Your first kiss.

Guest Rob

There were threads like this before, and they had to be locked because people couldn't be mature about it. Stay mature so we don't have to send this thread to the depths of the forum with a padlock.

Anyway, first kiss, on my gf's couch in her basement, watching Wild and Crazy Kids on tv. I'm still with her 8 years later... o.O

35b9enp.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in like 3rd grade,spin the bottle with my crush,my buddies 2 sisters and for sum reason his babysitter(who was smoking hot),got to make out with my crush,ended up being a truth or dare game that ended with every1 nude :eek:

Mr_mad_nick.png

Mr_mad_nick.png

wow, you've been with her for 8 years now? impressive!

also, s3lfsustaind story seems pretty damn wild for a 3rd grader [isnt that like 9 years old and you got a baby sitter and 3 girls naked?] christ almighty

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, you could count approximately a year ago when I got pressured into letting a girl kiss me via a truth or dare game. But judging that I didn't move at all through the experience, I say it didn't count.

My first volunatry kiss was on Valentine's Day this year, 5 days before the 2 month anniversary with my girlfriend.

We were drawing on a piece of paper together, and I leaned over to her, said something clever and romantic, then kissed her.

Sadly, I don't remember what my clever and romantic line was.... (I know it was a good line because I read about it in her diary.* :mrgreen: )

*A very dangerous thing to do in most situations. :lol:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Mine was pretty lame, just a quick peck.

Hasn't happened yet. :razz:

Weren't you with a girl for like 2 years? :s

Nah, you're thinking of someone else.

Anyway, in my last relationship I should have made it happen, but I was too concerned about "going too fast," something she was already worried about, and which was a contributing factor to the ending of the relationship. So we never got past the "quick peck on the forehead bit." Basically she got cold feet and decided she wasn't ready for a serious relationship.

Dang I should have kissed her when I had the chance, I even know when it should have happened... Ah well, there's next time I guess. Possibly with the same girl.

Flyingjj.png

First kiss? I'm unsure what kind of kiss this has to be. I was like 10 sitting on a bus with a girl, and stole it when the bus took a sharp turn. :lol:

Although, I guess that's not romantic at all. My first "romantic" kiss was with a girlfriend I had at 13. Basically for a project in a class we went outside in the winter and made quinzhee's (similar to an igloo) in groups. So our group was myself, my buddy, and our girlfriends who were also good friends. We made these quinzees, and would go into them later at breaks and that was basically the makeout spot for the next while at school. The first one was alright, though I've had much more meaningful since. Though her and I were together for nearly a year, and we had a lot of other firsts. Those ones didn't happen in the quinzhee, no worries. :wub:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Freshman year of High School, first (real) girlfriend. We watched some crappy movie at my place and then I kissed her. Pretty average, except we made out for like an hour. It felt amazing at the time, but looking back on it it wasn't really that great.

I was watching American pie with a couple of mates i was pretty drunk next thing i know i ended up waking up with no pants on and a chick next to me mostly naked

I kinda remember the kiss though :L

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

(We got 2 tablespoons of Tabasco poured into our mouths for every cuss word we said)

That's awesome. I like this better than my first kiss. Tabasco is the best.

I'm more of a texas pete fan than tabasco, and not when I'm 7 years old.

I was watching American pie with a couple of mates i was pretty drunk next thing i know i ended up waking up with no pants on and a chick next to me mostly naked

I do not believe that: reason being: You play runescape.

2nd reason: Ummm girls don't like American Pie( not the ones I've met)

3rd reason: idk I'm making this all up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

(We got 2 tablespoons of Tabasco poured into our mouths for every cuss word we said)

That's awesome. I like this better than my first kiss. Tabasco is the best.

I'm more of a texas pete fan than tabasco, and not when I'm 7 years old.

I do not believe that: reason being: You play runescape.

2nd reason: Ummm girls don't like American Pie( not the ones I've met)

3rd reason: idk I'm making this all up.

1. yeh i play runescape but i balance my life out :P

2. when alcohol is involved people dont really care and she wasnt the best looking girl ill be honest

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

The only first "kiss" that I had was when this girl randomly comes up and whispers to me "You wanna know a secret?". So I agreed and let her whisper in my ear. Next thing I know, she kisses me on the cheek and runs away. :blink:

Haven't had a *real* girlfriend yet, and I don't think any of my classmates has REALLY kissed somebody else before.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Mine was in third grade, on the last day of school. I sat next to her all year, and she was the prettiest girl in class (at least i thought so.) icon_love.gif

6 years later, sadly that's probably the best kiss I've had.

If I remember right it was 3rd grade under some playground equipment. We probably got married the next day and stopped talking to each other another day after that. Ahhh elementary school.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

My first kiss was quite romantic. I was at a party, during 7th grade with my girlfriend at the time, and her and I were upstairs in the guest room cuddling on the bed. It was a sensual moment and it felt right for me to kiss her/her to kiss me. A blissful experience that was. I'll never forget it. :)

:-(

Lol I'm actually not so worried about it, especially compared to how worried I used to be...

You really aren't missing out on much.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Like many, mine was during my first highschool party, so I was about 13. We were playing spin the bottle with my (now good) friends older sister and other people and I used my psychic powers to make the bottle stop on her after I'd been chosen. I was like "YESSS!!!" when it happened because she was soooo hot (at the time, now that I look back she wasn't really) but the kiss wasn't romantic and didn't feel that good.

hiccup.png

Hah, finally something I'm winning at. 8-)

'twas a day like any other, I was just a 6 year old boy with a sister who had a friend over. We were all in my sister's room and she left the room for whatever reason. Leaned in and kissed the girl for a bit, I don't think anyone found out.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This topic isn't fair, it leaves people out.

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

That's not fair, I can't partipate in that neither, gosh darnit. Fudge, dude, I wish I could even touch another human being.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ugh. 8th grade, after grad dance at a fire back at someone's house. With a girl who liked me that year, and we went out for maybe a week - I was more or less peer-pressured into asking her out, despite me not being a girlfriend-y sort of guy. Anyway, I think she made a commitment to kiss me no matter what that year, so after an awful little chat and behind a frakkin' bush, we kissed. Barely.

Don't get me wrong, she's nice and pretty (usually) (and, erm, her chest is nice). But it was awful for everyone.

This topic isn't fair, it leaves people out.

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

That's not fair, I can't partipate in that neither, gosh darnit. Fudge, dude, I wish I could even touch another human being.

skittlesman.jpg

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!