Minecraft General

demby123

• 2 weeks later...

So who else thought some of the additions for the minecraft 2.0 joke were good? Like tinted glass, I'd also really like to see that golden apple thing where you feed it to sheep and they fly away, just because that'd be hilarious. It just said animals so maybe other animals do other things, I only saw a sheep feed a golden apple on Guude's video.

Pretty cool watching it from different sides. I'm subscribed to anderzel so I watched his side and the one you posted. I'll probably look for other perspectives later.

So who else thought some of the additions for the minecraft 2.0 joke were good? Like tinted glass, I'd also really like to see that golden apple thing where you feed it to sheep and they fly away, just because that'd be hilarious. It just said animals so maybe other animals do other things, I only saw a sheep feed a golden apple on Guude's video.

I hope they come out with tinted glass, it's a nice addition. No real reason not to bring it in, especially since they already have it in the april fools version.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

So my Hardcore Superflat mode world is going along swimmingly.

My complex has walls that are 3 blocks thick (I only need to add one more layer, which will be made of whatever creeper-proof material I can obtain in massive quantities most easily- probably obsidian or brick). I've obtained an anvil, a maxed enchanting room, a nice bedroom, 4 complete maps of my area (ranging from zoomed fully in to zoomed fully out), more food than I can ever eat, an extensive bedrock-level mine, many farms, and reliable lava and water supplies. My next goal is to build up supplies to go to the Nether, which will be a massive risk judging that dying in the Nether is pretty common and if I die I lose everything.

I'm going to try to get full Diamond armor with fire and blast resist, along with the best bow and sword I can get.

I've also almost entirely taken care of the problem of mobs spawning inside my compound, which is good because I've gotten really sick of creepers blowing holes in my lawn.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't find minecraft as exciting anymore due to the terrain being changed. They have increased the relief of it, but it's still very much the same wherever you go. They're not going to do anything about it though, because as far as they're concerned it's 'done'.

qTLQRuS.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying FTB UItimate but it's just so god damn overwhelming and there isn't a single decently compiled wiki for it. They all just point to other wikis, and by that point I'm absolutely lost.

Plain minecraft is fun but without a group of people it kind of just drags on. @_@

(Speaking of, someone please for the love of god, come join me on Gamefaq's minecraft server. 192.210.232.152, mostly vanilla w/ mcmmo/limited teleporting/etc)

hzvjpwS.gif

The fundamental truth is that in single player, all you need is a shelter with a bed, a furnace, a few torches around the perimeter, and a fishing rod or some wheat seeds, and that's literally all you have to do. It's definitely a multiplayer game!

But... my ass is packed with assignments for the next two weeks so I'm not playing MC at all right now. :(

Why did they switch the inventory button to I instead of E? It's much more convenient to have it as E when playing with wasd controls .

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 1 month later...

Well I've sorted that one out.

Every time I put my architectural skills to use in Minecraft, I keep thinking how stained glass is not a thing yet. How is it not a thing?

• Like 2

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

^There is probably a mod for it.

Haven't made a tif post in awhile wow.

If you remember my runescape minecraft mod, not only has that come along loads now, but there is also a server dedicated to it with staking, pking, leveling and monster hunting.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1834765-scapecraft-the-ultimate-rpg-modded-server-up-nowlevelingtradingstakingfactionsanti-cheat-forgebukkitno-whitelisttons-of-plugins/

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Well I've sorted that one out.

Every time I put my architectural skills to use in Minecraft, I keep thinking how stained glass is not a thing yet. How is it not a thing?

They had stained glass in the April Fools Minecraft 2.0. I'm not sure why they haven't implemented it yet, seeing as they already made a working version.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any demand for a tip.it server? I have a new computer and i can host again without hogging resources. I still have the old map backups i can rehost multiple maps.

Low_C.png

I'm working on making protections and backups. I think i can manage it better now that i have the infrastructure.

Edit:

The backup system i've found can backup the map every 15 minutes for 6 hours. If something happened i could pin point a roll-back fairly easily.

Low_C.png