The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Well at least we're getting a hard Lumbridge Achievement Diary.

Another "to do" thing for free play. :)

Mmm. I wonder if we'll get an explorer's ring (4) or just added a new feature to the current ring. (like the Ardougne cloak gets an unlimited teleport feature)

Either way, I hope we'll get more than just 30 free casts of High Level Alchemy a day.

I hope we get an extra run charge... That'll be worth more to me than the alchs.

I never use the run recharges. >_< Yep, I'm that cheap.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Mmm. I wonder if we'll get an explorer's ring (4) or just added a new feature to the current ring. (like the Ardougne cloak gets an unlimited teleport feature)

Either way, I hope we'll get more than just 30 free casts of High Level Alchemy a day.

I hope we get an extra run charge... That'll be worth more to me than the alchs.

I use it when I have to get somewhere that's a royal pain... like to FoG to recharge my stuffs. Other than that, I usually forget that I've got the lumby ring on. It provides a nice boost when playing GOP though. Anyone want to bet that they'll have some sort of GOP task in the hard diary? Like use a teletab to get to the water altar, or win all 6 rounds in a game of GOP. :thumbup:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I use it when I have to get somewhere that's a royal pain... like to FoG to recharge my stuffs. Other than that, I usually forget that I've got the lumby ring on. It provides a nice boost when playing GOP though. Anyone want to bet that they'll have some sort of GOP task in the hard diary? Like use a teletab to get to the water altar, or win all 6 rounds in a game of GOP. :thumbup:

I'm 90% we'll have to do something related to the RC Guild in the hard diary.

I wouldn't be too surprised either if we have to kill the lesser demon in the Wizard's Tower and do something while wearing the mask of Dragith Nurn.

I wouldn't be too surprised either if we have to kill the lesser demon in the Wizard's Tower and do something while wearing the mask of Dragith Nurn.

Oh no, I already desroyed that ugly thing. :D I think the task related to RC guild would be just to enter it or at most to finish a game. Don't expect too much.

[404] Signature not found.

Oh no, I already desroyed that ugly thing. :D I think the task related to RC guild would be just to enter it or at most to finish a game. Don't expect too much.

Luckily it should only take like 10 minutes to get a new one. ._.

An extra run-recharge would be very usefull, I always use it in Clan Wars :thumbsup:

30 free high alchs would also be nice, that's 2K free magic xp a day :rolleyes:

Wait, do you get xp when you cast the low alchs with the current ring?

And as for the GOP, I hope it's just to finish a game, because I have never played it, even though I have had 50 runecrafting for 6-ish months...

As for other tasks, there might be something like smithing an addy or mith bar, maybe mining some addy ore (there is some in the swamps right), getting 100 water runes from the water altar, and so on.

I'm expecting something more like "Cut a willow tree."

That's already one of the medium tasks. :P

hmm so we get to cut that yew tree!!! =D

I am expecting almost a copy of medium, except add 20ish levels to whatever is there, plus a few oddballs to makeup for lack of being able to fish and the others.

I'm expecting something more like "Cut a willow tree."

That's already one of the medium tasks. :P

hmm so we get to cut that yew tree!!! =D

Cheers :D

I'd rather cut a couple of yews than assemble the skull sceptre and/or mask of Dragith Nurn.

I do NOT want a great orb project task... mainly because Jagex is unfair to people who lag out.

GOP (or minigames in general) needs a rejoin feature, like what dungeoneering has either pre-occult or right now.

Also Meleeaxe, grats on 99 noob-armor making. :mrgreen:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If its something like "get 10k tokens" itil be annoying.

But if its just "play a game of GOP" then its good :)

Even then it will take me ages because I lag out in a middle of a game.

Stack that with penalties and boom, easily the hardest task ever.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Speaking of ping, I know in general what it is in a sonar type setting, what do the ping numbers mean for my playing of the game?

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Speaking of ping, I know in general what it is in a sonar type setting, what do the ping numbers mean for my playing of the game?

Same idea basically, except with how long it takes for a request to make it from the host to your computer and back instead of a distant object.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yes, I understand that part, but I have encountered negative ping, and negative time makes no sense whatsoever

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς