You're a troublemaker

K4ylan

Throughout your childhood, or even recently, you've probably done a few bad things. You've gotten into trouble with your parents, school, the police.

You've probably even done bad things and gotten away with it too! This thread is to post things that you've done to get into trouble, things you know

were bad that you did anyway. What happened after you committed that act of stupidity? Feel free to post something that was slightly against the law or

frowned upon (i.e. small thefts, vandalism, public nudity, etc.). Nothing major, like murder or arson(unless it's funny).unsure.gif It doesn't have to be illegal.

---------

A few months ago, I was sleeping over at a friends house. Eventually, we started arguing, and he kicked me out of his house...at 4 in the morning. No cell phone, no way to get home, I did the most rational thing in this situation. I broke into his garage, stole his car, and drove to an empty parking lot about a quarter mile away from my house. I passed two cops, who didn't notice. Amazingly, didn't get a scratch on his car. Next morning, I made him take a bus to my house to pick up his car. At least we're still friends now.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

----------

So what have you done?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was little, I thought if you dialed a number and quickly hung up the call wouldn't go through.

I dialed 911. They called back two minutes later and told my Mom to watch her kids better. In Spanish. How the hell they knew my mom didn't know much English and knew it was the kids is beyond me, but damn I was scared back then.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Two years ago I was stumbling home drunk with a bunch of friends when I noticed a floating ladder in the middle of a construction site we were passing by. I just stood there staring at it in awe, and when my friends noticed we decided to go investigate. It turns out it was being held up by a crane, and since we absolutely had to get it down, we tried hijacking the crane. Unsurprisingly we weren't able to, but we ended up driving a steamroller around for a bit before leaving. Cops showed up as we were 2 blocks away from the site and they did nothing thankfully :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

When I was little, I thought if you dialed a number and quickly hung up the call wouldn't go through.

I dialed 911. They called back two minutes later and told my Mom to watch her kids better. In Spanish. How the hell they knew my mom didn't know much English and knew it was the kids is beyond me, but damn I was scared back then.

They probably saw the last name listed as some generic latino name. Am I correct MR CHAVEZ?!

They probably saw the last name listed as some generic latino name. Am I correct MR CHAVEZ?!

Would have been a lot better if his mom didn't know Spanish.

Nothing major, like murder or arson(unless it's funny).

Which is great, except for implying that murder and arson can be funny.

They can. Especially arson.

There was a house in development a block or two away that my friend and I used to go hand around in. Didn't do anything too major but move some stuff around (never stealing, though) and once we lit some of their PVC glue on fire. That was fun.

Just 2 nights ago I snuck out of the house for the first time. Rather stupid reason, really, not for legally stupid, though. Didn't get caught then either.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I got caught shoplifting with a friend about 5 years ago. Well actually my friend got caught so they searched us both and found stolen merchandise on my friend but not me (although I had been shoplifting as well.. I guess I was pro at hiding it) but they banned me from the mall as well anyway, calling me her accomplice.

I once broke into my friend's house and ate some of her candy while she wasn't home (I told her about it later, it was just a good laugh).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

[hide= Project Operation Clown Car]Project Operation Clown Car came about when my stepdad told me a story about when in the military they fit 10 people in a Hyundai to go out drinking. I told my friends and we decided we would top this. We would fit TWELVE people in our friend Marc's car, a '99 Mistubishi Eclipse. It took about 3 minutes to get everyone in the car, pretty fast if i say so myself. We had 9 people in back, one driver, and 2 rpeople dual-wielding the shotgun spot. To make things harder, we had a huge subwoofer in the back that Marc decided not to take out. A few "events' happened along the way. When we first started off, there was a screeching noise and we were going quite slow. Then Matt jokingly says "your e-brake's on!" and it turns out it was :x. Then I (riding part of the dual-shotgun) accidentally flipped it into neutral in the middle of the road, luckily no one was behind us. We drove about 5 minutes down to the local plaza and pulled into the center circle of attention near the movie theater to pile out of the car. We had people around us laughing and one guy was taking pictures. The security guards were laughing as well as we all piled out of the car. Then we all ate at Johnny's Burgers, 4 people left and we drove back to the school for band practice with 8 people (still a tight squeeze, but nothing compared to the drive down). In short:

PROJECT OPERATION CLOWN CAR WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS. MISSION COMPLETE.

I'll put up the video once all the clips are piled into one collaboration (there were 3 people taking videos). In the beginning we have Marc the driver explaining the rules (he'll pop the trunk and everyone bail if police showed up, no farting, etc.) Then we have a small bit of the ride there, followed by the emergence of 10 people from the car (me and Matt, the other one dual-wielding shotgun, got out to videotape it).

