3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're already getting bought up. Again.

Yeah, I can confirm this. Too bad I had no cash, I would have bought a few. Anyway, this seems a sign that 50-60m is the new "stable price" for santa's. I can't see them going under 50m again if no serious updates affect them.

opinions on this?

A offered a disk for a green partyhat, exactly 9 people offered to sell me a yellow for a disk before i got my green, shows how much rarer green is, i know i overpayed but i got what i want so i couldn't care.

Arzian.png

A offered a disk for a green partyhat, exactly 9 people offered to sell me a yellow for a disk before i got my green, shows how much rarer green is, i know i overpayed but i got what i want so i couldn't care.

Did Greens go up in addition to Yellows going down? Because I probably would have taken that offer for my Green in a heartbeat.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Any advice on how SOL is doing street, as well as Werg pots (unf), onyx, and hook, in relation to easter.

More exactly, sol+onyx+werg to easter, or sol to onyx.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

according to this guy

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?17,18,412,60444897

Pirate Hook : 30m - 40m

Wergali potion (unf) : 8 - 9k can be traded for 1 egg. Worth 20k - 30k each on the street.

Onyx : 80m - 100m

Easter Egg : 300m - 400m

Wow that means wergali unf lost almost half there value after last weekend...

Wait...the price of an onyx is THAT high...

I dont understand, why?

It's pretty difficult to get a hold of nowadays, but that's only true if you're really lazy. Three weeks at TzHaar and you can get your own.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

3 weeks is a LONG time, comparatively. People would rather GWD for 3 weeks, and just buy an onyx for a high price, then camp Tzhaar.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

3 weeks is a LONG time, comparatively. People would rather GWD for 3 weeks, and just buy an onyx for a high price, then camp Tzhaar.

This is true. Three weeks of straight TzHaar would be pretty mind-numbing, and onyx is used to make the best ring and amulet in the game, so... I guess my point is that, personally, I would just camp.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

does it really matter? if it wasn't the rares being affected by merch clans it'd just be common items that everyone uses. which imo is much worse than the rares.

I'm assuming you're talking about the onyx "shortage", it's not so much "merch" clans that are driving them out of control, but rather the change of how you can no longer sell to the Tzhaar shops, that made them harder to get, thereby driving up the price. Although, "merch" clans and merchants probably have played a role in driving up the prices, the general public, and the sudden realization that onyxes are not so easy to obtain anymore is what has driven up the price.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Hook+1k werg pots(unf)+2 onyx=what on street?

Stonewall337.png

Hook+1k werg pots(unf)+2 onyx=what on street?

Hook = 40M

Werg (unf) = 10k * 1000 = 10M

Uncut Onyx = 70M * 2 = 140M

This is just the RSOF price and not necisarily the 'street' price, but it's usually half decent in terms of accuracy.

Yeah, it should be about 200M street. I sold 200 wergali (unf) a few hours ago in world 2 for 20k each.

By the way, how long should it be before the Royal Crown starts to crash and is buyable for a decent price (especially on Grand Exchange)? I know that the other royal items have crashed (although still not buyable over the GE), but the crown hasn't really done anything as far as I know.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Update, what should I do with crown?

Stonewall337.png

Woah, so Furies are worth 90 mil now? That is absolutely bat[cabbage] insane.

I had one when they were about 3? And I sold it for 5 or so probably close to a year ago before I took some time off. Holy.

I don't think it applies to furies or ring of stones.

Woah, so Furies are worth 90 mil now? That is absolutely bat[cabbage] insane.

I had one when they were about 3? And I sold it for 5 or so probably close to a year ago before I took some time off. Holy.

I don't think it applies to furies or ring of stones.

Yes, the price is only that high for select onyx jewlery. I'm not entirely sure which ones are not super high but I think Serenes got it right. The reason why onyx's are worth so much is that Jagex changed how Tzhaar shops work so you can no longer sell fire runes to earn Tokkul. That means that you have to kill for all of your tokkul. This combined with the new price of 2.7M tokkul per onyx means that killing to earn an onyx isn't worth it because there are better money makers out there. So there are essentially no new onyx coming into the game. There were enough furys to keep the price under 10M, but they still rose a fair bit because of hoarders just buying up large amounts in hopes the demand for fury's climbs.

The only reason onyx is rare is because it is now much more difficult to get, and furthermore all the people who had onyx either made them into furies long ago or just sold the gem as soon as they go it. Very few people just had onyx lying around in their bank, so when they became difficult to get, they became a semi-rare.

clansig7.gif