Behind the Scenes - July

Tim

Now that I hostde my Monty Python event they come up with awesome platebodies for the costumes :thumbdown:

Also, is it just me or dragon masks are awefull?

Animal mask redux. Gawdawful.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this mean mystic (g) as well now :ohnoes:

the thrid drag mask looks alright but the rest are dumb.

and if the god green d hide is from lv 1 clues might htey have blue god for 2, red for 3 and black for eliet?

can't wait for this update.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Dungeons with dungeoneering as the gatekeeper :thumbdown: (dumb , locking away half of runescape to make dungeoneering better is flawed)

your just mad since you only have 71 dung :P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

New Quest :thumbup:

Dungeons with dungeoneering as the gatekeeper :thumbdown: (dumb , locking away half of runescape to make dungeoneering better is flawed)

Ring leveling and powerups :thumbup:

Construction hotspot :thumbup:

Dungeoneering reconnect :roll: (how about access to bigger dungeons than small?)

Treasure Trail update with more stupid puzzles :thumbdown: (Only wonder what I can buy off people who bother with them)

i thought adding mmore places to mine rune if have high enough dging???/

it has to be high tho lots of people already have 80 for weapons lol......

More rune spots = cheaper rune ore

If your already a successful rune miner then this update is bad for you.

I don't mine rune so I don't personally care.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

A dude on youtube uploaded a video with cache pictures which seemed to be some of the new tt items.

He took the video down after 10 minutes though, but I get some pictures. :P

[hide=Multi-God Green D'Hide]Untitled01914239.png[/hide]

[hide=Foam Finger]Untitled02046793.png[/hide]

[hide=Animal Staves]Untitled02170316.pngUntitled02259082.pngUntitled02391548.pngUntitled02487993.png[/hide]

[hide=Haraldic Platebodies]Untitled02575429.png[/hide]

[hide=Trimmed Mystic]Untitled02831404.png[/hide]

[hide=Dragon Masks]Untitled02961404.pngUntitled03051411.pngUntitled03193450.pngUntitled03271244.png[/hide]

:thumbup: At the mask and trimmed mystic.. .btw, wheres 3a prayer?

New Quest :thumbup:

They're adding new dungeons, not locking away existing ones with dungeoneering as I understand.

Naaxi.png

A dude on youtube uploaded a video with cache pictures which seemed to be some of the new tt items.

He took the video down after 10 minutes though, but I get some pictures. :P

[hide=Multi-God Green D'Hide]Untitled01914239.png[/hide]

[hide=Foam Finger]Untitled02046793.png[/hide]

[hide=Animal Staves]Untitled02170316.pngUntitled02259082.pngUntitled02391548.pngUntitled02487993.png[/hide]

[hide=Haraldic Platebodies]Untitled02575429.png[/hide]

[hide=Trimmed Mystic]Untitled02831404.png[/hide]

[hide=Dragon Masks]Untitled02961404.pngUntitled03051411.pngUntitled03193450.pngUntitled03271244.png[/hide]

:thumbup: At the mask and trimmed mystic.. .btw, wheres 3a prayer?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as someone said on the last page, those models are very old. Also, it doesn't appear that the "miscellaneous" finds videos are still up that originally showed them...

I can't remember exactly, but I believe that the platebodies were found near the other TT models, and I know for sure the "Dragon Masks" were found near the Frem. Isle quest models. To be honest, they look like some kind of botched design for a Dragon Full Helm. What's strange is that you can see the 3rd Age Helm in the first one...

EDIT:

I have found Treasure Trails batch 3 (3rd Age, ETC), and some of the above models are indeed interspersed with the ones currently ingame. The "Dragon Mask" was in the Frem. Isles models.

339llxj.pngaaanoj.png

2dgucz6.png

It should be noted that the "multi-God" 'hide is likely what we already have. You see, many items that are extremely similar but come in many color variations have the varied areas represented by a common color. This is most noticeable with the head models for the newer hairstyles; All the "main" parts of the hair are brown and all of the "secondary" parts are pink. The same goes for Skillcapes and their respective trimmed versions.

2dgucz6.png

Runescape and the anime Bleach have some similarities

Dragon Mask resemblances Kurosaki Ichigo's full hollow mask:

Bleach__Hollow_Ichigo_by_TAKORUone.jpg

Avirama Redder (Arrancar, Fraccion of Espada # Barragan):

663px-Aguila.jpg

Looks like a aviansie

haveing a look at that god-d-hide, i wonder if not only will thay have new things but update the looks of the old stuff?

that would be sweet... and exspensive.

Yeah i agree. I thought "Oh updating the looks of old stuff...". And the Haraldic platebodies look more like "Tetris Platebodies".

I wonder if the new "holy" armours will be like an upgraded version of proselyte with higher Prayer & Defence stats. Holy Ranged armour might be the first Range armour to give Prayer bonus (Other than the +3 from full Armadyl). :P

10xy5fk.png

I am VERY excited about the costume competition. I just hope Jagex bothers to look at my entries (sent the entries in a total of 4 mails :( ).

Mail one:

Entry 1

Mail two:

Entry 2

Mail three:

Entry 3

Mail four:

Runescape related names for the entries.

Anyway it will be fun to see what people can manage :thumbsup:

Don't touch the reward rate of current 3rd age please......

If they do, make it rarer.....

Yes, because we REALLY want an Item that's coming INTO the game to rise to the value of Party Hats with terrible stats compared to armors 1/10th its cost. For once I wish players wouldn't think about money only, and has there been any update on Prayer Armor from Cache?

Popoto.~<3

Runescape and the anime Bleach have some similarities

Dragon Mask resemblances Kurosaki Ichigo's full hollow mask:

Bleach__Hollow_Ichigo_by_TAKORUone.jpg

Avirama Redder (Arrancar, Fraccion of Espada # Barragan):

663px-Aguila.jpg

Looks like a aviansie

yeah totally... both helms have horns sick :roll:

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

Don't touch the reward rate of current 3rd age please......

If they do, make it rarer.....

Yes, because we REALLY want an Item that's coming INTO the game to rise to the value of Party Hats with terrible stats compared to armors 1/10th its cost. For once I wish players wouldn't think about money only, and has there been any update on Prayer Armor from Cache?

Whats the matter with very expensive stuff? Its to show off, not for stats.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]