[hide= PICTURES! (Bad quality for the most part)]

l_eaf46c3800de4d0281a279ab7d6a35aa.jpg

l_bee14b96fd334cb3bb60a5107249c72a.jpg

l_e0849e94cab74a399956413783a32541.jpg

l_ed1e38bfd5664421a6fe0342021e6bb4.jpg

l_fc3b0328481e48d09142faab33c617b5.jpg

[/hide][/hide]

[hide= Project Operation Clown Car Pt 2: Circus Taxi]

[/hide]

Related: I found out the other day that if you call 911 while my phone is still locked. I hung up before it connected though, so that was good. I'm also glad that you can, although I really should have guessed that it would work.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Related: I found out the other day that if you call 911 while my phone is still locked. I hung up before it connected though, so that was good. I'm also glad that you can, although I really should have guessed that it would work.

Most payphones or airport phones allow you to call 9-1-1 without paying.

Legally any cell phone that works has to be able to dial 911.

I go into bars. "Sneak" I guess. Even though all I do is tell them I'm not drinking because I'm driving. Usually I get a "don't cause trouble." I'm such a badass.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My proudest moment of my life is also the one which I got the most trouble in.

So I was in third grade(around that age) in China. One day the teachers planned a field trip just for our class, and our destination is the movie theatre. However I was getting fed up with watching boring movies(all they had back then was like really bad movies about the civil war in China about how communists kicked everyone's asses etc etc, it gets boring after awhile.) So I decided to sneak out of the movie theatre along with 5 of my friends and walk home while play some arcade games along the way. It worked out like a charm, all we had to do just to pretend to go to the bathroom at the same time(now I thought about it, it was stupid as hell, teachers were distracted by the movie though), and we crawled out of the movie theatre. Of course the teachers freaked out when they found out 5 of their kids are missing. Good thing is that they didn't call the cops because the other kids saw us and told them, bad thing is we still got in trouble for it, most awesome thing is my family just laughed about it.

And that is all.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Rodriguez?

Lopez?

Gomez?

Valdez?

Sanchez?

Egging houses and buses. Smashed a few house front windows (accidentally) playing golf in a park. Stealing metal dust caps (the little screw-on tops on wheels, where you inflate the tyre) from cars. There was like a black market at primary school for those but the people caught on, contacted the police and we got a visit from the police telling us not to do it. Used to be a bit of a handful when i was younger but pretty much grew out of it when i started high school.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Rodriguez?

Lopez?

Gomez?

Valdez?

Sanchez?

You forgot Perez!

wl7w9j.png

Stealing metal dust caps (the little screw-on tops on wheels, where you inflate the tyre) from cars. There was like a black market at primary school for those

The [bleep]?

Seriously. Kids would buy and trade with each other for them. Some kid stole these golden bullet shaped ones off some guys souped up jeep and people were offering to buy him his lunch for that week for the pair. In the end it was just a phase, like pokemon cards and pogs.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Me and my friends (well, just one friend) sometimes nick Electronics, I got a limited edition Guitar Hero DSLite and I'm playing it right now :/. Kids at school also bring in YuGiOh cards, and some of the folders are worth 1 grand or more (they all ripped people off for teh cards though, like the little kids) so we are gonna get those and sell them off, then we are gonna buy some more Japanese Pokemon Cards and sell THEM off for even more cash. Then we will probably divide it and I'll go upgrade my computer.

/rebel

I don't steal off kids at school though, only those YGO guys because they ACTUALLY deserve it. Long story short, think Robin Hood, only we are also the poor people in need of the cash :lol:.

disturbeda.png

I got caught shoplifting with a friend about 5 years ago. Well actually my friend got caught so they searched us both and found stolen merchandise on my friend but not me (although I had been shoplifting as well.. I guess I was pro at hiding it) but they banned me from the mall as well anyway, calling me her accomplice.

I once broke into my friend's house and ate some of her candy while she wasn't home (I told her about it later, it was just a good laugh).

Rofl. So thats how you got 99 Thieving :o

Despite my two traffic tickets, and my 4 mutes on Runescape, and temp ban from tif I'm a saint. (didn't we used to have an angel emoticon? Or am I just fail at seeing it.)

edit:

Seriously. Kids would buy and trade with each other for them. Some kid stole these golden bullet shaped ones off some guys souped up jeep and people were offering to buy him his lunch for that week for the pair. In the end it was just a phase, like pokemon cards and pogs.

POGS! I REMEMBER THOSE! rofl.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I once stole a whole bunch of Lego from this kid I hated in year 3. Also, cant remember when exactly in primary school, I pissed into a bottle and tried convincing other people to drink it, telling them it was apple juice. The teacher caught me and I started crying. It was pretty funny.