05-July-10 Love Story

Melencholy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to kill the boss... Im 80 range and mage, wearing karils, praying magic the whole time with sharks... I always run out of food and she has around half HP remaining. Im casting fire wave to get her to switch prayers, and meleeing when shes not on a pillar... Advice?

wisky_is_goo.png

So what do we do with Mabel's ring? I couldn't find her after the quest

Take it to where you started the quest. There will be a moving sack on the ground called "Mabel in a sack" or something. Talk to it and tell her you dealt with the problems.

Can't finish the modification puzzle! Need help on the upper part :(

You have to take the path as far to the right as you can on the lower part to beat the upper part.

Poor editing but..

[hide]diso.png[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

30ivwiq.png

My small badly edited take on how to improve the dragons. Just shortened the legs and lengthened the tail.

The dragons' wings are too far back on their body. They will never get off the ground!

agreed. Mythological beasts in a computer game need to adhere to the laws of physics!!!

All joking aside tho, it does look kind of silly to have the wings attached where they are. Maybe they fly with their head kind of hanging down or something?

pere_grin.png

I, for one, would like to see a flying/hovering dragon or two (a la Aviansies).

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Is it just me that noticed but Zenevivia had 41 rooms in her (or should I say Dionysius') house, in other words.

She must have over 99 construction seeing as the max number as of this state is 32. :D

Not to forget some other things about the house:

She had statues in her throne room, might we be able to get that sometime instead of benches.

She had a un-updated gold castle wars (lol?) outfit in her bedroom , maybe we will be able to put armor in there too in a future update?

She had a rug and a stair on the same place, maybe we will be able to have that too instead of the "nothing" examine spot.

30ivwiq.png

My small badly edited take on how to improve the dragons. Just shortened the legs and lengthened the tail.

The dragons' wings are too far back on their body. They will never get off the ground!

agreed. Mythological beasts in a computer game need to adhere to the laws of physics!!!

All joking aside tho, it does look kind of silly to have the wings attached where they are. Maybe they fly with their head kind of hanging down or something?

They look like dogs with wings on their butt.

30ivwiq.png

Like a helicopter? :D

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

30ivwiq.png

They look like dogs with wings on their butt.

When's the last time you've seen a dog?

287b5w.jpg

4qrmzo.png

It's the view, as you can see here, the wings aren't quite that far back... :smile:

That dragon really looks like a Rune dragon at a quick glance.. wonder how Rune dragons will look when they'll be (if at all?) released :pray:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

30ivwiq.png

Like a helicopter? :D

No like a air conditioner. Sure would be nice to have a dragon like that, just tell it to "move your wings"...and i will be cooled down from the summerheat.

I love the new Dungeon room that you can build, its amazing. Works just like the quest ones where you can't leave the room until you kill the monster inside, with up to 4 traps, the highest level one takes 160ish lifepoints a pop and its possible to really hurt yourself if your not careful. :P

Line of these with iron dragons and a steel at the end would be epic <3.

I had arhims on at the time, and couldnt scratch that old lady. ended up just spamming brews, unable to get a moment to attack since I couldn't get my health above 250.

Note: don't brew and mage.

You didn't pray? Or did the flames get you?

Anyway, Mcinzy needs to add a section on her to his quest fight guide... many people seem to have had trouble when all you really do is run and melee whilst using range to flick prayer (so the Wise Old Man can hit her)... her defenses against melee and range are quite pathetic.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted