05-July-10 Love Story

Melencholy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discount appears to be 25% (Cost me 7500 for demon butler instead of 10000)

this makes the cost of construction about 4% cheaper!!!!!!!!!!! great reward then, may not seem like tons but in the scope of 200m xp thats about 60m, saves like 4m just on 99 or 2m with hammers

it takes a while to notice but over time that makes this the best reward of the quest

a_final_name.png

[hide]

Having a steel and an iron dragon in my house just next to another looks owsome! loved this quest, [/hide]

Hello i am new to tip it.

I hope i can contribute somthing good. and have fun here.

Hurmyie.png

Haven't fidured out how to beat the Wicked Witch (well, not really) at the end. Any vital clues I am missing out on? "Use ranged if you want to live," for instance?

Don't use melee.

Have both ranged and mage attacks at the ready.

Don't be stupid(the one that fit me the best, took me 3 tries, 2 of them trying to claw her).

should be an easy fight if you can switch fast enough. Salamanders might make it particularly easy(as her switches are fast).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Haven't fidured out how to beat the Wicked Witch (well, not really) at the end. Any vital clues I am missing out on? "Use ranged if you want to live," for instance?

Don't use melee.

Have both ranged and mage attacks at the ready.

Don't be stupid(the one that fit me the best, took me 3 tries, 2 of them trying to claw her).

should be an easy fight if you can switch fast enough. Salamanders might make it particularly easy(as her switches are fast).

I just meleed her....had no problem at all used maybe 7 or 8 sharks

Jesus_Statuz.png

Well my rapier+claws with ovl/turm etc didn't seem to damage her at all, atleast while she was on the plinths.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

b8oept.png

Sweet quest, just long enough and well worked out. I liked it.

I don't see what's so sweet about it...

I was talking about the complete quest. I thought it contained great humour, and was not too long/short.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

b8oept.png

Sweet quest, just long enough and well worked out. I liked it.

I don't see what's so sweet about it...

I was talking about the complete quest. I thought it contained great humour, and was not too long/short.

The only thing that was enjoyable, was EXP rewards, the ending, and the thingwumwhat thing.

All other parts of quest was crap.

I loved the quest. It had loads of cutscenes, one thing I like. Had loads of humor, another thing I liked.

I laughed lots at the end when Traiborn was going on about thingummywhats and then suddenly summons some huge thing.

Went back after the quest and he says he cant remember what it looks like or even that he summoned one.

The rewards were really nice. I hoped we would be able to change our house into that dark-theme as a reward, so really happy about that.

Dont have the cash to re-moddel my house at the moment though, so il have to wait with that for a while.

Like the new dragons, didnt think it was possible to make them more dragon-ish then the other ones, but they managed it. :P

Also digging the new house tabs.

i really liked the quest. ended up finishing it with 64 lp because i tried to melee her and didnt bring enough food so i had to run around and wait for my spec bar to refill so i could use my EE again :wall:

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Well my rapier+claws with ovl/turm etc didn't seem to damage her at all, atleast while she was on the plinths.

I ranged + sgs + extremes + turm and I used 5-6 monks. Wasn't particularly hard.

Plus for the final 25% of the fight she ended up just attacking the Wise Old Man and was off a statue.

I just used r cbow+broads and casted fire waves in between to get her change prayer. Used like 10 sharks. It was fun quest.

(Zenevivia has to be one of the characters in rs I hate the most >.< I felt like smacking her in the face, oh wait, I kinda did that)

Sephy.png

Supermethod!

Gear:

10cu1q1.png

Deflect Magic, used Fire Surge, moved as soon as I hit with melee (there's a motion lag with her kick and you may not even be hit by the firepit spawn if you're quick enough)...

Meleed her on the pedestals and maged her otherwise.

Alternatively, if you have at least 92 Prayer, you can wear Karil's and use Soulsplit. She will not spawn firepits if you do not Deflect Magic. If someone wants to actually try this, please tell me how it goes... :)

2dgucz6.png

The best reward ever: Customizable teleport to house tabs.:thumbsup:

Didn't mind the free 95 tabs that come with it. Easy teles to around Gielinor... in two spaces.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The best reward ever: Customizable teleport to house tabs.:thumbsup:

I know I think this is heavily underated.

Especially since you can use chisel on the home tab or any of its variants and make any variant or "repair" it back to normal.

So 1 stack of home tab + a chisel = some fairly useful tele spots without moving house.

Rimmington good for farm runs if u wanna do bushes

Rellekka has obv uses and saves hassle of recharging lyre

Brimmy has many uses

pollinivneach could be useful for blkjacker and quests etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ffs <_< i have all the skill reqs but i cant do the rfd subquest req. i hate pures.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore