Starcraft 2

The Observer

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got promoted to Platinum 3v3 which surprised me slightly. Why can't I get promoted this easily in the other leagues. I've won like 14 in a row in 1v1 and I win 6 and get promoted in 3v3. Maybe it just isn't as popular.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for the heat gaming New Year's open tourney, and it has players like EGincontrol and EGmachine in it. I hope i don't get paired up against a pro first round. Then again, it would be so cool to play a pro game. heh.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't played SC2 in a long while, anyone know if there is going to be a ladder reset of sorts? And how is the GSL these days? If it's still running.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Haven't played SC2 in a long while, anyone know if there is going to be a ladder reset of sorts? And how is the GSL these days? If it's still running.

No clue about the ladder reset. The GSL's currently running some sort of team-league cup. GSL season 5's in march, iirc.

How can I authenticate my game? I wanna play this when my internet dies and it tells me I have to connect to Battle.Net and authenticate it to be able to play offline? Yet everything runs fine when i'm connected to the internet.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Got promoted to diamond. Feels good man. almost 3k points aswell.

EDIT: GOGOGO HUK RO8 GSL. hHs games are Monday I believe.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

• 2 weeks later...

Im so bad at this game. Any tips for a noob terran player? I keep getting killed by cloakers.

Just practice, If you need help with builds or counters, go to teamliquid.net. It's an amazing starcraft community

• 2 weeks later...

Who here is going to watch the Code S final tomorrow? oGsMC vs. July :thumbsup: First ZvP final I think, and those are two great players.

Who here is going to watch the Code S final tomorrow? oGsMC vs. July :thumbsup: First ZvP final I think, and those are two great players.

MC will win I bet.

(If the game is over I havent looked so my guess is still valid)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The game just finished. Was pretty good, I recommend watching the VOD :)

Haha I love how theres so many sc2 parody songs out there that are actuaslly really good quality.

I'm not familiar with the song that is a parody of though..

Doomy edit: I like sheep

(how do they possibly make it to Diamond/Platinum?) :P

zQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpg

MLG ended up being a bit disappointing. In between all the technical difficulties they ended up showing a whole four games. Hope today will be better T.T

(how do they possibly make it to Diamond/Platinum?) :P

zQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpgzQ08Q.jpg

Funny that you mention that. Today was my first lost in season 2 to a Protoss player, because I somehow missed the fourth gateway and thought he was going to expand, and didn't get my bunker up in time.

I'm still playing terribly against Zerg, though. If anyone here is a decent Zerg player, we should practice. :D