The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I once got a trimmed rune kiteshield there :)

And full zammy on Singha.

Never had any luck on my main though. :(

That's exactly why I hate the party room. Newbs getting stuff for free. :/

Thats a problem now?

Remember someone had to give that stuff away. Do you get pissed when someone gives there friend 100k? This is just a bigger version. A friend of everyone, giving everyone a chance at monehs :D

Giving 100k (Or any amount of coins) to a friend you trust, and whom you know would spend the money will is completely different than giving free coins (up to several millions) to some random idiot that might will run screaming around for days and end up getting hacked/scammed by a jerk.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Tricking is against the Rules, you shouldn't try it :shame:

Meh i've done everything there is to do in f2p and it all sucks. Garbage money, garbage experience and garbage resources.

Against the spirit of the game? like anyone cares about the spirit of the game anymore.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Giving 100k (Or any amount of coins) to a friend you trust, and whom you know would spend the money will is completely different than giving free coins (up to several millions) to some random idiot that might will run screaming around for days and end up getting hacked/scammed by a jerk.

It MAY go to some random idiot, but it has just as much of a chance of going to a normal player, who is made much happier because of his aquisition of money. Seriously, complaining about the party room is like complaining about visage drops.

Plus, how do you even get scammed nowadays...

Meh i've done everything there is to do in f2p and it all sucks. Garbage money, garbage experience and garbage resources.

Against the spirit of the game? like anyone cares about the spirit of the game anymore.

Merchings good money, even in f2p... PVP is also fun (REAL PVP)...

Better yet, get member :thumbsup:

O.O

Merchings good money, even in f2p... PVP is also fun (REAL PVP)...

Better yet, get member :thumbsup:

Have to leave for 3 months so buying a membership for 2 days of play isn't worth it. Agreed with what you said, but f2p is such a drag. Don't mean to offend those still stuck in the hamster cage, especially in their thread.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Have to leave for 3 months so buying a membership for 2 days of play isn't worth it. Agreed with what you said, but f2p is such a drag. Don't mean to offend those still stuck in the hamster cage, especially in their thread.

Members is even more of a drag than free play imo... believe me I've played it and I wish I spent the time training my main's dungeoneering.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I became P2P but I'm not a very high level. My highest level is 63 for Woodcutting. Should I go back to F2P and save my money?

It all depends on what you think is fun. For me, P2P just ends up being a grindfest because I want to get my 'moneys worth'. I prefer the laidback feel that F2P has. But, by all means, stay P2P if you enjoy it. RS is nothing if you don't have fun.

Heh, I played a few games of FoG today, and it was horrible: every single opponent used only magic :???: It wasn't fun at all, just standing in the centre with prot magic prayer on.

What if Jagex just changed the mechanics of FoG, so that only the winner would receive xp? Imo, that would make it feel more like a minigame and not a training ground for pures...

Tricking is against the Rules, you shouldn't try it :shame:

There are many ways to enjoy the game, some people simply like F2P style. I like it because I don't have to train like crazy to feel I am getting money's worth. One more thing, all that "garbage" is why F2P is harder in the first place, and some like it as a challenge.

I wouldn't want to walk around in member because everyone suppose to have high combat level. All the effort I put in could be undermined because people just assume you have to be p2p to get high combat or skill. I could easily been to the top ranked p2p if I convert all the time I spend as F2P into P2p.

As for spirit of the game, well, some people hold it in high regard that you are suppose to follow the rules (they are there for a reason). You can discard it completely, that is until you get banned when people report you.

a happy Runescaper

Can you guys please support this thread I made? It is relevant to f2p I promise.

Quick find code: 74-75-333-61516666

Like that is really a problem?

Who cares if iron ore suddenly became overpowered, tbh. I'm still going to mine addy in the 45 dg resource dungeon because it's more gp/exp, and that is what counts to me imo.

Powertraining kills me.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Can you guys please support this thread I made? It is relevant to f2p I promise.

Who cares if iron ore suddenly became overpowered, tbh. I'm still going to mine addy in the 45 dg resource dungeon because it's more gp/exp, and that is what counts to me imo.

Powertraining kills me.

yup, i really dont like powertraining, it is boring and not fun at all. i rather going for max profit or somewhere in between exp and profit. at least i can still take my time, rest, doing something else or chat with friend,miner or maybe even clan when i waiting.

Powertraining kills me.

Yea i love the iron ore.

Great stuff, it was time f2p mining got a little easier in terms of XP.

Plus its kinda fun kicking people out of your spot.

O.O

Who cares about Gp/XP.

Apparently many people cares, its like efficiency vs wealth. I seen a lot of F2P got good lvls this way with proper planning and time management. Granted I am way too simple to do that kind of calculation with cash and hour spend, so I usually just do the way I know (even know they are not efficient) that I figure to hit lvl 99. I think majority of top ranking ones (20 and above) probably know the best method to train, and they probably train a lot more on average (or play for long time, which doesn't seem to be the case) than the rest of top f2pers.

a happy Runescaper

Who cares about Gp/XP.

Apparently many people cares, its like efficiency vs wealth. I seen a lot of F2P got good lvls this way with proper planning and time management. Granted I am way too simple to do that kind of calculation with cash and hour spend, so I usually just do the way I know (even know they are not efficient) that I figure to hit lvl 99. I think majority of top ranking ones (20 and above) probably know the best method to train, and they probably train a lot more on average (or play for long time, which doesn't seem to be the case) than the rest of top f2pers.

many ppl do care about it actually, and ppl like lesser click, while iron need constantly click nonstop. RS is nothing if you don't have fun, even though it is slightly slower exp and lesser gp

yup, i really dont like powertraining, it is boring and not fun at all. i rather going for max profit or somewhere in between exp and profit. at least i can still take my time, rest, doing something else or chat with friend,miner or maybe even clan when i waiting.

And THAT is why Dungeoneering is my favorite skill. You don't "grind" out the skill to get its maximum benefits.

And runecrafting is relaxing money too. ^^

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Heh, I played a few games of FoG today, and it was horrible: every single opponent used only magic :???: It wasn't fun at all, just standing in the centre with prot magic prayer on.

What if Jagex just changed the mechanics of FoG, so that only the winner would receive xp? Imo, that would make it feel more like a minigame and not a training ground for pures...

Yeah F2P FoG is a real drag. At high combat, you basically just put on dragonhide, protect magic and tab out to whatever else while you wait for the time to run out pretty much..

Then take about 5 seconds to kill your opponent, while they try and abuse portals, put their score to 0 and cry for you not using magic.