09-Jun-2010 - Court Cases

LatinII

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charms have had their inventory images changed for whatever reason.

charmsl.png

A few other items have too

Like runes, defenders, obsidian shields, dragon med helms, ancient staff, 4dose potions and godbird eggs.

Edit: was too late :(

in the patch notes you cant eat food and sara brew at once now. gf pkers?

That was the REAL update, lol.

Yet another reason to stay out of PvP these days! :P Now instant KO'ing has become that much easier.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Patch Notes: The scroll of life Dungeoneering reward will now work when chopping down trees grown in your Farming patches.

Wow ! Imagine combining that with a Hydra.

They probably meant to say "digging up" instead of "chopping down" trees.

ATTENTION: LOGOUT BUG RANDOMLY DCING PLAYERS

Dozens of players (including myself) are experiencing a bug which makes our accounts randomly disconnect. When the account is DCed, it is impossible to log back on. The message we recieve is the usual "Your account is already logged in," however even after several minutes the same message is displayed, whereas normally your account would log out after a minute, even in combat.

JUST A WARNING! I'm not sure if people are losing items over this bug, but if you are at a boss or some other dangerous area, I suggest logging out NOW to avoid losing millions worth of items!

That would be a server crash.

Meaning all your accounts are trapped in the offline server and until it reboots you won't be able to log on because the login server thinks your in-game as it never recieved a log out message from the server.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Meaning all your accounts are trapped in the offline server and until it reboots you won't be able to log on because the login server thinks your in-game as it never recieved a log out message from the server.

If you DC at a dangerous area, could you potentially die though?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Wow huge graphical re-work. Dozens of items have been reworked.

Examples:

-All runes

-All charms

-All potions(4)

-Defenders

-Godswords

Plus I heard Jagex f'd up Halloween masks. LOL.

I don't know what's with Jagex's obsession when it comes to graphical rework of items in the INVENTORY. Does it matter if the runes look a little different? Put the effort into rework for equipable items and areas like Ape Atoll, Gnome Stronghold please! <_<

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

I dc'd just after getting my 2nd summons (lol) but in the CC I still appear to be online. Friendlist shows me as off though. All very odd.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

There'll be a *slight* rollback to the last time the server saved. You could die upon logging in however I'm fairly sure you wouldn't have died when the server crashed.

Can anyone thats logged in and has be added see if i'm logged out or not? DC'ed during the 1st case and i can't get back in now :?

Edit: I'm not online, but i can't log back in, Dangit <.<

Epic. :P No more super-tank pkers.

Cant wait to say....

objection2.jpg

Im so making a Phoenix Wright outfit on my main now. I demand you become Miles Edgeworth Den!

And two comics to mark the occasion:

[hide='']

comic22.jpg

comic23.jpg

[/hide]

Popoto.~<3

Other food still works. :thumbup: About brews, I wonder if you can still eat them on their own without delay though.

As for the court cases I have nothing to post until I try them for myself, although I wonder what the extra items are (including the pies). The wig looks too similar to the powdered wig. :S

imagangster.png

No.

If the server has crashed it is totally offline so it cannot do ANYTHING.

When it reboots it will of rolled back to the last save point (mostly likely right after system update) so if you were in a dangerous place at the time of system update on log in you might be in danger. But nothing can happen while the server is offline and as soon as its back online you won't be logged in until you log urself in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

"The reward you receive is dependent on the case you took, and whether you defended or prosecuted. You can receive anything rom 2000xp to 8000xp"

Well there's another D&D/Minigame that's useless to me