how insane is this?

o_ztejas_o

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be pissed if it happened to me. "icon11.gifwtf is this stupid gem in my inventory for, now i have to wait until it respawns cuz the other mininer got it... "

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I would be pissed if it happened to me. "icon11.gifwtf is this stupid gem in my inventory for, now i have to wait until it respawns cuz the other mininer got it... "

But you could buy like 5 iron ores with that gem. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Mining is for xp

Mining is for xp

Mining doesn't bring in cash?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Mining is for xp

Mining doesn't bring in cash?

mining looses you money if your doing it right.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

It happens. I've gotten 2 visages today, and that was a much greater display of luck :P

:blink:

Give me some of your luck please? :pray:

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

"How insane is this?"

THAT'S [bleep]ING INSANE, IF YOU ASK ME. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN THAT BEFORE.

SOFA KING WINSANEEE.

your mining level is like 6 ofc you've never gotten it.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

i got a diamond and saph from a mith rock once. dang rock took 10 minutes to mine.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Well since this topics already full of trolling, yet somehow still open....

You should go kill lvl2 men in edgeville for 350k-450k an hour. It's better than cave slimes. :shades: :shades:

I've had three from one rock lol.

Yeah there must be a separate randomizer for doubles and triples, because if you do the math (like I did) it ends up to lottery win numbers.

ALSO I wasn't using an ammy of glory

Some one has to win the lottery... therefor even if its the odds of the lottery, its been done MANY times before....

sig.jpg

This is so insane... It's SO insane, This should be sticky'd just for the pure insanity of it... So every player on Tif can see the insanity of this insane gems...

dzuz3d.jpg

The only insane thing here is you. 2 low lvl gems from an iron ore isn't impressive at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. If you think that's impressive, you really aren't going to go anywhere in your dreams. You need to set standards for yourself. 2 gems from an ore is only slighly impressive if you got 2-3 diamonds from a rock, even then, it's not "insane".

l2standardplz

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

The only insane thing here is you. 2 low lvl gems from an iron ore isn't impressive at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. If you think that's impressive, you really aren't going to go anywhere in your dreams. You need to set standards for yourself. 2 gems from an ore is only slighly impressive if you got 2-3 diamonds from a rock, even then, it's not "insane".

l2standardplz

The shock was that he could actually get 2 gems at once. Not they were worth much.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the post, don't post it. It's that simple. Thanks to the users that actually reported the thread rather than spamming it. It's good to know someone knows the rules :rolleyes:

This thread is being moved to Help and Advice, since it was rightly more of a question than it ever was a discussion topic.

hzvjpwS.gif

l2standardplz

The shock was that he could actually get 2 gems at once. Not they were worth much.

I see that. Still not impressive to me, or the majority here.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif