05-July-10 Love Story

Melencholy

I didnt really find her hard, used quite a bit of monkfish though since I didnt bother turning prayer on untill she was half hp. :P

Il blame my max melee/mage levels for helping me though.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does pit room have 4 doors? I need to know before removing my hellhound.

Yes :)

All I needed to find out. Thanks. :thumbup:

That was a very entertaining quest. I dont know who wrote it as i too lazy to check but all the same I grateful to say I enjoyed it. it had alot better humour than jagex standard style. Seems fresh style almost. ..or someone was allowed to make a good quest? ..or there been so many bland ones that this one seems like a diamond?

Reward seems a bit high too which is nice. Its the kinda reward I would expect but not from their standard rewarding system. I also guess the requirements are better than normal. Neither here or there but once again I say that for jagex standard thats pretty high which is always a good thing to see.

Seems like someone has been allowed to make a decent quest for once tbh.

The worse thing about this quest is the fact I know the next 10 or so quests will be level 10 requirements and with rewards like special armour with bronze stats and utterly boring to complete.

-

Not too sure on the dragons tails or position of their wings though. Black ones look best.

I had arhims on at the time, and couldnt scratch that old lady. ended up just spamming brews, unable to get a moment to attack since I couldn't get my health above 250.

Note: don't brew and mage.

A lot of people seemed to have trouble on her, so I got paranoid and brought sharks and brews instead of monkfish.

I wore Verac armor, used CLS and Rune CBow. Had no problems at all. You just have to range her once so she changes prayer, then keep hitting her with your melee weapon. I ate like 7 sharks for the whole fight.

Carpe_Deus.png

qkpY.png

Now for the next quest...

What the heck is a thingymawhat!!!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

the sould split update was horrible, a huge nerf

the new enormous description now covers half ur prayer box over top of the logos so now you cant see what ur clicking on, this has basicly nefred soul split flashing

a_final_name.png

Tried to see if Rev. Dragon was actually updated as well, but couldn't find one on any world, even the highly populated ones for 30 min to an hour of searching.

I believe it looks like a plane. Please take a picture of it and post if you happen to see one!

2dgucz6.png

Really impressed with the new dragons. The Black and Mith dragons are my favorite. The non-metal dragons need longer tails though.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

the sould split update was horrible, a huge nerf

the new enormous description now covers half ur prayer box over top of the logos so now you cant see what ur clicking on, this has basicly nefred soul split flashing

Agreed. Do they honestly never think things through before they make an update? Would it have been too ****ing hard for them to make the massive text box appear below the bottom row of curses, so that it doesn't COMPLETELY ****ING COVER THEM UP?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

td2sig.jpg

This update was great. I really look forward to do this new quest. I just need to do Recipe for Disaster first...Which might just take a while. :P

The new dragons are also very cool. Looks much better than the old ones :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Adjusted the Verac plateskirt model when resting.

I was finally hoping that you would no longer look like some pervert flasher when sitting with vskirt but no, why cant they fix that.

6396152.png

Sephy.png

I know I think this is heavily underated.

pollinivneach could be useful for blkjacker and quests etc

I had thought the slayer ring would be used to telly to pollinivneach.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Aye, no more using one overload vial for the full time at castlewars.

I think that they should just keep potions boosted as you don't have to use a new summoning pouch for every time you die there.
imagangster.png