Macroing & Bots :'(

Undo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but they can still be shut down. They shut down Kbot, they can shut down the rest.

wrong, kbot and rsbot were run by americans and europeans where laws actually mean something. most other sites are run over seas (china) and usually have relationships with the RWT sites. Its hard to shut down sites that are run in china. nuff said.

as for botting ive never cared much, i guess my logic is people are constantly complaining cutting yews dont make money anymore cause of bots and how its unfair that boss hunters make so much p/hr. News flash you morons: cutting yews is what, 70 wc? That took me maybe 4 days to get. The boss hunters who make 2m+ an hour have 90+ att,str,def,range,mage as well as 70 prayer and 69+ summoning. Those take more time, more money, and more dedication to achieve. Therefore, we deserve to make more money.

And so long as the bots are keeping my supplies cheap for me i will continue to boss hunt and make more $$ than the idiots who believed getting 70 wc would make them rich. Lesson to be made from this? Put the rune axe down and go get your cb up, nobodys stopping you from getting stronger, come boss hunt with us, the more the better.

Flame on noobs.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

heh guess im the only one who reports Pure essence bots if i manage to trap them, other then i don't report bots unless i decide to hunt for bots as in trapping them or messing with them, and before any of you say anything im not doing jagex job for reporting.

Oh, sorry I used a calculator for the maths, I must have misread it there, thanks for pointing it out.

And also, if bots were gone, everything would shoot up, so herblore and prayer would shoot up too :) So we could make money from getting herbs, essence, and bones and the price would settle something inbetween the time straight after the removal of bots and the time of bots and money making would be easier and bots would be gone and everyone'd have more money for more expensive skills.

Well, it's a lot of pure essence illegitimately entering runescape that belongs back in the rocks.

You choose whether you bot hunt or not, but I'm going to keep at it, and anyone who cares about runescape, jagex and getting rid of bots can join me if they want.

Ok. Lets use a good friend I like to call logic. (ok, we're more like acquaintences)

You've been bot hunting for the past few months, safe to say, correct?

And I think it's also safe to say, that bots have steadily increased in the past few months...

See where I'm going?

Incase you didn't: I think more people are botting just to spite you, so if I were you I'd stop RIGHT NOW. More bots are entering RuneScape before of youuuuuuuuu! How do you sleep at night.

/sarcasm

Correlation =/= Causation

but I agree, nobody needs to know whether you spend your time hunting bots or not, so stop posting about it, sw0rd >_>

Oh, sorry I used a calculator for the maths, I must have misread it there, thanks for pointing it out.

And also, if bots were gone, everything would shoot up, so herblore and prayer would shoot up too :) So we could make money from getting herbs, essence, and bones and the price would settle something inbetween the time straight after the removal of bots and the time of bots and money making would be easier and bots would be gone and everyone'd have more money for more expensive skills.

Well, it's a lot of pure essence illegitimately entering runescape that belongs back in the rocks.

You choose whether you bot hunt or not, but I'm going to keep at it, and anyone who cares about runescape, jagex and getting rid of bots can join me if they want.

Ok. Lets use a good friend I like to call logic. (ok, we're more like acquaintences)

You've been bot hunting for the past few months, safe to say, correct?

And I think it's also safe to say, that bots have steadily increased in the past few months...

See where I'm going?

Incase you didn't: I think more people are botting just to spite you, so if I were you I'd stop RIGHT NOW. More bots are entering RuneScape before of youuuuuuuuu! How do you sleep at night.

/sarcasm

Correlation =/= Causation

but I agree, nobody needs to know whether you spend your time hunting bots or not, so stop posting about it, sw0rd >_>

ofc Correlation doesn't equal causation, I say that constantly on off topic. I just noticed a correlation, and invented a causation.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

or they are testing those bot sites to find potential weaknesses so they can discover those bots ingame...

Is this bot next to me really a Jmod in disguise??? :eek:

Hmm.... Doesn't that mean they'd have to ban themselves?

Well, at least if they try it they will see how utterly terrible their detection/punishment system is :D

I admit I didn't read the whole thread so this might have been posted already.

Try it out yourself, any world. Then be amazed about the number of bots. <_<

LOL! i did that yesterday and damn, so many of them could not open the damn door :P

I admit I didn't read the whole thread so this might have been posted already.

Try it out yourself, any world. Then be amazed about the number of bots. <_<

LOL! i did that yesterday and damn, so many of them could not open the damn door :P

I actually did that a while ago, and if you put the cannon right in frnt of the door, they can open it but not walk out of it. Don't know why.

Don't think that bots simply lower the prices of raws.

The amount of people buying out these raws because of the lowered prices balances out.

Bots worsen up the cycle further.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Ahh, just like old times..

Macros_woodcutting.gif

I remember this killing my woodcutting rate. And profits.

Efficiency arguments in 3...2...1....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The botting community, as whoever said it above, will never ever ever ever slow down in Java based game, I hate to break it to you. :sad:

And as far as slowing them down, if you research it, maybe troll around botting forums..there's nothing against the rules reading botting forums lol ( I know the Rsbot that was recently closed down was redirected to another site called Powerbot.asdassomethingsomething ) because people on those forums generally talk about what's stopping them from botting and what's ways that they need to be careful of, meaning they are basically indirectly telling you what you can do to bother them. Which is good for you. :thumbsup:

Regaurdless if bots are good for the game short term, long term, whatever lol I guess it doesn't really mater because they aren't going anywhere. Personally, I just try to do things that are pretty much unbottable, such as Pking.

Or, like I said, if you read the botting forums, you would know such things as:

There is currently no free script for mining in the crafting guild = easier for me to come in and mine and make a profit

Same goes for F2p rune mining, ect. Also, its quiet obvious but it helps the opposite. I'm sure all of you know mining iron and cutting yews in F2P is impossible.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i