How come?

svs

Hahha great ones keep them coming, i love the answer you gave to how we can cut diamonds with a simple chisel :P

No time to edit them into my post because i'm off very soon.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is a whip stronger and why does it hit higher than a sharpened blade?

EDIT: By sharpened blade I mean things like scimitars, and long swords. Not Godswords.

because the tips of whips can break the sound barrier, swords don't :P

Naaxi.png

How can we use granite as armor and still be able to move?

How come we let our sub-conscious (?) control our every action? IF I WANT TO USE A FISHING POLE TO CATCH SHARKS, I'll USE ONE!

(does anyone have that .gif where we go against our conscious and do all sorts of wacky things?)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How come my cooked food doesnt spoil in my bank? is it refrigerated?!

How come i can teleport? the technology for teleportation does not exist yet, thus jagex must be kind of stupid!

How come a paper hat is the most expensive thing in the WorDL!?!

How can verac's brassard, which leaves most of your chest bare, provide the same def as a pile of rocks? (Granite body)

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

I know the answer for everything. It's magic! Because it's always magic <_<. Anyways, If metal dragons breathe fire, wouldn't they melt themselves? (bronze/iron especially)

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

How come when we die we are suddenly wisped away to some town instead of the afterlife?

Maybe because we're already in an afterlife, and the initial act of "creating" a character was them dying and entering the afterlife.

Runescape is probably the stupidest game to make a 101 things wrong with (x) thread. If you are planning on Runescape being realistic then... well... I feel sorry for you. It's like trying to compare chess to a full scale-realistic-historical medieval battle. Granted some of these are funny, but can anyone name something REAL about Runescape?

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

Runescape is probably the stupidest game to make a 101 things wrong with (x) thread. If you are planning on Runescape being realistic then... well... I feel sorry for you. It's like trying to compare chess to a full scale-realistic-historical medieval battle. Granted some of these are funny, but can anyone name something REAL about Runescape?

Lol you showed us, ty for feeling sorry we be silly people to be involved in such a thread!!

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Granted some of these are funny, but can anyone name something REAL about Runescape?

The Keldagrim train, trains exist. Chainmail exists. Sharks exist. Pies exists. Oak trees exist. Yew trees exist. Maple trees exist. You can cook on fires or on ranges, but you are less likely to burn something on an uncontrolled, open flame.

There are just as many things in RuneScape that mirror real things as there are things that don't exist. Having some fun and taking a break from what most people see as commonplace in the game and relating it to Reality is enjoyable and an interesting question. Don't be a stick in the mud.

hzvjpwS.gif

Granted some of these are funny, but can anyone name something REAL about Runescape?

The Keldagrim train, trains exist. Chainmail exists. Sharks exist. Pies exists. Oak trees exist. Yew trees exist. Maple trees exist. You can cook on fires or on ranges, but you are less likely to burn something on an uncontrolled, open flame.

There are just as many things in RuneScape that mirror real things as there are things that don't exist. Having some fun and taking a break from what most people see as commonplace in the game and relating it to Reality is enjoyable and an interesting question. Don't be a stick in the mud.

You showed him!

You showed him!

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

Oh snap.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

You showed him!

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

Oh snap.

OH YES SHE DI'ID!

OT: Why can't I figure out to throw a shark on a fire and cook it until I have a certain Cooking level?

How come I can easily carry 2,147,000,000 cannonballs, but can't carry 29 flyers?

A:?

Obviously the cannonballs are inside of each other.

I know the answer for everything. It's magic! Because it's always magic <_<. Anyways, If metal dragons breathe fire, wouldn't they melt themselves? (bronze/iron especially)

The heat may be high enough, but it wouldn't be applied long enough to make any difference. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

As for "fake death" the reason more or less is that one or more gods, in particular Guthix, is stopping you from dying because there is a purpose that you need to fulfill before they will let you finally die, so you're more or less stuck existing until you eventually get to that point.

Which for all you know may never really happen.

What I'm really wondering is how there are sharks in a freshwater lake, who for some reason never actually surface to eat the numerous ducks present.

(As for barehanded fishing, it's technically completely safe if you happen to be wearing a pair of gauntlets, perhaps even the cooking gauntlets, if only for the amusing theory that their enchanted sauce treatment might make a tastier lure for sharks.)

8f14270694.jpg

How do the platebodies made from 25 steel bars weigh more then the bars made from?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I just assume that more goes into the armor than just the metal (to prevent chafing) and all that stuff would probably add a few pounds.

Y'know, kind of like how all your weapons miraculously gain pommels and hilts.

This "window dressing" is usually supplied from the workbenches near the anvils you're working with.

8f14270694.jpg