Asian fanbase is larger than many people think. Although I'm not exactly sure of famous players in Asia, I'm certain that there's probably quite a lot of Asian gamers out there.

Hopefully we'll be able to shout out to Jagex about this situation. ASIAN POWER!!! :thumbsup:

There's a community based in Singapore. I ran into Ng Min Tek several times while killing skeletons in coal mines in lvl11 wildy. He was mining coal or something. Pretty famous guy I guess, 99 everything but 97 dungeoneering. I googled the name because it looked Vietnamese, and my girlfriend is from there, so I was going to see what I said. Come to find out it's from singapore, and I found this website. http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=305560 Singpaore clan or something.

Anyway, food for thought lol.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Meister, how the heck do you get exp that low? I know high levels only get like 60%-70% (due to modifiers) of players my level, but 2.5k exp on a med?

You must have bad luck with member doors, or you died a lot of times. :blink:

As for the Singapore clan, that's a pretty nice find. Shouldn't be long before Jagex realizes how big the Asian community is. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Meister, how the heck do you get exp that low? I know high levels only get like 60%-70% (due to modifiers) of players my level, but 2.5k exp on a med?

As for the Singapore clan, that's a pretty nice find. Shouldn't be long before Jagex realizes how big the Asian community is. :thumbup:

Mmeber doors/rooms i guess... I actually felt like that was high ... the previous floor i got like 1500xp... I never die.. im lvl 109 combat and dungeoneering is just sooo boring... but I knock out 2-3 floors a day... i must get that rapier (something i would rather pay a 1 time fee of 10m or even 30m than go through the effort and getting tokens..)

Edit: up to 7718 tokens.. i was an idiot and bought the coal bag.. awhile back... so 11718 tokens... divided by roughly 150 average only makes it out to be 78 dungeons.. doesn't sound like but it sure does feel like alot..

Dungeon... Jagexs way of saying screw you... : 94 crafting required/ i have 93 crafting... 89 mining required / i have 85 mining... disarm a door.... 104 strength required door ....all in one dungeon...

Mmeber doors/rooms i guess... I actually felt like that was high ... the previous floor i got like 1500xp... I never die.. im lvl 109 combat and dungeoneering is just sooo boring... but I knock out 2-3 floors a day... i must get that rapier (something i would rather pay a 1 time fee of 10m or even 30m than go through the effort and getting tokens..)

Edit: up to 7718 tokens.. i was an idiot and bought the coal bag.. awhile back... so 11718 tokens... divided by roughly 150 average only makes it out to be 78 dungeons.. doesn't sound like but it sure does feel like alot..

Dungeon... Jagexs way of saying screw you... : 94 crafting required/ i have 93 crafting... 89 mining required / i have 85 mining... disarm a door.... 104 strength required door ....all in one dungeon...

Not to burst your bubble or anything....but the rapier wasn't that fantastic. The 2h was so much more worth the 40k tokens. I was also excited to get rapier; wasnt too impressed.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Not to burst your bubble or anything....but the rapier wasn't that fantastic. The 2h was so much more worth the 40k tokens. I was also excited to get rapier; wasnt too impressed.

Interesting... then i guess ill buy the 2h once i get the freakin tokens... I was basically going off what the other people have said about the chaotic weapons.. but haven't heard much from the f2p crowd

Interesting... then i guess ill buy the 2h once i get the freakin tokens... I was basically going off what the other people have said about the chaotic weapons.. but haven't heard much from the f2p crowd

Rapier isn't worth the tokens. It's got a small advantage over the rune scim, but hits rangers less cuz it's stab. 2H is better xp and better in PvP than rune scim.

f203f1850c.png

chaotic is a different animal.

For gravite, it is just not worth it. Only the 2h is a real reward. The kicker...is the baxe speed.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png