The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

What's up with the corpse mages in Lumbridge Catacombs? They never hit, is that a glitch or something? Nice place to train though.

To be honest I don't really know either. But that's what makes the place shine - you can simply carry a rune scimitar with you and rack up the kills. These guys are very useful for their talisman drops.

And a rune longsword looks better than a rune scimitar, in that outfit. The same can be said for just about every rune set. But why are the best looking weapons always inferior... ;_;

I choose for a rune longsword, I don't really care about the speed, I like the accuracy and power :)

did roaches always drop only one item at a time? i vaguely remember them dropping coins along with runes most of the time and now i only get one or the either or the various drops the have.

Cockroach soldiers have always dropped one item at a time.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

What's up with the corpse mages in Lumbridge Catacombs? They never hit, is that a glitch or something? Nice place to train though.

To be honest I don't really know either. But that's what makes the place shine - you can simply carry a rune scimitar with you and rack up the kills. These guys are very useful for their talisman drops.

And a rune longsword looks better than a rune scimitar, in that outfit. The same can be said for just about every rune set. But why are the best looking weapons always inferior... ;_;

I choose for a rune longsword, I don't really care about the speed, I like the accuracy and power :)

They are weak to crush, ever tried a B axe? :^_^:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

After gopping for 90k tokens, I started dunging. Got 81 dungeoneering today... going to keep training it until I get bored.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I have been around since 03 and have seen some pretty insane feats by f2p players ( iv been a member twice for 1 month each)... But I was looking at the stats of the top f2per in dungeoneering and I find it really odd his stats (not gonna mention his name)... Using the max xp rates that I know of available (i have no clue to dungeoneering xp/hr.. so i used 250k) to f2p it appears that he has worked for a total of 13,800 hrs = 587 days = 1.57 years.. That is for all of his stats combined (attack, mining, runecraft, etc) Compare that to the first f2p (i think he is #3 on the top f2p list) to max out his total time is 8735 hrs = 363 days = 1 yr...

So lets say that the guy with 1.57 years worked EVERYDAY for 8 HOURS A DAY... it would take him 4.75 years to get where he is now. This is if the xp rates have been the same for the last 5 years and that he has gone at max rate without any downtime between skills. This is insane! I my be stepping of the line when i say this, but this sure does look fishy to me. Anyone else find this alittle sketchy?

If you want I will post the xp rates that I used..

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been around since 03 and have seen some pretty insane feats by f2p players ( iv been a member twice for 1 month each)... But I was looking at the stats of the top f2per in dungeoneering and I find it really odd his stats (not gonna mention his name)... Using the max xp rates that I know of available (i have no clue to dungeoneering xp/hr.. so i used 250k) to f2p it appears that he has worked for a total of 13,800 hrs = 587 days = 1.57 years.. Compare that to the first f2p (i think he is #3 on the top f2p list) to max out his total time is 8735 hrs = 363 days = 1 yr...

So lets say that the guy with 1.57 years worked EVERYDAY for 8 HOURS A DAY... it would take him 4.75 years to get where he is now. This is if the xp rates have been the same for the last 5 years and that he has gone at max rate without any downtime between skills. This is insane! I my be stepping of the line when i say this, but this sure does look fishy to me. Anyone else find this alittle sketchy?

If you want I will post the xp rates that I used..

Dungeoneering has been out for 121 days now. If the #1 F2P dungeoneerer got 40K XP/h on average, he would've been on for ~11.5 hours each day. That means he's trained Dungeoneering for around 1390 hours since it got released. I have no idea how the hell you got it to 13.8K hours. O_O

EDIT: Oh wait, are you talking about his Dungeoneering XP or his total XP?

Hey guys, I don't mean to divert the discussion but it's quite a coincidence that Central_Keeper brought up my old list - looks like my friend is willing to revamp it and get it started up again! So here's the F2P version of the list:

http://toplist.rhilton.org/?page=listfree

If you guys have any new names for any of those countries, please let me know and I'll get them replaced ASAP.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Hey guys, I don't mean to divert the discussion but it's quite a coincidence that Central_Keeper brought up my old list - looks like my friend is willing to revamp it and get it started up again! So here's the F2P version of the list:

If you guys have any new names for any of those countries, please let me know and I'll get them replaced ASAP.

Arpe12 is better than Mikecon now.

But isn't Chrysillia better than Arpe?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

But isn't Chrysillia better than Arpe?

That's what people say, yes.

I can't say whether it's true or not as (s)he refuses to speak any other language than English and gets all silent whenever I ask for his/her nationality. >_>

In case somebody else are willing to ask, (s)he can usually be found in W118, 119 and 120.

Germany: P2P Higarigh, F2P Slain666

And german (speaking) F2P list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=german_f2p&sort=overall (P2P list: http://www.rscommunity.de/rune/hiscores.php )

[404] Signature not found.

So I thought my skiller's cooking level was quite low (23 lol), and decided to train it a bit. Got this in three days:

[hide]2010081270cooking.png[/hide]

Yeah, maybe not extremely awesome, but it's still higher than my main's cooking (66 after five years of playing, four of them as a member... :mellow: ). It's somehow more fun to train it on a lvl 3.

So I thought my skiller's cooking level was quite low (23 lol), and decided to train it a bit. Got this in three days:

Yeah, maybe not extremely awesome, but it's still higher than my main's cooking (66 after five years of playing, four of them as a member... :mellow: ). It's somehow more fun to train it on a lvl 3.

>Party Room

rageguy.jpg

>Party Room

rageguy.jpg

I once got a trimmed rune kiteshield there :)

And full zammy on Singha.

Never had any luck on my main though. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

That's exactly why I hate the party room. Newbs getting stuff for free. :/

i remember before they limited party room worlds that i stealed some rune platelegs to a noob transfering them, i felt so happy i got 40k and estroyed an attempt to break the rules.(i know they we're transfering cause when i got them the noob said "that was mine")

That's exactly why I hate the party room. Newbs getting stuff for free. :/

Thats a problem now?

Remember someone had to give that stuff away. Do you get pissed when someone gives there friend 100k? This is just a bigger version. A friend of everyone, giving everyone a chance at monehs :D

O.O