The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

on a random note, how do we f2pers feel about being left out of bonus exp?

I guess i get where jagex is coming from, but maybe just a set 1.1 multiplier would've been nice.

Also would've persuaded some f2pers to sign up for membership i bet.

Prayer and Runecrafting are already so incredibly slow and tedious skills I wouldn't feel a notorious difference. :P

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I'm fine with it, if it was F2P I would have spent the entire weekend turning the GE into a graveyard which would be really tedious

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

I guess i get where jagex is coming from, but maybe just a set 1.1 multiplier would've been nice.

Its great... I got lots of supplies for cheap and my friend was able to buy 50k green dhide bodies and will alch them for profit. :thumbsup:

been bhing for a bit... highlight of the night was a corrupt scim drop (first 3m drop ever :thumbsup: )

Eping sucks a big one tho.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Its great... I got lots of supplies for cheap and my friend was able to buy 50k green dhide bodies and will alch them for profit. :thumbsup:

Why haven't I thought of that? This is the perfect time for cheep final products... this weekend just got better! :thumbsup:

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

I'm level 96 and its still decent, especially with high defence, I say its worth a shot

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Prayer and Runecrafting are already so incredibly slow and tedious skills I wouldn't feel a notorious difference. :P

It might have made a difference from the 200k rune ess I just bought. >.< fml

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

This kind of Bonus XP Weekend are typical something for membership. I'm quite happy it doesn't involve the F2P status. High and low level free players still have the same advantage to level up. If F2P had also an XP Weekend, rich players could easily boost up but lower levels doens't have the buyingpower to buy massive amounts of resources like logs, bones and ores. It would split up the group like it already happened between F2P and P2P.

And hey, we keep up our pride for gained achievements, membershop achievements are in discount with those Xp Weekends.

I was weeks before this weekend producing halffabricates to sell them for maximum pices on friday. I made some huge profits. And you can buy now some products for really low prices. I can say i had my own '2x Gp pre-weekend' and after '½ price discount week'. Take your financial advantage out of it. :P

greedy44.png

Woot! Hard Lumby tasks. :thumbsup: Looks like I have a reason to get my Crafting and Runecrafting levels up.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Woot! Hard Lumby tasks. :thumbsup: Looks like I have a reason to get my Crafting and Runecrafting levels up.

The requirements for this are meh.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

muahaha, just completed it, only take me about 30 min to gather all stuff and complete it.

i borrow water tiara to complete the last task.

important notes though, not sure correct or not, i assisting ppl with smithing the platebody , but it seem to be not working, i think it need them to do it on their own. haha

there might be alot of ppl training smith because of this.

muahaha, just completed it, only take me about 30 min to gather all stuff and do it.

i borrow water tiara to complete the last task.

important notes though, not sure correct or not, i assisting ppl with smithing the platebody , but it seem to be not working, i think it need them to do it on their own. haha

You have to make everything yourself. :grin:

I was weeks before this weekend producing halffabricates to sell them for maximum pices on friday. I

What are those?

he means that some items required or needed by member to quickly train their skill during the exp weekend.

sell such items on max, then few days later can get the product for half price, because all sell their thing.

example, one buy alot of raw fish to cook during the event, and sell the cooked fish after the event, so the raw fish price will spike before that and cooked will drop like hell after that.

You have to make everything yourself. :grin:

then good luck on ppl training on it, lol

i wonder what is the food hamper is? LOL free daily food?

however, i dont actually like the color of the ring, it look like a cake tin or a magnet. zzz

The hamper's just a box with a cooked swordfish, two lobsters and two tunas.

Nothing special.

hm? how you know?

wow, everyday free such good food, but too bad cant bank, but it is still useful sometime when training cb

I completed the diary. ._.

ya, you completed the diary, so am i. i thought the next day only the hamper will appear on the inventory?

oh, i read back the diary, i think it need to talk to the lumby cook. haha, my bad

only need 3 more smith lvls before i can do diary (and a little luck with the rc part) but as i hate f2p smith so much im not going to bother

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?